Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 19487
-
08-28-26 17:30 #19202Senior Member

Posts: 146Evergreen
Stopped by to say hello to Sindy, cute as ever! Will be scheduling a visit soon. Agreed, neat and clean inside, no smells.
Originally Posted by OldFng
[View Original Post]
The lady that answered the door didn't speak much English and was having problems with her translator so did get her name. Pretty quiet so not sure if anyone else was there.
Just a couple of observations to be aware of.
Parking is tight. 2 spots of 110th right alongside and 4 just below those, was in a small pickup and could barely turn around in the lower spots, there's a larger parking lot below those 4 spots, full of cars though so it looks like it's for another business.
Entrance, no privacy walking to the door, your facing Lake City Way, no air lock so you're standing at the front door waiting for someone to let you in basically right on Lake City Way.
-
08-28-26 15:45 #19201Banned Member

Posts: 13Making a list
Okay sounds good. I called today and they said the new girl was on the rag but I could come in and see Sindy. However I do want my first review to reveal some new info so I think I'll wait while I do more research and add some spots to my list, assuming I enjoy the experience LOL. I scrolled and saw JM, Q, Jiujiu, and some others heading more south but I typically stick to Seattle but will drive for a good time. I see sbbbj sometimes but I didn't have any luck with that shop or shops.
Originally Posted by Ampking69
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-26 13:30 #19200Senior Member

Posts: 343+1 on this suggestion. If you like what you see and want to avoid any unpleasant negotiation mid-session, then drop the amount Manager9 mentioned if she askes for it up front.
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
If you don't want the mediocre massage (though some girls do have good techniques) and just want to have fun, then you can always tell the girl to skip the massage.
Just remember AMP is all about YMMV, being polite, clean, and confident will most likely get you better mileage; otherwise, leverage your benji power.
-
08-28-26 11:50 #19199Senior Member

Posts: 280A lady who I trust (works at these shops) told me she is new and good. So I'll take it as true. I haven't see Amy in person. I just have her edited photo. She started this week.
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
Go to any store that you read good reviews about from people here. Give them 2 benjis and that will get the job done. The shop is new but the girls are not.
Originally Posted by ILikeChinese12
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-26 23:59 #19198Banned Member

Posts: 13Starter shop
Hi, new to the forum but I've gone to aamps a few times and haven't tried walking into an AMP. Since it seems this one is relatively new, would it be a good place to start for a newbie? I don't really know what to expect as walking into these places is really different than scheduling at an apartment, you know?
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-26 23:59 #19197Senior Member

Posts: 343SH Amy
In my vague memory, I believe there was an Amy up north about half a year ago. Not sure if they are the same person though.
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-26 18:54 #19196Senior Member

Posts: 278What do we know about Amy? There was an Amy working there before the management change.
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-26 18:05 #19195Senior Member

Posts: 29Evergreen LC
I stopped by couple days ago, evening time. Met Kyla / Kylie at the door, she thought she remembered me from Brisa, but I've never been. Saw Sindy again, same great experience as before and as described below.
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
After our festivities concluded, Sindy opened the door and hollered 'come say hi' and the other two ladies came in, T&A everywhere as they giggled and gave hugs. Everyone was very cute and friendly. Kyla asked again 'maybe Brisa?' and they all started laughing as I listed off other places I'd been. "Too many, too busy" they all laughed.
Very neat and clean inside, no smells as reported earlier. Small parking front and side, larger more discreet parking behind. Very good addition to the north end.
-
08-27-26 14:40 #19194Senior Member

Posts: 146Being in S Everett I've been spoiled by SFS and Best, unfortunately some of ladies get sent south and with Seattle traffic the trips to Burien and Auburn can be daunting.
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
So with a shop in Lake City it should limit some of my travel. Thanks to the SBBBJ management for adding another location not in the south end.
-
08-27-26 13:48 #19193Regular Member

Posts: 57When I was there Sunday they had two other girls working but they weren't in the same league as Sindy. I did see one other girl who looked really good walking in when I was pulling in to park but I didn't see her inside. I went out the back way and they were really active in the construction leading to the downstairs. Looked like they did a full gut of the kitchen and had just finished the drywall.
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-26 13:36 #19192Senior Member

Posts: 280They opened 2 weeks ago under 'new management'. Some things are not yet setup. Sindy and Amy are working RN AFAIK. If it becomes a 3 women shop then I won't have to go south beyond BJ spa.
Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-26 12:30 #19191This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 178I went 2 days ago when it was near 90 degrees outside
Banged Sindy really well again, but yeah that place was cooking with sex stank.
Originally Posted by HouseFriedRice
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-26 11:52 #19190Senior Member

Posts: 484Nope. No smell at all.
Originally Posted by HouseFriedRice
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-26 11:51 #19189Senior Member

Posts: 484Yeh I think within last a week or two. Very new.
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-26 00:52 #19188Senior Member

Posts: 211The google maps review says the place smells awful, did that get fixed?
Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





