Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 390 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 5844
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5814
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Iwas thinking the exact same thing as soon as I saw that ad. Zoom in close on that 2nd photo. That's either crazy shadowing, or you got yourself an adams apple there. I'd be very cautious with this one. I've never seen this ad before in portland.
    I kind of see what you mean. I've never been with a TG, so don't know post-op how that looks, but the one pic where she's spread out in this ad makes me think that's not the case.

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-27152137/

  2. #5813

    Amanda

    It's been a while since I've seen Amanda. I did a report on her a year or more ago. Saw her this week so updating my report. First, her body is fantastic for someone her age. I'm guessing mid 40's, but she does have fairly young kids, so she can't be much older than that. Great natural Cs, smooth skin, no blemishes or bruising (other than on her tit where she said a client got a bit too zealous. Haha). No scent of smoking or any other paraphanalia. Room was clean and smelled good. Honestly a very nice experience. She's really friendly, and can hold an adult conversation. A couple of dings: 1. No longer BBFS. Hard No, even though I've filled her up numerous times in the past. She seems set on her new menu. 2. BBBJ was scratchy and shallow. Wouldn't make my top 20.1. 5 all in for hh.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...204b9242711518

  3. #5812

    Sapphire

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    I don't know anything about her and my only Takeaway is that her face looks very masculine.

    Keep us posted.
    Iwas thinking the exact same thing as soon as I saw that ad. Zoom in close on that 2nd photo. That's either crazy shadowing, or you got yourself an adams apple there. I'd be very cautious with this one. I've never seen this ad before in portland.

  4. #5811

    I don't know anything about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvdh  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, wondering if anyone has any info on Sapphire. Would be convenient for me if she's a good time, so I'd appreciate any intel.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/214006209
    I don't know anything about her and my only Takeaway is that her face looks very masculine.

    Keep us posted.

  5. #5810

    Nerdy MILF sapphire

    Hey guys, wondering if anyone has any info on Sapphire. Would be convenient for me if she's a good time, so I'd appreciate any intel.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/214006209

  6. #5809

    Sapphire

    Was hoping to get some Intel on sapphire. Anybody privy?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/214006209

  7. #5808

    Emari rebranded? Oaklyn Harlow

    I remember when she was 30 lbs less and almost half price.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...quest.3337543/

  8. #5807

    Sting?

    Quote Originally Posted by RayKurin  [View Original Post]
    Out of state area code.

    Sounds too good to be true.

    Suggests selling videos and Facetime.

    The play is for you to make an online payment or deposit, which are always scams. Feel free to engage to confirm but be wary of making any deposits.
    No deposit requested. Still, too good to be true.

  9. #5806

    Telltale Signs

    Quote Originally Posted by KingCassius  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents do we have any intel on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/beave...s/294737564947
    Out of state area code.

    Sounds too good to be true.

    Suggests selling videos and Facetime.

    The play is for you to make an online payment or deposit, which are always scams. Feel free to engage to confirm but be wary of making any deposits.

  10. #5805
    Quote Originally Posted by Folkster  [View Original Post]
    Not to be I sensitive but she is trans. Fully transitioned but trans.
    She isn't trans.

  11. #5804
    Quote Originally Posted by KingCassius  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents do we have any intel on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/beave...s/294737564947
    Clearly a scam and not a real provider. Move on.

  12. #5803

    Freak

    Hey Gents do we have any intel on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/beave...s/294737564947

  13. #5802
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    I don't think this is the same blond pawg harley reported a couple years ago, but she is native portland and been around a while. She's probably getting 300/ hh because she's young and her body is fantastic. As the pic, great tight ass, tight little pink kitty, great natural b cups standing up at attention. Unfortunately, that's where the positives end. Her face is completely wrecked. Like wrong head on a gorgeous body, wrecked. Deep red acne covers 80% of her face. Blackout, completely rotten teeth from years of tinfoil. Constantly mumbling about random, incoherent shit. The most weak, lackluster BBBJ I've probably ever received (and with an upcharge). Shallow, dry and a little toothy, so I stopped it quick. Complained about her hurt back and sore jaw. Strongly opposed any position other than doggy, and completely couldn't be on top at all. I wish I could have known all this before investing way more than I care to admit. BBFS, greek both very hard no's. Saw her Kyle on the way out as he was walking in the room. He smiled, told me thanks, and have a great day. I thought that was great customer service. And off I went.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/beave...s/740657204393
    Absolutely and 100% not worth the fundage. I saw her a couple times early. She was much cheaper and she would message me desperate so it was even cheaper but then all of a sudden she doubled if not more her pricing.

  14. #5801

    Harley Quinn

    I don't think this is the same blond pawg harley reported a couple years ago, but she is native portland and been around a while. She's probably getting 300/ hh because she's young and her body is fantastic. As the pic, great tight ass, tight little pink kitty, great natural b cups standing up at attention. Unfortunately, that's where the positives end. Her face is completely wrecked. Like wrong head on a gorgeous body, wrecked. Deep red acne covers 80% of her face. Blackout, completely rotten teeth from years of tinfoil. Constantly mumbling about random, incoherent shit. The most weak, lackluster BBBJ I've probably ever received (and with an upcharge). Shallow, dry and a little toothy, so I stopped it quick. Complained about her hurt back and sore jaw. Strongly opposed any position other than doggy, and completely couldn't be on top at all. I wish I could have known all this before investing way more than I care to admit. BBFS, greek both very hard no's. Saw her Kyle on the way out as he was walking in the room. He smiled, told me thanks, and have a great day. I thought that was great customer service. And off I went.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/beave...s/740657204393

  15. #5800
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    LOL, did you notice that the pussy was way too dry and she needed to lube before you got in there? And she has a strange preference to anal?
    No lube need for me I did daty and them the main event not once did she need lube maybe you just don't know how to get pussy wet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape