Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 1855 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 1009 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 27816
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27696

    Lola aka Bentley

    Quote Originally Posted by Fnarplep  [View Original Post]
    She went by Lola when she first started providing, but these days she goes by Bentley. Here's her latest ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...-/032027967387

    I rawdogged her dumpster fire of a mother for a while, so I was thrilled when Bentley started, but she got pregnant young and enforced a strict CFS policy. I know some of you have hit her raw before, but it took me six whole years for her situation to become dire enough. Here's my first inquiry about her from 2020:

    I saw her back in May of this year. She's in a hovel of a building on the north side of Boeing Field that's barely a step above homelessness, and her room is as filthy as her mother's always was. She wanted 250 for a lackluster hh, and I had to convince her to do BB for another 70. She didn't like my asking, but hesitantly agreed. Service was terrible of course, totally dead fish, and she doesn't want you to cum inside her, on her, or anywhere near her. But goddammit, she's still exactly the sort of trashy hot fuckmeat that gets my balls boiling. 320 is more than I like to spend for a pump and dump, so I won't be repeating. But I will keep my eye on her as she continues to deteriorate, and maybe I'll go back in another six years.
    She been around for a min now I've never seen her but the story is she belongs her. Her looks is exactly what keeps her around LOL. I only want fuck her for her looks but the dead fish thing is real from the stories and as for Greek I hear it's just a bate thing. She will offer but when the time comes she will excuse it away or only let you get half way before saying something like I'm too sore from the last guy and make you stop. I've heard this from more than 1 source.

    But in the end I want still fuck her and most definitely in the ass but I got another obstacle and that's her mood on AA sometimes she will buy she normally don't see blacks, that just my experience on why I haven't seen her. She won't except me *****.

  2. #27695

    Remi

    Quote Originally Posted by SnS69  [View Original Post]
    She's such a pain in the ass to connect with. Many times, I've told myself I wasn't going to deal with her flakiness anymore. Then, I turn back around, deal with the BS, dump a couple loads in her, and am reminded how magical that pussy feels.
    I feel like the flakiness and scam shit she pulls is balanced out by not clock watching cause an hour easily turns into a multi hour breeding session. Crazy makes for good sex.

  3. #27694

    Remi

    How does one get in touch with her?

    Quote Originally Posted by SnS69  [View Original Post]
    She's such a pain in the ass to connect with. Many times, I've told myself I wasn't going to deal with her flakiness anymore. Then, I turn back around, deal with the BS, dump a couple loads in her, and am reminded how magical that pussy feels.

  4. #27693
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Remi and her magic box

    Quote Originally Posted by SBwombfiller  [View Original Post]
    She was here a couple weeks ago.
    She's such a pain in the ass to connect with. Many times, I've told myself I wasn't going to deal with her flakiness anymore. Then, I turn back around, deal with the BS, dump a couple loads in her, and am reminded how magical that pussy feels.

  5. #27692
    Quote Originally Posted by Potent  [View Original Post]
    Funny, I didn't know she did anal. Maybe that's not what you meant. Maybe she's still doing BB with regulars of course. This is just her response to cold SMS. She opens with "Menu changed, no BB" and something about no AA under 45 as well.

    Probably realized she caught something. Also upped her hourly rate to 500. It doesn't seem like she does BBBJ anymore too. She was in Kent for a while, I wonder if she's still there.
    No I slimed her pussy. Don't think she does anal. Haven't seen her since these posts but maybe I'll swing by. No BBBJ is absurd LOL.

  6. #27691
    Quote Originally Posted by Petey23  [View Original Post]
    You mean like how BriannasBoy assaulted Kathleen Rivera Rose? Not sure why he's not banned.
    I'm guessing the whole thing is fake including the post about how good she is. If you google the number there are many different girls with same number.

  7. #27690
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Seriously? That's wild. I just creampied her big ass the other day. Zero GFE and just is a cumdump with fat tits but always decent.
    Funny, I didn't know she did anal. Maybe that's not what you meant. Maybe she's still doing BB with regulars of course. This is just her response to cold SMS. She opens with "Menu changed, no BB" and something about no AA under 45 as well.

    Probably realized she caught something. Also upped her hourly rate to 500. It doesn't seem like she does BBBJ anymore too. She was in Kent for a while, I wonder if she's still there.

  8. #27689
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    You left out a lot of what should be in a report.

    No mentions of appearance given the heavily filtered / shopped face in the pics, no mention of specific services, rate, or condition of location if it was incall. Care to fill in the blanks?
    You mean like how BriannasBoy assaulted Kathleen Rivera Rose? Not sure why he's not banned.

  9. #27688

    Remi

    Quote Originally Posted by TWilson  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she is making a return trip to Seattle?
    She was here a couple weeks ago.

  10. #27687

    Remilane

    Does anyone know if she is making a return trip to Seattle?

  11. #27686
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    This must be the worst I've seen the scene since starting here in 2016. You have washed up drug riddled or bbw duos like NDCA / Pina charging fucking 1100 for BBFS duos or Sinsful and bbyamby doing 1400. I saw Sinsful and just walked out. In I shit you not 1 hour of spam messaging girls on Seeking I got 3 20 something dimes lined up for the same day in LA all confirmed BBFS (one confirmed not on BC) all for less than 500 for multiple hours. WTF is happening to the pro scene.
    They really are pretty rough.

  12. #27685
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    This must be the worst I've seen the scene since starting here in 2016. You have washed up drug riddled or bbw duos like NDCA / Pina charging fucking 1100 for BBFS duos or Sinsful and bbyamby doing 1400. I saw Sinsful and just walked out. In I shit you not 1 hour of spam messaging girls on Seeking I got 3 20 something dimes lined up for the same day in LA all confirmed BBFS (one confirmed not on BC) all for less than 500 for multiple hours. WTF is happening to the pro scene.
    Three in a day?! Stay hydrated and drink electrolytes! And as an LA resident, I'm personally curious to hear more about the SB's from Seeking!

  13. #27684

    It's bad out there

    This must be the worst I've seen the scene since starting here in 2016. You have washed up drug riddled or bbw duos like NDCA / Pina charging fucking 1100 for BBFS duos or Sinsful and bbyamby doing 1400. I saw Sinsful and just walked out. In I shit you not 1 hour of spam messaging girls on Seeking I got 3 20 something dimes lined up for the same day in LA all confirmed BBFS (one confirmed not on BC) all for less than 500 for multiple hours. WTF is happening to the pro scene.

  14. #27683
    Quote Originally Posted by BriannasBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13353654.html

    She is wild. Almost nothing off limits!
    Rates?

    Pictures accurate?

    Review?

  15. #27682
    Quote Originally Posted by BriannasBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13353654.html

    She is wild. Almost nothing off limits!
    You left out a lot of what should be in a report.

    No mentions of appearance given the heavily filtered / shopped face in the pics, no mention of specific services, rate, or condition of location if it was incall. Care to fill in the blanks?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape