Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 529 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 7931
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7886
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Ole Sammie

    Quote Originally Posted by Srq1013  [View Original Post]
    I have been a long time fan of this lady. Been enjoying her services and company for nearly six years. She is staying close to the house and stopped by on her way home. She has lost a few pounds since I last saw her. We caught up as it had been a long minute since we have seen each other. Off to the bedroom we go and off comes her dress. Same first rate head job and BB Mish. She offered anal but my soldier went AWOL. Spent the rest of the time enjoying each others company. She is not a spinner, nor BBW. She does carry some extra pounds. Those tits are super soft and those huge nipples respond when sucked on. She does not post much anymore. But, when you see her ad jump at it.
    I like a kinky girl that doesn't look kinky, and she fits that perfectly. She was my first anal experience!

  2. #7885
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Seems planned

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeTruth  [View Original Post]
    Came to house, talked for a bit, agreed on half $ upfront, nothing felt off so I put cash on counter, we both went to separate bathrooms. When I came out she & $ was gone, Very stealth and quick as I was in bathroom by front door which was left wide open.
    She's been around a minute. Seems like she looks for opportunities to get the money without putting in the work.

  3. #7884

    Sam Kitty Cat

    I have been a long time fan of this lady. Been enjoying her services and company for nearly six years. She is staying close to the house and stopped by on her way home. She has lost a few pounds since I last saw her. We caught up as it had been a long minute since we have seen each other. Off to the bedroom we go and off comes her dress. Same first rate head job and BB Mish. She offered anal but my soldier went AWOL. Spent the rest of the time enjoying each others company. She is not a spinner, nor BBW. She does carry some extra pounds. Those tits are super soft and those huge nipples respond when sucked on. She does not post much anymore. But, when you see her ad jump at it.

  4. #7883

    Fort myers guy

    Hey Sarasota mongers. I'm from the fort myers board.

    Given the small pickings in my area I decided to adventure into your stomping grounds. I must say you're spoiled!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...l/561821381459

    Anyone seen her and care to share? I admit. I’m a boo man. Totally lol

    Thanks and stat safe.

  5. #7882
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Mixed mature

    Got a mixed mature lady, just got out and needs some monetary help. I have been in her a few times already, BBBJ, CFS. PM for digits and you can ask her for pics. On the other hand she has 941 boots,417 checks, and 3040 hearts.

  6. #7881

    BrItNeY ripoff details

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Can you give a play by play of how this happened?
    Came to house, talked for a bit, agreed on half $ upfront, nothing felt off so I put cash on counter, we both went to separate bathrooms. When I came out she & $ was gone, Very stealth and quick as I was in bathroom by front door which was left wide open.

  7. #7880
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by CATraveler  [View Original Post]
    Anyone given this a try yet? Looks interesting. May be at a hotel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lakew...-/069193567685
    Check out Mauna Loa posts and the Kelly posts.

  8. #7879

    Brookhill

    Anyone given this a try yet? Looks interesting. May be at a hotel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lakew...-/069193567685

  9. #7878
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Mature Chocolate looking for Monetary Help

    Know this mature 50's,5'8" average body, BBBJ, cfs, possible anal. Around Clark, have digits if interested.

  10. #7877

    Bubble butt thief

    Quote Originally Posted by JCuervo69  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt that I met this one before through a different provider. I asked about doubles. She said she was with a different girl.

    I opted for just her since we had a prearranged agreement for donation. She's got some candy use marks and recently had some legal issues.

    She's staying at the hampton off bee ridge by 75. Get up to her floor and there's a weird dude walking the halls.

    I ignore him against my better judgment. Go to the room. Typically, we get right to it.

    This time, I give her the donation and she asks if I have a cap for my buddy.

    I don't.

    She acts like she s tryna find one. Then leaves with the donation saying she's gunna ask her friend.

    I'm nude and alone in her room. I get dressed because something doesn't feel right. I try to recover my donation but as I said, she took it with her.

    I find a spoon with some substance on it and decide it's time to go.

    I peak outside and dude who was in the hallway earlier gets in my face acting tough asking why I'm in his room.

    He tries to walk past me into the room. I stop him and tell him he can't just go in. I ask for his room key. I close the door behind me.

    He takes a key out and opens the door. Then keeps talking shit, telling me to leave.

    When I get to my car, she texts me asking where I'm at. As if she didn't just have me robbed.

    Watch out fellas. I'm no pushover but it ain't worth getting poked or vented for a pink moist hole.

    Her ad is provided below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...8/886272150286
    Hey brother sorry that happened.

    Just adding some stuff to help in the future, tag line says bubble butt and might be found around the 941 around 759th with 8318 things that could go wrong.

  11. #7876
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Some money back

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    Honestly I think its the girth. I couldn't even go half way in and she would be running away. So I don't even know if it was the length at all.

    I'm with you, can't get off that way unless its an act at first to pump you up mentally but when its reality, I had to settle for a handy. Wish it was oral but I don't know if that would of been sufficient either.
    If she can't take it, some money should be returned. Its not fair to the client if she can't do normal basic sex.

  12. #7875

    Girth

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1226  [View Original Post]
    She is it 100% but we had no chance she got me to 100%. And then stared.

    At my cock we tried in many positions but she could not take it. I am thi and tall.

    But about 8 inches. And she cannot service me. Like that. But she can orally and swallow every drop.
    Honestly I think its the girth. I couldn't even go half way in and she would be running away. So I don't even know if it was the length at all.

    I'm with you, can't get off that way unless its an act at first to pump you up mentally but when its reality, I had to settle for a handy. Wish it was oral but I don't know if that would of been sufficient either.

  13. #7874

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    Ultimately this place is still my favorite. A new girl comes 9/2. I don't think she is that great looking and doesn't look as sexy as Kelly. Kellys downfall is she is a tiny girl and can't take a pounding. If She could I would of went back at least 2 more times. But she is a tiny girl. 5'2" maybe I am 5'11" and probably got 100 lbs on her. But that kitty and body is nice and tight. Its a shame.

    Was hoping the next girl would be just as pretty. I might still try and go. THe handler was surprisingly open with me. I was asking if Lisa was coming back anytime soon but it is unknown. She is a tiny girl but was able to take it.
    She is it 100% but we had no chance she got me to 100%. And then stared.

    At my cock we tried in many positions but she could not take it. I am thi and tall.

    But about 8 inches. And she cannot service me. Like that. But she can orally and swallow every drop.

  14. #7873

    Aphrodite

    https://aphroditesconnections.mystrikingly.com/

    This girl frequently post on Skip. Wondering if anybody had any info. I'm trying to change it up a little bit. I'll assume it's not FS.

    She does have a verified profile on Fetlife. Feel free to DM. Any info is appreciated thanks, Mr. B.

  15. #7872

    Mauna Loa

    Quote Originally Posted by Jgarvin70  [View Original Post]
    Saw her the other day. Agree with everything you said. She starts off with weak massage and then has me flip. She wraps her fist around my member, and then wraps her fist around her wrist, comparing the two. Did it 3 times, the whole time telling me how big it is. I laughed because I think I'm normal size but she acted like I was huge. Tried doggy and she couldn't take it half way in. She flipped over and did the push away thing so I couldn't get all the way in. She moved slightly which gave me the opportunity to go deeper, and I did. She was able to take it until I finished. She would have been real good if she could take a pounding but I didn't even attempt to really drill her. She'll be here another week.
    Ultimately this place is still my favorite. A new girl comes 9/2. I don't think she is that great looking and doesn't look as sexy as Kelly. Kellys downfall is she is a tiny girl and can't take a pounding. If She could I would of went back at least 2 more times. But she is a tiny girl. 5'2" maybe I am 5'11" and probably got 100 lbs on her. But that kitty and body is nice and tight. Its a shame.

    Was hoping the next girl would be just as pretty. I might still try and go. THe handler was surprisingly open with me. I was asking if Lisa was coming back anytime soon but it is unknown. She is a tiny girl but was able to take it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape