Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 2121 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 1006 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 31812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31737

    Traveling into town

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bartl...a/962850613426

    Any info on this lady? Thanks in advance. Her looks do it for me.

  2. #31736
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeker  [View Original Post]
    Ad / pics looks fake / AI generated to me. I'd be wary of that. Plus, out of state area codes are normally indicative of scammer type behavior.

  3. #31735

  4. #31734
    Quote Originally Posted by JustDreaming  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this girl? I hit her up says everything is covered and also no daty. She does appear to have a banging body and probably a very pretty face as well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/213486216
    Sounds about right. Basically the same response I got when I reached out in March of this year.

    I never saw her. Was disinterested after hearing everything was covered and I refuse to support the CBJ Mafia.

    Robert.

  5. #31733
    Quote Originally Posted by BulletMan767  [View Original Post]
    Is Kym thin like the top picture or heavier like the bottom pictures?
    She's thin right now. Still got a nice booty on her though.

  6. #31732

    Peachz

    Anyone have any intel on this girl? I hit her up says everything is covered and also no daty. She does appear to have a banging body and probably a very pretty face as well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/213486216

  7. #31731

    Does the race really matter

    Quote Originally Posted by DGrizzle  [View Original Post]
    Man, it's like everyone wants raw, but no one wants raw from someone who is giving it to everyone, LOL.

    Her video is her raw with a high risk demographic for STD's in Memphis. Her prices are relatively low. I'm assuming she already has just about everything or the worst of what you could get so just isn't worried about it anymore.

    I wouldn't risk it unless I also had those things and just didn't care anymore.

    Personally, I wouldn't see her even covered just because I feel like there's no way the smell isn't absolutely nauseating.
    Would it have been more reasonable if it was a video of her with a white man? The demographic doesn't matter man. If she's advertising raw service, she's high risk.

  8. #31730
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    Yea I heard Miranda had a pimp now. Like Bailey. (KB). . Hell there is nothing to spicy to share here. I would like to know? Hell we all want know.

    Pimps and threats make these girls useless. You might want to add fuckboys too. It's fucked up that girls so stupid to share their cash.
    I just told him they might find him hanging from s tree in the woods of Millington.

  9. #31729

    Kym

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert662  [View Original Post]
    Some of why'all that have been around for awhile recognize the name, but wanted to give a shout out to to Kymm for those that don't know.

    Saw Kymm late last week. Good visit. Was even able to accommodate short notice.

    VERY OPEN menu.

    Pretty much did whatever I wanted. She's a pleaser.

    901-406-3073.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...y/733288498659

    Quoted rates were $150/ hr, $100/ HH, $70 QV.

    Rates are reasonable and you could do a lot worse for the money.

    I opted for the hour bc I wanted to pop twice and Kym accommodated, no problem.

    Anyways, she's a good one. Go see her if you haven't. You'll enjoy it.

    Robert.
    I can also vouch for Kym. Haven't seen Kym in awhile but she's probably the best value / performance chick you're going to get in the Memphis area. I am also a big fan of kat but I am not a fan of her choice of residency LOL.

  10. #31728
    Quote Originally Posted by DGrizzle  [View Original Post]
    Man, it's like everyone wants raw, but no one wants raw from someone who is giving it to everyone, LOL.

    Her video is her raw with a high risk demographic for STD's in Memphis. Her prices are relatively low. I'm assuming she already has just about everything or the worst of what you could get so just isn't worried about it anymore.

    I wouldn't risk it unless I also had those things and just didn't care anymore.

    Personally, I wouldn't see her even covered just because I feel like there's no way the smell isn't absolutely nauseating.
    LMAO, yea I seen those pics and was like she looks a little rough. One reason I stopped seeing J, she says she is going to do better than she sinks deeper into the hole is what it is.

  11. #31727
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis173  [View Original Post]
    Unless I am doing something wrong, takes hours and hours to get a response back and by that time my window has closed. If anyone has a secret to getting her to respond faster I am all ears!
    I admit the first time I texted her, it took her a whole day to get back to me. But after that we started chatting over txt and pretty quick responses from that point on. I recommend calling her. She's normally pretty quick to pick up the phone. You might not be able to get away with short notice first time. Might have to plan it in advance.

  12. #31726
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidKing88  [View Original Post]
    I've been on the fence on this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/214033955

    But I do find raw on the menu to be a major turn-off.

    What is yalls opinion?
    Man, it's like everyone wants raw, but no one wants raw from someone who is giving it to everyone, LOL.

    Her video is her raw with a high risk demographic for STD's in Memphis. Her prices are relatively low. I'm assuming she already has just about everything or the worst of what you could get so just isn't worried about it anymore.

    I wouldn't risk it unless I also had those things and just didn't care anymore.

    Personally, I wouldn't see her even covered just because I feel like there's no way the smell isn't absolutely nauseating.

  13. #31725

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidKing88  [View Original Post]
    I've been on the fence on this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/214033955

    But I do find raw on the menu to be a major turn-off.

    What is yalls opinion?
    They ALL do somebody raw, but in my experience, they save that for regulars or sugar daddies. If they are advertising raw for everyone, I'd stay far away.

  14. #31724
    Quote Originally Posted by Beereal  [View Original Post]
    More threats from Keshawntavion.

    I redacted a small portion of my response to this POS.

    Some things are too spicy even for this site and best left to the imagination.

    He never responded.
    Yea I heard Miranda had a pimp now. Like Bailey. (KB). . Hell there is nothing to spicy to share here. I would like to know? Hell we all want know.

    Pimps and threats make these girls useless. You might want to add fuckboys too. It's fucked up that girls so stupid to share their cash.

  15. #31723

    Has anyone seen Kelsey?

    I've been on the fence on this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/214033955

    But I do find raw on the menu to be a major turn-off.

    What is yalls opinion?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape