Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 167 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 2496
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #2466

    Rom

    Why isn't ROM in massage parlor topic and in here instead? This is the location on Bristol right?

  2. #2465

    Receptionist

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesB  [View Original Post]
    So I made my first trip to Haven. Damn, that receptionist is fine, does she do massages?
    Is she a mid-30's Latina with arm tattoo sleeves?

  3. #2464

    Haven Desk

    So I made my first trip to Haven. Damn, that receptionist is fine, does she do massages?

  4. #2463

    Research

    Quote Originally Posted by JDog1234  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone has visited or has any experience with her. She all over BP and CL https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bod.../13353419.html.
    I'm not going to look for it but I believe that someone may have seen her in the Los Angeles forum there is a guy named RNR it's possible he has.

  5. #2462

    Alondra

    Was wondering if anyone has visited or has any experience with her. She all over BP and CL https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bod.../13353419.html.

  6. #2461
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaStylez  [View Original Post]
    Anything similar to Korean club style anma in LA? Start with multiple women playing with you as the appetiser and you pick the lady you want for the actual meal.
    Would you mind sending me more info about this place?

  7. #2460

    Tessa at ROM

    Anyone have info on Tessa at ROM?

  8. #2459

    Donuts

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaStylez  [View Original Post]
    Anything similar to Korean club style anma in LA? Start with multiple women playing with you as the appetiser and you pick the lady you want for the actual meal.
    Damn bro you were in Gangnam? That will never exist here.

  9. #2458

    Callie

    In my search for good non Asian providers I decided to try Callie over at Haven. Easy set up through the spa. Callie is about 5'7 white and Latina mix. Natural tits and nice ass, unshaved kitty. She did set a timer which worried me at first. She has a very sultry soft voice. Good massage much more sensual. Some Nuru slides here and there and some teasing as well. Flip came and she continued the tease and slides. Then positioned herself over me, pussy literally all over my face. She was dripping all over my mouth. I didn't ask for DATY as I wasn't feeling it today but maybe next as I feel it is definitely on the table. She kept rubbing her clit over my chin. Was sensual in the build up paying a lot of attention to the balls. Eventually she started stroking junior slow and steady and led me to a release. Cleaned me up and I went to take a shower. She was a good experience and I would repeat on the lower end of rotation. I'd rate her around a B in my ranking.

  10. #2457

    Gangnam Anma style in LA

    Anything similar to Korean club style anma in LA? Start with multiple women playing with you as the appetiser and you pick the lady you want for the actual meal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails anma.jpg‎  

  11. #2456
    Quote Originally Posted by OCanon  [View Original Post]
    Some good nuru talent rolling thru ROM and LF109. We need to keep them all busy. LOL.

    Miami (ROM).

    20's Brazilian. Body was busty but proportional and fit. Dark olive soft youthful skin, D MMs w / scars but not overly noticeable with darker skin. I thought face was pretty. Personality is chill. I think service and overall experience will get better over multiple visits. Will be repeating.

    Nova (ROM).

    Early-mid 20's Latina. She was sexy. Fit body with great natural C / D tits. Nice ass. Skin was clean, soft and youthful. Face was pretty. Massage was decent. Thought she was a cool chick and easy to hold a conversation. Definite repeat.

    Devon (ROM).

    Italian / Indonesian. Late 20's petite / athletic. Sexy. Not much / any body fat. Longer lean Pilates workout body look. All natural Bs. Ass was nice and perky. Skin was clean and dark olive tone. Face was pretty. Her personality was excellent. Really cool and fun girl. Could definitely hang out with her outside spa. Massage was good and was a natural. Have already repeated.

    Apple (LF109).

    Early 20's Asian. Chinese I believe. Her body was a smoke show. Really athletic toned hard body. MM Ds too that were nicely done. Skin was clean, soft and youthful. Maybe a bit tanned or darker than average Chinese woman. Face was somewhat unique but pretty enough. Massage was good. Think she was ESL but had simple small talk so don't roll with her to have deep conversation. Will repeat.
    OCanon single-handedly keeping the nuru scene alive! Glad SA 17 is back on IG at least for now.

  12. #2455

    Rom?

    I have been to LF place few times and to Santa Ana place.

    Could someone share info on ROM?

    I don't even know where this place located at. But I love to visit it.

  13. #2454
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySpam  [View Original Post]
    She started getting a little coocoo in the head right around 2022 2023 time. Her IG was really weird and she was flaky and giving attitude to everyone. She's back and seems like she's booking out fully but I probably won't see her as she's far and she's also probably not as good as she was back in her peak.
    Agreed, and back in the day when I was fine with a combo of edging / DATY / P2 P and some DFK, Novia was a wiener winner at Honey Spa on Fair Dr. In Costa Mesa. A beauty and slim with curves. She'd let me get just the tippy tip in on the P2 P, but just dining on her and then popping up for CIT was big fun. But after she became indy and working out of motels with her female bud taking the money, in 2023, my hopes were dashed that not only more could be had, but that the experience could compare to her "Honey" days. This was long before I started enjoying the wonders of seeing K, J, and V-girls through bookers, so that was then, and now is more wow.

  14. #2453

    New reports

    Some good nuru talent rolling thru ROM and LF109. We need to keep them all busy. LOL.

    Miami (ROM).

    20's Brazilian. Body was busty but proportional and fit. Dark olive soft youthful skin, D MMs w / scars but not overly noticeable with darker skin. I thought face was pretty. Personality is chill. I think service and overall experience will get better over multiple visits. Will be repeating.

    Nova (ROM).

    Early-mid 20's Latina. She was sexy. Fit body with great natural C / D tits. Nice ass. Skin was clean, soft and youthful. Face was pretty. Massage was decent. Thought she was a cool chick and easy to hold a conversation. Definite repeat.

    Devon (ROM).

    Italian / Indonesian. Late 20's petite / athletic. Sexy. Not much / any body fat. Longer lean Pilates workout body look. All natural Bs. Ass was nice and perky. Skin was clean and dark olive tone. Face was pretty. Her personality was excellent. Really cool and fun girl. Could definitely hang out with her outside spa. Massage was good and was a natural. Have already repeated.

    Apple (LF109).

    Early 20's Asian. Chinese I believe. Her body was a smoke show. Really athletic toned hard body. MM Ds too that were nicely done. Skin was clean, soft and youthful. Maybe a bit tanned or darker than average Chinese woman. Face was somewhat unique but pretty enough. Massage was good. Think she was ESL but had simple small talk so don't roll with her to have deep conversation. Will repeat.

  15. #2452
    Quote Originally Posted by IgnusDeo  [View Original Post]
    Lord, if Novia's back, I sure hope she's gotten her act together. She'd started getting a reputation of being pretty transactional and less. Premium feeling, I guess is the term is, especially once she started working out of cheaper motels. Hell, she'd even started asking about where to get what I think were prescription opioids on her old IG before it ended up getting removed back in like 2023 or so. I ended up dropping her from my regular rotation years back after she ended up ghosting me twice with zero explanation or apology after.
    She started getting a little coocoo in the head right around 2022 2023 time. Her IG was really weird and she was flaky and giving attitude to everyone. She's back and seems like she's booking out fully but I probably won't see her as she's far and she's also probably not as good as she was back in her peak.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape