Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 390 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 5847
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5817

    Amanda

    Agree she is a nice lady, but the last time I saw her (less than a year ago) she was painfully skinny. I wondered if she has health issues? We did lfk cfs BBBJ.

  2. #5816

    Sleepydoll786

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...oll786.565933/#xfmgMedia.

    Pleasant time, bigger than pics, like a small bbw. Starts out on her stomach and you lube her up and massage her, put on the cover and start with doggy, then I flipped her over. Nice big soft tits, pretty. Wonder if the cover is an always thing or not.

  3. #5815

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I've seen Amanda. I did a report on her a year or more ago. Saw her this week so updating my report. First, her body is fantastic for someone her age. I'm guessing mid 40's, but she does have fairly young kids, so she can't be much older than that. Great natural Cs, smooth skin, no blemishes or bruising (other than on her tit where she said a client got a bit too zealous. Haha). No scent of smoking or any other paraphanalia. Room was clean and smelled good. Honestly a very nice experience. She's really friendly, and can hold an adult conversation. A couple of dings: 1. No longer BBFS. Hard No, even though I've filled her up numerous times in the past. She seems set on her new menu. 2. BBBJ was scratchy and shallow. Wouldn't make my top 20.1. 5 all in for hh.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...204b9242711518
    Ironically, one of the photos in her ad, she's riding someone BB. 😀.

  4. #5814
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Iwas thinking the exact same thing as soon as I saw that ad. Zoom in close on that 2nd photo. That's either crazy shadowing, or you got yourself an adams apple there. I'd be very cautious with this one. I've never seen this ad before in portland.
    I kind of see what you mean. I've never been with a TG, so don't know post-op how that looks, but the one pic where she's spread out in this ad makes me think that's not the case.

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-27152137/

  5. #5813

    Amanda

    It's been a while since I've seen Amanda. I did a report on her a year or more ago. Saw her this week so updating my report. First, her body is fantastic for someone her age. I'm guessing mid 40's, but she does have fairly young kids, so she can't be much older than that. Great natural Cs, smooth skin, no blemishes or bruising (other than on her tit where she said a client got a bit too zealous. Haha). No scent of smoking or any other paraphanalia. Room was clean and smelled good. Honestly a very nice experience. She's really friendly, and can hold an adult conversation. A couple of dings: 1. No longer BBFS. Hard No, even though I've filled her up numerous times in the past. She seems set on her new menu. 2. BBBJ was scratchy and shallow. Wouldn't make my top 20.1. 5 all in for hh.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...204b9242711518

  6. #5812

    Sapphire

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    I don't know anything about her and my only Takeaway is that her face looks very masculine.

    Keep us posted.
    Iwas thinking the exact same thing as soon as I saw that ad. Zoom in close on that 2nd photo. That's either crazy shadowing, or you got yourself an adams apple there. I'd be very cautious with this one. I've never seen this ad before in portland.

  7. #5811

    I don't know anything about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvdh  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, wondering if anyone has any info on Sapphire. Would be convenient for me if she's a good time, so I'd appreciate any intel.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/214006209
    I don't know anything about her and my only Takeaway is that her face looks very masculine.

    Keep us posted.

  8. #5810

    Nerdy MILF sapphire

    Hey guys, wondering if anyone has any info on Sapphire. Would be convenient for me if she's a good time, so I'd appreciate any intel.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/214006209

  9. #5809

    Sapphire

    Was hoping to get some Intel on sapphire. Anybody privy?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/214006209

  10. #5808

    Emari rebranded? Oaklyn Harlow

    I remember when she was 30 lbs less and almost half price.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...quest.3337543/

  11. #5807

    Sting?

    Quote Originally Posted by RayKurin  [View Original Post]
    Out of state area code.

    Sounds too good to be true.

    Suggests selling videos and Facetime.

    The play is for you to make an online payment or deposit, which are always scams. Feel free to engage to confirm but be wary of making any deposits.
    No deposit requested. Still, too good to be true.

  12. #5806

    Telltale Signs

    Quote Originally Posted by KingCassius  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents do we have any intel on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/beave...s/294737564947
    Out of state area code.

    Sounds too good to be true.

    Suggests selling videos and Facetime.

    The play is for you to make an online payment or deposit, which are always scams. Feel free to engage to confirm but be wary of making any deposits.

  13. #5805
    Quote Originally Posted by Folkster  [View Original Post]
    Not to be I sensitive but she is trans. Fully transitioned but trans.
    She isn't trans.

  14. #5804
    Quote Originally Posted by KingCassius  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents do we have any intel on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/beave...s/294737564947
    Clearly a scam and not a real provider. Move on.

  15. #5803

    Freak

    Hey Gents do we have any intel on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/beave...s/294737564947

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape