Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 1015 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 37340
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37130

    This sucks for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by TLong  [View Original Post]
    CHM on Vanborn was raided a few weeks ago along with their sister store on Wayne road in Holiday Plaza. If anyone has any intel on that, please share.

    Those girls were a lot of fun. I'd been going there for several years and the last 12-16 months was by far the most fun. If anyone has any intel on where the girls went please private message me. I'm wondering if any of them stayed local.
    Great times at CHM. Coco was always my favorite. I never asked her or any of the other girls whether they had a significant other. Sort of kills the mood for me.

    Another guy told me Coco mentioned she has a boyfriend now, which might explain why she had significantly reined in her services over the last couple of months. Definitely wasn’t offering what she used to. I heard where she ended up, but given the changes, I wouldn’t expect the old Coco experience there either. On top of that, her new place is much more strict.

    Anyhow, I hope the CHM owner uses the downtime to remodel the place. It could definitely use it. Given what I’ve heard, it might be a while before it reopens, but hoping for the best.

  2. #37129

    Shelby area

    I'll be in Shelby area Monday. Anyone have recommendations for FS? Location and provider?

  3. #37128

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by CareBear10  [View Original Post]
    I was just thinking I haven't seen her mentioned in a while. No idea if she is out. She was a fun one.
    It looks like she has been a bad girl. It appears she is still locked up. Looks like she is eligable for parole but not granted. She could be in there until 2029.

  4. #37127

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveL7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember Sarah from a few years ago? I know she was locked up for a bit. I'm assuming she has to be out by now. I'd love to she her again. She was wild.
    I was just thinking I haven't seen her mentioned in a while. No idea if she is out. She was a fun one.

  5. #37126

    Wendy Lotus

    Quote Originally Posted by VcyClonn  [View Original Post]
    Hugedk, it seems your inbox is full. Can you clear some.
    Cleared some space.

  6. #37125
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    Its the building the 10 mike facing building and behind Souvels auto repair. Sign says Lotus Health I believe. Definitely open.
    South West corner. Behind the 7-11.

  7. #37124

    A fun run comes to an end

    CHM on Vanborn was raided a few weeks ago along with their sister store on Wayne road in Holiday Plaza. If anyone has any intel on that, please share.

    Those girls were a lot of fun. I'd been going there for several years and the last 12-16 months was by far the most fun. If anyone has any intel on where the girls went please private message me. I'm wondering if any of them stayed local.

  8. #37123

    Sarah.

    Anyone remember Sarah from a few years ago? I know she was locked up for a bit. I'm assuming she has to be out by now. I'd love to she her again. She was wild.

  9. #37122

    RE: Rejuv

    I was there yesterday. Unrelated to any of these posts, I was in the area and gave it a shot. A very young looking asian girl checked me in while another young asian female met in the room. They were offering standard massage, light touch and 4 hands, so I was encouraged. I opted for 30 minutes to test it out. The young girl started light touch massage which was nice at first and then monotonous after 15 minutes. I suggested I flip over. She agreed. She made a hand gesture and got some oil. She then proceeded to do a focused massage that was very uninspiring. No UTC, a little OTC and time ran out before anything happened. I left disappointed and only tipped her a Hamilton for her meh work. If it turned out that they only offered legit service, I would have been ok. But this half-inspired attempt at extras meant they performed neither option well.

    Quote Originally Posted by JietMan  [View Original Post]
    I copied this from Google;

    Rejuv Massage & Skin Spa located at 8078 21 Mile Rd, Shelby Township, MI 48317 is permanently closed. Former DetailsAddress: 8078 21 Mile Rd, Shelby Township, MI 48317 Phone: (586) 737-7333 Services Offered: Massages, facials, chemical peels, waxing, and eyelash extensions.

  10. #37121
    Quote Originally Posted by JietMan  [View Original Post]
    I copied this from Google;

    Rejuv Massage & Skin Spa located at 8078 21 Mile Rd, Shelby Township, MI 48317 is permanently closed. Former DetailsAddress: 8078 21 Mile Rd, Shelby Township, MI 48317 Phone: (586) 737-7333 Services Offered: Massages, facials, chemical peels, waxing, and eyelash extensions.
    I tried Rejuv today and no extra, she seemed pretty young her name was Kelly. She did give a decent massage though.

  11. #37120

    Thai DDS Novi Veteran

    I found ANNIE! For those that remember having solid L1's at Thai DDS, Annie was one of the best IMHO. Great rack, great technique, and lots of fun! Well, I found her at Chinese Superhands in Taylor about 6 miles from the airport. Awesome time as always with L1 rack out and drawers dropped! Enjoy!

  12. #37119
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    Its the building the 10 mike facing building and behind Souvels auto repair. Sign says Lotus Health I believe. Definitely open.
    Hugedk, it seems your inbox is full. Can you clear some.

  13. #37118

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookingfor69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? I texted her and she said she moved to Clinton Twp. Also wants a deposit. I've never given anyone a deposit. And her current house still shows up up in her name. So... What's the scoop? Anyone know anything? This has all the signals flashing red. LOL.
    Do she have an ad? I'm looking for a provider in that area.

  14. #37117
    Quote Originally Posted by JietMan  [View Original Post]
    I copied this from Google;

    Rejuv Massage & Skin Spa located at 8078 21 Mile Rd, Shelby Township, MI 48317 is permanently closed. Former DetailsAddress: 8078 21 Mile Rd, Shelby Township, MI 48317 Phone: (586) 737-7333 Services Offered: Massages, facials, chemical peels, waxing, and eyelash extensions.
    I was there a few weeks ago. It is still opened last time I checked. I can send the phone number that I contacted if you DM me.

  15. #37116

    Rejuv spa

    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetWeakness  [View Original Post]
    Where is the rejuv spa you're referring to? I tried to find it on Google Maps around 21 Shelby but didn't pop up. Any other Shelby spas you recommend?
    Its on 21 mile rd east of van dyke in shelby twp. I called they responded back in text. I asked about the young girl with short hair they texted back she went back to new york.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape