Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 532 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 7979
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7934

    Yeah she mentioned she wasn't doing well in Birmingham

    Quote Originally Posted by SleezyBake15  [View Original Post]
    So she agreed to meet me at a time on Monday without requiring a deposit. Then an hour later she asked if I could do later since she was booked. We set up for Wednesday and then an hour later she said she was changing her schedule and leaving the area earlier due to lack of appointments.
    Like I said my opinion of her changed after my 2nd appointment in Jacksonville with her. She is real though. Yumi's service isn't bad necessarily but it isn't worth the rate she is charging. If her rate dropped maybe to 350/ hour with upgrade options (this is the pretty standard k-agency and other agency rate), then maybe it would be worth it. 500/ hr for only 1 shot, a massage, and very light GFE is a horrible value proposition.

  2. #7933

    Tamra Cate

    I know I already did but really can't say enough about this chick. Could easily charge twice as much. 10/10, sorry to keep sending suggestions, but I know how rough it is out there so will continue to sing praises of actual good providers I find these days. Real talk, real world probably a 7. 5-8/10, but no doubt a 10 for a girl in the game and realistically more like a 20+/10 compared to the rest of the batch of girls currently in the scene. Could def get away with being an "actress" and nobody would think twice. Just treat her right so she stays in town guys, you won't be sorry. Although if you go in with a shit attitude, you'll probably catch one back. But that's just karma. Happy mongering!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...p/001503496422

  3. #7932

    I tried to meet

    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    And to be honest. My opinion of her changed after my 2nd visit with her. If you have a good massage parlor in your area or an asian agency you can probably get the same service or better for a lower rate. The only thing she has going for her is that she is young, beautiful, good skills, and has a nice body. I understand if you pass on her.
    So she agreed to meet me at a time on Monday without requiring a deposit. Then an hour later she asked if I could do later since she was booked. We set up for Wednesday and then an hour later she said she was changing her schedule and leaving the area earlier due to lack of appointments.

  4. #7931

    I totally understand that perspective bro

    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    For me two things stand out and that is her rate is too high I mean she's a beautiful girl and may be very skilled but that's more than my price point. Number two and the most important thing is the fact that she wants a deposit. I will never ever pay a deposit to see any provider because I can tell you I have been ghosted after paying a deposit even by top shelf providers with a good reputation it happens all the time and I can say this that as long as people continue to pay overpriced rates and deposits that's how long they will be around and will only continue to get worse. Also it must be seriously nice to have enough disposable income to drop $1,000 on a girl in just a couple of days! MJ.
    And to be honest. My opinion of her changed after my 2nd visit with her. If you have a good massage parlor in your area or an asian agency you can probably get the same service or better for a lower rate. The only thing she has going for her is that she is young, beautiful, good skills, and has a nice body. I understand if you pass on her.

  5. #7930
    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    But she is legitimate I saw her twice when she was in Jacksonville the past several days.
    I would never, under any circumstances, send a deposit. You've been lucky twice but in my experience, you should never truly trust any provider. That even goes for the ones you've been a regular with for years. It's all good until it isn't. There's a saying in poker. All in works every time but once.

    BPS.

  6. #7929

    Mandy Mayers

    Her pics look great but in person it's different story; she told me she used to weigh over 250 lbs and got the lap band thing done so there's a lot of unpleasant extra hanging skin. No legs, no ass no tits. Over all not a bad visit, her pussy looks and tastes great. There's more to the story if you're thinking about seeing her, senior members dm me for more details.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2058764278

  7. #7928

    Katie

    Just wanted to vouch for Katie, she's the real deal. Sweet girl, looks just like the pics. Not sure if she's new to the game but worth a visit with all the rough ass, teeth missing, GPS, overpriced girls around here lately. Her and Tamra are the only 2 repeats I've seen in the area like this decade pretty much. Treat them right fellas, don't need to run off the only good things we've got going around here!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...o/827439519219

  8. #7927
    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    But she is legitimate I saw her twice when she was in Jacksonville the past several days.
    For me two things stand out and that is her rate is too high I mean she's a beautiful girl and may be very skilled but that's more than my price point. Number two and the most important thing is the fact that she wants a deposit. I will never ever pay a deposit to see any provider because I can tell you I have been ghosted after paying a deposit even by top shelf providers with a good reputation it happens all the time and I can say this that as long as people continue to pay overpriced rates and deposits that's how long they will be around and will only continue to get worse. Also it must be seriously nice to have enough disposable income to drop $1,000 on a girl in just a couple of days! MJ.

  9. #7926

    I know you would probably think that.

    Quote Originally Posted by EMD830  [View Original Post]
    I will pass.

    Deposit Scam.
    But she is legitimate I saw her twice when she was in Jacksonville the past several days.

  10. #7925
    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    This beautiful Korean girl will be in your area soon. Treat her right and she will do the same for you. She is one of my favorites. If anyone does see her do me a favor and let her know I'm sorry about what happened during our last appointment and ask her to reach out to me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/yumi123

    https://helloyumi.world/home-page/
    I will pass.

    Deposit Scam.

  11. #7924

    Korean beauty Yume

    This beautiful Korean girl will be in your area soon. Treat her right and she will do the same for you. She is one of my favorites. If anyone does see her do me a favor and let her know I'm sorry about what happened during our last appointment and ask her to reach out to me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/yumi123

    https://helloyumi.world/home-page/

  12. #7923
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardH  [View Original Post]
    No deposit / Incall only / Hoover.

    Thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/737083698100
    The number shows an ad from April in Charleston. Sent a buddy of mine in that area a link to her current ad and he said some guys he knows tried to get with her but she never responded (imaging that) so take that with a grain of salt.

  13. #7922

    Thoughts?

    No deposit / Incall only / Hoover.

    Thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/737083698100

  14. #7921

    Birmingham in September

    Coming to Birmingham in September and looking for someone to enjoy the hobby. GFE, DATY no drama, price $500 or lower. Incall or Outcall. What are my options? I've RTFF, scanned STG, but looking for some recoomendations. I was active in the Illinois forum under another I'd (RalphMalph) for a few years but have been out of practice. Any help.

    TIA.

  15. #7920

    Tamra

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomJohn42  [View Original Post]
    Tamra DOES NOT have any management but definitely has some demons, she was going thru it this past week unfortunately and popped up in Huntsville today. She's always been a good time, can be hard to get ahold of for new clients. Her verification is bc she's constantly looking over her shoulder for LEO, sometimes freaking out about anything and everything, but I guess better safe than sorry. May I ask what was weird about the ad, didn't get a chance to see it before it was pulled. I got plenty of info, she's a really sweet girl trapped in a rough spot. Would highly recommend, she'll never rip you off, but she may be in huntsville for a while, I'll have to talk to her and see her plans. Probably needed an escape after her past week of unfortunate events.
    Agree with RandomJohn on everything, Tamra has some demons but don't they all, she is very cautious, have patients she is sweet and A good time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape