Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 24788
-
08-28-26 15:33 #24698Senior Member

Posts: 344If it talks like a duck.
https://www.wthr.com/article/news/cr...3-53915db24d11
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-26 13:07 #24697Banned Member

Posts: 89Fale
You're too young at this. That's clearly a fake ad advertising her only fans. Or do you have $4500 to spend on a girl? Try to text and look at key indicators on the ad. Most of them have a FAQ you can read for bs posts like these. Also if you're too young for the AMPs they may start kicking you out. Not sure your ethnicity and else but with all the people recording with metas the girls don't like younger customers.
Originally Posted by Tjclean
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-26 18:33 #24696Regular Member

Posts: 16Yuna bunny
Anyone have any intel on this girl? Literally perfect but almost too good to be true. Especially in Indy.
https://ladys.one/usa-indianapolis/yunabunnyy-i1512731
-
08-27-26 06:30 #24695Senior Member

Posts: 482Young sexy freaky
Ok, so I contacted this one and asked what side of town she is on. She replied back with the same menu that is in her ad except the prices were drastically increased and asked what service I would like. So, I told her I really just want to know what side of town she is on so I can know if I can come see her. And I also pointed out the price increases. She told me she's on the north side and that those prices are the same as the ad. I said no they are not, but I'm not going to sit and argue about it. Why do these chicks think we are so stupid? I have eyes. I can read. Fuck sake. Anyways, she told me the ad is constantly changing and shed be happy to provide services if I wish. Well. I don't wish. Thanks anyways.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/214201375
Too bad. She looks great to me.
Oh yeah. Her first message was to ask if I'm a cop. Lmao. Why do these girls think that cops are not allowed to lie to them? Dumbest shit ever.
-
08-26-26 22:46 #24694Banned Member

Posts: 89Anyone else
Has anyone else seen her? I'm thinking the hour is the no brainer but not sure if it's worth it for that whoppign amount. Would at least like BBFS or more extras for that amount. Would appreciate more feedback from others.
Originally Posted by LegoCube01
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 17:35 #24693Banned Member

Posts: 89Saw this girl this evening as well.
She requested FaceTime verification before meeting. Something that wasn't mentioned and that I find very important is that she does not provide a BJ at all. I find that insane and not worth the price at all. She also doesn't allow doggy or many other positions because she is afraid you'll slip the cover off. She has a bit of a tummy now but nothing crazy. Her eye is real lazy on one side but with the lights dim you don't pay attention to that. I would say she needs to be upfront and honest about all the services she doesn't provide for the ridiculous donation amount. I personally wouldn't recommended but figured I'd add my honest opionion and experience. Oh yeah she is in a huge hotel room BTW. At first I thought it was a set up so I requested to view the whole room. She doesn't even let you use the bed. You have to use the nasty couch which made it even worse.
Originally Posted by Jeehoon
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 09:38 #24692Senior Member

Posts: 958Inbox a pic?
There's a way to do that? If there's a way to send a pic by message on here, I haven't figured it out.
Originally Posted by Noki817
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 06:20 #24691Senior Member

Posts: 482Coco
She has pulled her ads. If it goes back up, her number is 812 xxx9604. Keep an eye out, she may be posting again at some point. She has been getting a lot of hours at her honest job, so not posting real often.
Originally Posted by Noki817
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 00:37 #24690Senior Member

Posts: 42Can you inbox me a pic or provide a new link? This link doesn't work and there are several Coco's. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-26 22:11 #24689Regular Member

Posts: 29Very very Young white buny
I was at the mall shoppin and saw so many white girls I started craving pink nipples and a pink kitty. I came across this ad and wow I was stunned.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/214196696#.
She's the girl in the pics. Hot petite blonde with sweet pink nipples. Her rates are a little high but worth it in my opinion. Very very friendly and young. If you want some fresh meat then this is your chance. I would repeat but not sure how long she'll be staying. She's near downtown by the Eskenazi hospitals. Communication is great and she's independent as she has multiple phones replying to all of you!
-
08-24-26 22:22 #24688Senior Member

Posts: 31She only does outcall.
Originally Posted by TomJerry144
[View Original Post]
350 hh 400 hr.
-
08-24-26 17:44 #24687Regular Member

Posts: 112 roses
The 2 roses in the add should mean something. But I don't know if it's qv or hhr / hr.
Originally Posted by TomJerry144
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-26 11:57 #24686Regular Member

Posts: 8She's Real
Website finally works so alittle late on the review. But yes, she's real. She's working out of a hotel on the south side near 465. Got the same type of text responses when I reached out. Seems like it's just her personality.
Originally Posted by FisherJim
[View Original Post]
She's local to Indy, so maybe she has a permanent residence too (hence offering to meet at a house). Overall. Good experience, probably will reach out again if I want a BNG.
-
08-23-26 08:50 #24685Senior Member

Posts: 103Nicole
How much did she charge. Did she do incall and if so where?
Originally Posted by Fender7433
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-26 12:21 #24684Senior Member

Posts: 405Met her
Met your review, but had not "seen" her. Those two links were working out of the same room on the southeast side. I've seen and reviewed the second link a few times. Hopefully they stay safe and I may look to see your first one soon.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




