Thread: Korean Agency and K-Indy
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 1657
-
09-04-26 14:40 #1597Senior Member

Posts: 145Kate
I tried to book, but was told she was already gone. I thought Kstar was trying to make a comeback LOL.
How do you do that if the girls come in Tuesday and are already out before Friday? Makes me wonder if she was ever really here then.
-
09-04-26 08:31 #1596Senior Member

Posts: 66Young Lizza Starting at CP
https://www.clubparadiseusa.com/sapphire
Looks very young and cute, only found 4 prior reviews from Hartford CT https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2742737-418711.
(8/8) General Details- Lizza is very hot and a real pro. I'll see her again. VIPs read on.
The Juicy Details. She welcomed me in a very nice black negligé and panties. Super hot. After a shower and the deposit she started with a great and sloppy BBBJ with me sitting at a chair and her looking at me submissively. Really something. We moved to the bed for more BBBJ until I asked her to put on a cover. We then into an amazing series of mish, with me mounting while looking at my member deep in her pussy in the mirror. Just incredible. We followed we cow girl, reverse cow girl and doggy, followed by more BBBJ back in the chair and an explosive CIM finale. Just incredible service. Run to see her!
(10/9) General Details. Easy to book and was surprising to find young gnd korean and she went beyond to please me so highly recommend.
The Juicy Details. I didn't get a chance to see her in NYC last month so took a short a trip to CT by train and short ride, so easy to find place. Walk in and was pleased to see this young slim waist beauty. Short girl and full of energy. She immediately grabs me and I get my hands her all over her body and started giving me DFK. She gives me lot mouth action before a quick shower. After she leans over and gave a very nice BBBJ before onto bed. Then off to the bed, more BBBJ, 69 and DFK. I have her keep at the BBBJ for awhile as she has good suction and grip, I can feel the warmth from her mouth. I couldn't just hold for very long, just few minutes of her sucking me I cum in her mouth. She keeps going until completion and she takes it all in. I was very pleased with BJ and I can tell she will all the way please me! After short talk, I get cover and she started riding me in CG. She was tight and that made me weak. If I hadn't started with BBBJ I would had already came. She gives me full ride for like 5 minutes and then I switch to missionary. I go in slow, and slowly build up until I felt close to cumming. I stopped right before because I wanted my second shot in her mouth also. So I tell her give me a BBBJ and this time she goes slowly to make sure I'm fully satisfied. She is determined to pleasure me, she give my junior lots of attention and my balls. And she's sucking from all angles some point. Fast, slow, and does her best to go deep as she can. I was in heaven and no teeth at all. Eventually I was close to climax and moments and shot my second in her mouth. She took it all in again. And all I can say she will try very hard to please and make you happy. She cleans me up, and dresses me out. Highly recommend if you want to see a young korean girl with skills! Hope she comes back to city.
(9/9) General Details. Ok I was in the area on a work thing. I saw Lizza was available and set up an appointment. I arrived and followed the instructions and made my way inside Lizza got me all settled in. Photos match Lizza is a cute little spinner I was very satisfied and will repeat VIPS read on NON VIPS don't pass on Lizzie.
The Juicy Details. Ok arrived at Lizza incall timing was perfect did not have to wait at all which is a welcome start to the session. Lizza me with a hug and a kiss and made it clear from the start this was like seeing a girlfriend. I started off with a shower Lizza was very playful and frisky and gave me a nice wash down and a little BBBJ to start off the session. After the shower we made our way to the bed and Lizza gave me a nice massage. It was more of an erotic foreplay than a massage. After the turnover Lizza had no problem sitting on my face and giving me a BBBJ at the same time. Very erotic very GFE. Lizza suited me up with a condom in her mouth and we started in Asian Cow Girl and the view was spectacular to say the least. We tried a couple of random different positions: Doggie, RCG As I was getting closer I had Lizza take the condom off and finish me with a BBBJ Pearl Necklace Combo and it was great finish to a great session. Lizza helped me clean up and I was on my way. I could have stayed the whole night but I did not want to monopolize her time. Hurry up and see her if you can.
-
08-30-26 00:39 #1595Senior Member

Posts: 87ATF Kate starting at Kstar
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...809&viewfull=1#post7551809.
Originally Posted by DMVAverageJoe
[View Original Post]
My ATF Kate starting at Kstar from 8/30, can't wait!
https://www.kstarnova.com/kate
-
08-29-26 13:44 #1594Senior Member

Posts: 92Korg verification
Agree. That just isn't worth it, especially given the fact that pii were collected in the dc-Boston lawsuit. I'm just curious why so many people are willing to provide those privacy information because they seems not in shortage of clients.
Originally Posted by AGentleGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-26 20:14 #1593Regular Member

Posts: 10Same here. When they asked for photos of my drivers license and LinkedIn profile, I said "no thanks". Plenty of other services that are more relaxed.
Originally Posted by MentalCow
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-26 18:43 #1592Senior Member

Posts: 121BBFSCIP.
Originally Posted by KingKohli
[View Original Post]
She's super hot so worth the upgrade if you're into that.
-
08-27-26 11:44 #1591Senior Member

Posts: 62Kim Sa-rang question
KStar's rate information includes "VIP" for an extra 120. Anybody know what that entails?
Originally Posted by HavingFun123
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-26 11:12 #1590Regular Member

Posts: 20Really wish they took other places as references. The verification info they want makes me uneasy.
Originally Posted by SweetDog
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-26 11:05 #1589Senior Member

Posts: 1016DS Olivia?
TER 8/8.
Originally Posted by OneNice5
[View Original Post]
General Details. DS and Marie have a new gal in town, straight from S. Korea. Olivia says that she was here years ago and you can tell that the pictures are her, but slightly dated. You won't complain. Her body is in magnificant shape. A text message to M and she quickly responded that it has been a while since I've called. I asked for an early evening session and was only asked to arrive 30 minutes later than I asked for, no problem! For the newbies, Discrete is a mainly Korean gal agency. They are not spring chickens, rather the type of gals you see throughout Northern VA and even perhaps at the local Lotte, Ranch 99, or H Mart. You know the type, the ones where you can tell they're in fantastic shape, but you long to see what they look like under that drab everyday outfit you see them wearing in public. You won't be disappointed with Olivia. Pull up to the Community Center and wait for the go ahead to get past the gate.
The Juicy Details -Parked at the assigned spot and I'm headed in to the locationthat I've gone to countless times in my years of dealing with M and DS. Olivia opens the door and I'm pleased with what I see. She looks a little older than her glammed-up pictures, but she looked nice and shapely in that tight dress and 3 inch heels. She immediately embraces me and offers me a wide open mouthed desperate tongue kiss. Yum! I get the sense that a lot of these gals that come from overseas have a preference for Asian guys. It could just be my imagination, but reading other reviews of Asian providers, I get that impression that a lot fo them are just more familiar or comfortable with me. So, to my Asian buddies, use this "advantage"! The LBD that I bring her fits her like a glove and suddenly her 30-something body looks delicious. I hug her from behind and she marvels that she feels me rock hard almost instantly. Somehow, a LBD does that if on the right female body. We chat a little as we untangle ourselves from our hungry kissing. She is new, but not to the buisness. Althought it has been a few years, she says that she likes this area. All while she's telling me a little (in almost perfect English), I'm feverishly groping her and lightly violating her with my finger sneaking around to the front. To the shower and I think that I've never been soaped up and cleaner. On her knees with a nice, albeit quick preview, she spins me around for a little rimming after she is satsified that I'm squeeky clean. She resumes while the water is still running to assault my tongue and with a firm grip of my little guy, she hisses that I'm really hard. She lifts up her leg and we do a wet shower bare slide and I almost penetrate her several times. To the room, she does something that no other DS gal has done for me ever. She has me sit down on a chair where there a several towls laid out underneath. She brings in a bottle of gel and squeezes it on me and it is warm. She slides all over my body while I sit and does a fantastic titty-fuck. Her wet pussy glides over my hard little guy over and over without him taking a peek. Argh. ! To the bed and I do my favorite stripper slide and I really get a good look of her body. She is firm in all the right places. Are legs are the type that are born to model and wear stiletto heels and her arms have that slight definition. She claims that she does not work out at all, which is hard to belive, but she later admits that she did do pilates on occasion. What she's doing, if she adds a few weights, she would be perfect. She naturally gets wetter and wetter and we have to really use a lot of self-control to avoid going raw. Her pussy gets to te point of opening and almost pulls me in before she says that she has to give me a BBBJ to avoid an accident. I like it slow and many gals tend to try to get you off rather quickly. Olivia is great at doing a nice slow BBBJ with just the right suction and occasional hand tugs. Covered up, she is on top and slowly grinds down and mumbles while shaking involuntarily that I'm still really hard and big. (I'm average, but always great hearing it!) ACG and CG gets her working up a huge sweat. She hisses that she's already cum twice with me and that I better reciprocate! LOL Time is rapidly running out since we spent some time with the nuru massage and the long sensual BBBJ. She mews in dissappointment while she smashes her mouth into mine again and her tongue feels like it's trying to drill for oil. If you like kissing and she feels the chemistry with you. She's one of the best. Olivia says that she'll be here for most of September hopefully. M and DS have another winner!
-
08-27-26 08:28 #1588Regular Member

Posts: 20DS Olivia
Gents-she has greats review on other board and is GFE-slighted touched phootos-.
Originally Posted by DMVAverageJoe
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 18:00 #1587Senior Member

Posts: 42She is a sexy MILF. DFK, CIM, BBBJ, and all the different positions you want to try. I would say her body is tone, not skinny.
Originally Posted by SweetDog
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 12:06 #1586Regular Member

Posts: 5Just saw Olivia today
I just saw Olivia about 2 hours ago. I personally was a bit disappointed in her looks. I am not sure those pictures are her. If they are, they are old or heavily photoshopped. I would guess that she is in her mid 30's and has somewhat average looks for a K-girl. However, I really did enjoy my time with her as she is a great and willing sexual partner. She started things off with a nuru slide on the chair and things were hot and heavy after that. I was satisfied at the end but I don't think she is a repeat for me.
Originally Posted by SweetDog
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 08:50 #1585Senior Member

Posts: 45Kstar new location and Kim Sarang
Originally Posted by GIS13
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Happy55
[View Original Post]
Had a similarly solid experience with Kim Sarang. Pretty GND face, athletic-yet-petite frame packing large D-cups, above-average skillset, and a genuinely friendly, eager-to-please attitude that makes the whole session easy and enjoyable.
Originally Posted by SweetDog
[View Original Post]
As for Kstar's new location—it's the same community as before, just a different building that's actually even easier to get to. The booker is first-class professional and gives you all the info and instructions you need. One small tip: if it's your first time at the new spot, roll up about 5 minutes early so you're not doing the classic "new building scavenger hunt. ".
-
08-25-26 21:57 #1584Senior Member

Posts: 269Kim Sa-rang at Kstar
Kim Sa-rang is great! Believe all the hype.
Pretty face, killer megawatt smile, playful and fun, great service. Petite little thing with a banging sexy / fit body.
Highly recommend a sitting BBJ with her. She remains standing and just bends over. The standing bent over ass / kitty combo in the mirror behind her is pure insanity. So damn hot!
DFK, BBJ, 69, HJ, Many positions, CIM, she's just great from start to finish.
If you were a previous member you should be good to go.
-
08-25-26 21:31 #1583Senior Member

Posts: 269
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DMVAverageJoe
[View Original Post]
I think we are all looking for info on Olivia and hoping for a gem like the old DS days. Lately their new girls haven't been new. Hopefully that changes with Olivia.
Originally Posted by LocalCustomer
[View Original Post]
Sage pics were up, but she didn't start until Sunday so not many guys could have responded. Care to share any more details? I'm getting sexy beautiful MILF from your post. Does she CIM, DFK, how's the body?
Originally Posted by NewGuy999
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





