Thread: Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 9445
-
08-27-26 02:04 #9325Regular Member

Posts: 4Filipinas
Does anyone here know if there's a place that provides some good looking filipina or thai ladies? Don't get me wrong, I love the korean girls that I've met at these agencies, but lately I've been having an itch for some dark skin beauties. There's been some thai girls before but I've never seen anyone from the Philippines here. It's probably a long shot, but I figured I'd ask anyways.
-
08-27-26 00:19 #9324Senior Member

Posts: 259Yami at SKP
Had been hearing about Yami for awhile, was actually recommended to me by a booker in LA when I was up there recently, so was excited that she came south to see us.
This is the new location where they had Vivian / Divine.
I agree with Brain. I'd put her age at like 28-30, her body is absolutely outrageous, tiny waist and flat stomach, big ass, and enhanced C or D top. She may even have a BBL because I don't know how an Asian girl her size pulls off that ass without help. A few small non-distracting tattoos. She's very pretty.
Anyway, service is really excellent. Particularly in doggy. Where she requested we face the mirror so she could watch, because she likes it. She said. Super sweet attitude and kind of that kawaii attitude that some girls pull off, and she does pull it off.
She says she is here for two weeks. Hopefully we can keep her busy! I rarely repeat in such a short timeframe, but I may, because she was off the charts.
-
08-26-26 16:27 #9323Regular Member

Posts: 8Kitty
Yes I went to go see Kitty as well. No MM, nice little natural titties, and young. I felt lucky as I went to see her. Yes amazing BJ, I lasted maybe 5 minutes, I took a blue pill before I started too, yes that box felt wet in mish, better in Doggy. Went for round 2 and I went harder in doggy.
Originally Posted by Gbrand
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 15:09 #9322Senior Member

Posts: 74Was that the booker for SKP or CGLA?
Originally Posted by BrainLara
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 14:03 #9321Senior Member

Posts: 2645Mila
There's a bunch written about her on the OC KBB thread. I'd recommend if you like them on the slim end of the spectrum. Tight snatch to boot.
-
08-26-26 00:32 #9320Senior Member

Posts: 2645I haven't seen her, but I've heard nothing but good things.
Originally Posted by BrainLara
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-26 22:45 #9319Senior Member

Posts: 854Yami Qpie
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/yami
Booker said "she is a must see", "one of the best bb special girls ever". This booker is a straight shooter so I am more inclined to take their word at face value. Yami did not disappoint. I don't think pics are her but I found her very attractive. Face and bod are both high tier. When I complimented her on her good looks, she nonchalantly said "yes I know" LOL. Early 30's if I had to guess. Very passionate and DTF. Fully engaged for the entire hour. We had great chemistry and I had a fantastic time.
These Qpie girls seem to have a less consistent schedule than other houses so don't wait too long or you may be be sorry. Also, booked by SKP.
-
08-25-26 19:24 #9318Senior Member

Posts: 1295Good to know, thanks!
Originally Posted by BrainLara
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-26 18:19 #9317Senior Member

Posts: 2754I'll point out that BRC Sammy is back, and if you can't screen with BRC but are with Get9 you can see her:
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LatinaDreams BRC on HX
https://get9irl.com/SammyL Sammy Get9
She is a good GFE option if you like tits and ass, and her pussy loves to bang. She's typically in SD 1 or 2 weeks.
Sammy - Latina (Colombian). Fantastic top tier body, GND face, C or D MMs, tits and ass. As is huge and next level, and she has a tight and well-toned body. Better body than most strippers. A bit short, maybe 5'3", tanned. Fun and playful. No shower preview as with most Latinas. Strictly GFE only. Enjoys DATY, sex is good, pussy is good, and she loves to bang. The hh rate of 240 is a good value imo if you want a 1-shot bang. Easy going personality.
I think she is a good match for GFE guys because she is hygenic. For a GFE guy, that's a good thing.
-
08-24-26 18:28 #9316Senior Member

