Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 274 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 4108
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4093
    Quote Originally Posted by Katokay  [View Original Post]
    Just got asked questions by undercover after leaving a MP. Told them I was late for an appointment and if they give me their card I'd call later. Was told they didn't have a card but ran my plate and might drop in to see me early next week. I hope it's a bluff because someone else might be home. Has anyone else heard of a crackdown. I'm not mongering in tewks until coast is clear.
    Legal advice from someone who knows law but isn't a lawyer so not technically legal advice.

    If you don't live in Tewksbury, consider it a weak threat. Almost zero chance they cross borders just to knock on a door over something like this.

    In Tewksbury? There is a chance they could. However, if they do, just say you don't speak without a lawyer and close the door. End of story. They have no legal ground. They are not detaining you. And they're not going to go through the trouble of getting a warrant to speak to you when they can speak to the 3+ other people a day they likely stop as they left the place.

    You didn't commit a crime. They can't prove you did. They certainly didn't see you. They are just gathering evidence.

    In the meantime, start thinking up a story why a cop may visit you. I've had cops ring the bell twice in my life because they had the wrong address, so that may help (two different cities, 15 years apart). Then cops often ring bells to see if you heard the local shooting or another crime. "Nope, didn't hear a thing".

    If, for some reason, you can't avoid your partner seeing, now is the time to come up with a reason you were in the area and explain the situation. "Oh, yeah, I popped in to a store, and some cop tried asking me questions. He tried asking me questions about the clerk, but I didn't know shit. I guess he didn't believe me. Maybe they have some underground cock fighting ring or something. Unfortunately, I still don't know WTF he's talking about".

  2. #4092

    House visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Katokay  [View Original Post]
    Just got asked questions by undercover after leaving a MP. Told them I was late for an appointment and if they give me their card I'd call later. Was told they didn't have a card but ran my plate and might drop in to see me early next week. I hope it's a bluff because someone else might be home. Has anyone else heard of a crackdown. I'm not mongering in tewks until coast is clear.
    It's unlikely they would go to your house, they would be risking a harassment suit, if they wanted you they would got you then, you gave them a good answer so he decided to mess with your head, but it's also quite a deterrent for going back.

  3. #4091
    Quote Originally Posted by Katokay  [View Original Post]
    Just got asked questions by undercover after leaving a MP. Told them I was late for an appointment and if they give me their card I'd call later. Was told they didn't have a card but ran my plate and might drop in to see me early next week. I hope it's a bluff because someone else might be home. Has anyone else heard of a crackdown. I'm not mongering in tewks until coast is clear.
    Local PD? State? Fed?

  4. #4090
    Quote Originally Posted by Katokay  [View Original Post]
    Just got asked questions by undercover after leaving a MP. Told them I was late for an appointment and if they give me their card I'd call later. Was told they didn't have a card but ran my plate and might drop in to see me early next week. I hope it's a bluff because someone else might be home. Has anyone else heard of a crackdown. I'm not mongering in tewks until coast is clear.
    There was a bust in Bow NH 3 days ago. What kind of Q's did they ask, and as there are many places in Twk, which general area were you in?

  5. #4089

    Tewksbury

    Just got asked questions by undercover after leaving a MP. Told them I was late for an appointment and if they give me their card I'd call later. Was told they didn't have a card but ran my plate and might drop in to see me early next week. I hope it's a bluff because someone else might be home. Has anyone else heard of a crackdown. I'm not mongering in tewks until coast is clear.

  6. #4088

    Tewks

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongi7  [View Original Post]
    I've seen 2 new places in Tewks, with only a couple of reviews. Not enough for me to run over to either. I was hoping to hear more about these two. So if anyone else has been, I'd love to hear about the extras.

    Hand Spa.

    Summers Dream.

    Thanks.
    Summers Dream,

    Regarding the massage: if you like a strong massage, this is the place. There was practically no touching or teasing, and only L1, in a rather boring and rushway.

    I hope to try the other place next week.

  7. #4087
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    Not to sound like a broken record, but does anyone know who is currently working at Rogers St # 8?
    Mia is there, not sure who else.

  8. #4086

    Rogers # 8 crew

    Not to sound like a broken record, but does anyone know who is currently working at Rogers St # 8?

  9. #4085

    Tewks

    I've seen 2 new places in Tewks, with only a couple of reviews. Not enough for me to run over to either. I was hoping to hear more about these two. So if anyone else has been, I'd love to hear about the extras.

    Hand Spa.

    Summers Dream.

    Thanks.

  10. #4084

    Level up

    Quote Originally Posted by Daremo13  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like the Candy I had the pleasure of seeing once last year here in Worcester. Gods above and below, she was outstanding with this one technique she uses. She gets fully nude and on the table with you. No FS, but. The experience was still exquisite.
    Right around the corner from 107 hope the talent rises.

  11. #4083

    Candy... I want Candy...

    Quote Originally Posted by JackKerouac16  [View Original Post]
    LarryJay, you may have missed her by a couple of days. A friend told me that starting in September, area All Star Candy will be working at the shop. For those who haven't seen her, she is a lovely provider. I think she's probably in her early 30's. She is tiny, about 5'1 or 5'2 and has tiny feet. Her breasts are a large B or small C, very well proportioned. Her hair tends to go from black to brown to blonde to highlights, depending on her mood. She has a full sleeve tattoo on her arm. I find her ass to be perfect, not as flat as some.

    She gives a great massage, she is so tiny she lies on your back when you are face down and you barely feel her. CBJ is on the table with her.

    I don't know anything else about the new place, the ad is on craigslist.
    Sounds like the Candy I had the pleasure of seeing once last year here in Worcester. Gods above and below, she was outstanding with this one technique she uses. She gets fully nude and on the table with you. No FS, but. The experience was still exquisite.

  12. #4082

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by JackKerouac16  [View Original Post]
    LarryJay, you may have missed her by a couple of days. A friend told me that starting in September, area All Star Candy will be working at the shop. For those who haven't seen her, she is a lovely provider. I think she's probably in her early 30's. She is tiny, about 5'1 or 5'2 and has tiny feet. Her breasts are a large B or small C, very well proportioned. Her hair tends to go from black to brown to blonde to highlights, depending on her mood. She has a full sleeve tattoo on her arm. I find her ass to be perfect, not as flat as some.

    She gives a great massage, she is so tiny she lies on your back when you are face down and you barely feel her. CBJ is on the table with her.

    I don't know anything else about the new place, the ad is on craigslist.
    Sounds like the same Candy that works in Ipswich as well.

  13. #4081

    Market Street Lowell. Candy

    LarryJay, you may have missed her by a couple of days. A friend told me that starting in September, area All Star Candy will be working at the shop. For those who haven't seen her, she is a lovely provider. I think she's probably in her early 30's. She is tiny, about 5'1 or 5'2 and has tiny feet. Her breasts are a large B or small C, very well proportioned. Her hair tends to go from black to brown to blonde to highlights, depending on her mood. She has a full sleeve tattoo on her arm. I find her ass to be perfect, not as flat as some.

    She gives a great massage, she is so tiny she lies on your back when you are face down and you barely feel her. CBJ is on the table with her.

    I don't know anything else about the new place, the ad is on craigslist.

  14. #4080

    Market St

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lowel...i/363452053410

    Don't bother. Frumpy, Nothing special. Got the L1 job done with UTC.

    Won't repeat.

  15. #4079

    North Andover and Tewks

    Ok I've been see these old ladies for years.

    In North Andover and Lotus in Tewksbury. I may have gotten a pussy flash 1 x a yr or so ago. I like the massage and the L1 but has anyone gotten anything else??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape