Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 1602
-
09-23-26 11:38 #1587Regular Member

Posts: 9Evergreen does sometimes but it's hit&miss, definitely call ahead and ask.
Originally Posted by Fatplatipus44
[View Original Post]
There are a couple independents on the lists and the occasional traveler.
Definitely interested in more intel if anyone has it.
-
09-22-26 17:53 #1586Senior Member

Posts: 764Tina at Oriental Energy
Hi all.
Stopped by Oriental Energy (Carefree just east of academy). Tina was short Chinese Girl about 5' wearing tee shirt and jeans. Hair was up in a bun. Titties were natural B cups with nice nipples and just a litle droop. Friendly greeting with hug. Led to 1st massage room on the left. Massage was good (not cmt but good). She didn't avoid otc finger roaming and spread legs for easier access. Flip and offered HJ only (said no more because Boss was in the shop). Tip was 60 and she didpull up top to allow access to the nice titties.
Happy Hunting.
Phred.
-
09-21-26 01:20 #1585Regular Member

Posts: 1Latinas
Hi All,
Long time lurker, first post. Does anyone have any info on any current Latina masseuses out there? I've had good experiences with Lola from Star in the past, but that was pretty much it and have not seen any around since last year.
BTW, thanks to all for the posts.
-
09-20-26 22:21 #1584Regular Member

Posts: 9Bummer. Noir was doing well toward the end.
Originally Posted by Phred
[View Original Post]
Evergreen, on the Southside has been very swingy, the best and the worst but trending downward the last few visits.
I miss the good old days.
-
09-20-26 12:52 #1583Senior Member

Posts: 549I would pass on Cozy right now. The hot little number I reviewed is no longer there. Diva at Star will be very busy especially after all the recent reviews and it was hard to get her before. Victory is always a mixed bag. Recently Mango has been good and Ichiban always seems to have high quality younger women. Just my O2.
Originally Posted by Phred
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 17:57 #1582Senior Member

Posts: 764For MM77
Noir is closed. I'd go with Star, Victory or Cozy.
Phr3 d.
-
09-19-26 17:55 #1581Senior Member

Posts: 764Star is open. Diva is back
Hi All.
They are open again. Diva is 40 ish provider from Korea. Petite build with natural B cups, that are just right for her frame. Clean shaven with just enough stubble for nice brillo pad effect durin B2 B slide (with nuru gel not just soapy). TS was wonderful (don't pass it up no matterhow squeaky clean you mab be). Well washed rinse and repeat as neccessary. Nuru gel then body slide and reach under and some TUMA. Flip for more thorough washing then the gel. Russian, BBBJ, P2 P, then I sucked on very responsive nipples. Turn around for BB69 and slide down for RCG then turn around for CG finish. I was running late so I passed on her (fairly good) massage HF is. 7 tip $. 8.
Happy Hunting.
Phred.
-
09-17-26 17:13 #1580Regular Member

Posts: 9Noir, Victory, or Ichiban.
Originally Posted by MonkeyMan777
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-26 23:58 #1579Regular Member

Posts: 1Curiously Visiting
Good evening all,
Visiting the area and would much appreciate any suggestions or assistance with finding a good AMP in the area. I've read recent messages so thank y'all for that. I've seen several repetitive STG ads with some shops and hotel spots as well that I'm wondering about the quality of if they'd be worth the time. Feel free to DM me if you'd prefer. Thanks again.
-
09-12-26 16:21 #1578Senior Member

Posts: 549How did this happen? LOL
Ya learn something new every day, hopefully ;0).
-
09-11-26 17:46 #1577Senior Member

Posts: 549Massage Center
I was needing a massage so I went to Massage Center again. Massage was good. A little more than you would expect was optional. Message me to get details.
-
09-08-26 18:14 #1576Senior Member

Posts: 549Cozy again
I stopped by Cozy wanting to get ahold of that little spark plug mamasan that has been there for a few weeks. She was not there and I was greeted by the taller woman I saw last time. She pointed to the available room but I asked for the short one LOL She said ok and left. Then a short, kinda cute nubile looking one came in. She seemed to recognize me but I wasn't sure I had seen her before. She was acting kind of bratty and a little annoyed. I was thinking if I didn't get the little spark plug mama or if she wouldn't put out I would just enjoy a massage, so I laid down and waited. She was still acting bratty and didn't want me to handle her and wouldn't even tease me a little. Then I asked her her name and she said Mina. I still didn't remember her but I like what I saw. A pretty good massage ensued and after the hot towel and the flip she was waiting for the offer. I gave 150 and she wanted 200. I dug up another 20 and that was ok so she went out for supplies. She comes back and disrobes and she is definitely one of the better bodies around, nice round ass, no extra belly fat and very nice B+ upstairs. They are actually enhanced with the extra part behind the regular breast so you can't tell unless you give a squeeze. She didn't want me to suck her nipples nor give her pussy a bit of oral attention. So she saddled up the cover and got on slowly pressing me into her in cg. She did a pretty good job of cg while staying on her knees. She managed some up and down motion without going froggy style and she was feeling good. I could sense her getting tired and so asked to flip. We went standing mish and she really liked it. I really liked the look of her pussy with a nice long clit hood and nicely shaved. I started rubbing her clit with my thumb and her expression changed for a few seconds and then she moved my hand and said she liked "this" meaning the standing mish. She was working back into my thrusts increasing the intensity of the pounding. That is what she liked and some memories were starting to come back. I had her flip and standing doggy was an intense pounding session. She put her head on the table and just hung on while the clapping / pounding continued. She was still working back into my thrusts like someone who was really into it. I loved it. When I finally finished she was acting a little sweeter and almost cooing a little. She had more of a smile and thr brattyness was gone. Clean up and got dressed. Did I say I really like her body? Round butt and nice full B+ and no extra weight. Anyway, this was a satisfying all around good time. I'm going to have to try and search my old posts to see if I can remember her better.
-
09-04-26 16:30 #1575Senior Member

Posts: 764Wina at Amazing / Mango
Hi All.
I dropped in and rang the bell. Wina (I'm still not sure of the spelling) answered. She was there once before about 2 years ago. She remembered me. The massage was almost non existant. Flip quickly She asked for 300 and we settled for 180. She is very pretty (prob why she asks for 300). She played with jr for a long time before covering him and climbing up for 69 which I think she really enjoys. CG and reverse CG and we finished in covered 69.
Happy Hunting.
Phred.
-
08-31-26 14:14 #1574Senior Member

Posts: 549Did you get any extras and how much for them?
Originally Posted by Gwr1954
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-26 14:14 #1573Senior Member

Posts: 66Emily
Before leaving I made another trip to Pattaya to see Emily. She really makes me feel special. Great massage and a great body. Hope I can make it back this way again. Worth the trip.










Reply With Quote