Posts: 134Sorry it just means more to follow. Since it had not much to do with attitude, I described more under service.
Originally Posted by BrainLara
[View Original Post]
Its a cool looking cat LOL. Just not a fan of pets like being able to jump up during any service. Like put that away.
-
08-24-26 14:23 #9315Senior Member

Posts: 854Thanks for the report. What's MTF? The cat was sprawled out right by the entrance when I went to see Kara LOL.
Originally Posted by KorgFun
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-26 14:07 #9314Senior Member

Posts: 854Belle
I saw her through omgpink. Pics are not her, 30's, 5'5, cute face, banging bod with no blemishes. The word that best describes her is elegant. Good service with high engagement. Not primal but also not timid. She knows her way around the bedroom. I had a good time. I think she is a smoker if you are sensitive to that kinda thing.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-26 06:50 #9313Senior Member

Posts: 1295Belle at LGP, SAG, Get 9?
I saw Belle listed at LGP (https://www.lovelygirlpop.com/), SAG (https://www.sweetasiangem.com/san-diego), and Get 9 (https://get9irl.com/Belle) but couldn't find any reviews of her here or on TER. Has anyone seen her? Is she worth seeing?
-
08-23-26 15:31 #9312Senior Member

Posts: 134Roxy
Maybe I hyped her up too much in my mind:
L: Pics MIGHT be her but dated and add at least 10-15 lbs. Chubbier face and body, not fat, but idk, I am pretty picky (Like for Sammy), and prefer women that put effort into taking care if body physically. Face 7 body 6.
A: Good attitude. Was nice and easy to talk to. Thick accent so if you don't know Turkish her english sounds like Russian accent. Very clean (MTF), but also had a cat (MTF).
S: Showed up and greeted. Took a shower and light BBBJ that was meh same with rest of service. Maybe I had too high expectations so even I was just going through it. During BBBJ and daty she had some spray she used in her mouth, on jr, and on me when I daty. Even mid BJ she cleaned again. BJ wss light and didn't do much. Oh also showering her cat came in and then was there lile the entire time. Luckily not allergic but yeah, pets is weird to me being in the room like that. After finish in bag via mish went to shower again. She took a tray (cat box) out and just started cleaning it and shit smelled. Not a cat fan. And litter boxes are gross. Then she used her hands and soap to wash the box. Idk for being such a clean freak doing that and then just touching cat piss and whatever? LOL.
E: high side for agency 320 hhr bot worth it for me.
Are: not for me. Didn't satisfy any craving towards non-latinas. Onto the next. Luckily I see Sammy coming back. Ańthough touring HX has been ok with cheaper options like Janeth24 and AmberLotus as a quick fix.
-
08-23-26 08:04 #9311Senior Member

Posts: 349Kitty: Spinner Alert at SkP, Get9, PriveLine, etc.
Kitty is a supper hot and sexy girl. Truly a spinners dream girl. She has a young beautiful face, slender all natural spinner body (not an ounce of fat) and perfect little natural A cup breasts, and long flowing wavy hair. She looks like she's in her early / mid-twenties. Totally GFE provider. Hard to tell if the pictures are her (since her face is covered), but representative of her body. Great BBBJ+BLS, perfect suction with no teeth whatsoever. We have had some tight girls in San Diego recently, but Kitty is by far the tightest so far. Her BBBJ was so good I had to stop her, lest I loose it in her mouth. So switched to DATY (she is super sensitive), then slid it in her already soaking wet box in MISH and OMG. It was like total virginity. I lost it in like 3 minutes CIP (it's been a long time since that's happened). She cleaned us up, nice massage then round 2, this time with her on top in ACG. Normally, round 2 takes longer to finish. I lasted like 5 minutes for round 2. Nicest pussy I've felt in a very long time. For reference, she was here for 3 days in January 2024, but not sure what name she went by.
Go with confidence, Kitty is something special. Treat her well, and you will be well rewarded. Absolute multiple repeat material for me.










Reply With Quote





