Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 12318
-
08-30-26 01:27 #12168Senior Member

Posts: 2912nd Time around way better
I texted NamNam to confirm that Linda was there. I couldn't stop thinking about her voluptuous MILF body. Then went over later in day than I did last time. Linda answered the door dressed more casually. The first time I saw her she was dressed like a sexy spa worker. This time she was dressed as if she came from a day at the beach. She had on a summer dress, her hair was down and her makeup was light. She looked a lot better to me this time. Again, I paid the house fee and just reached out pulled her to me. I skipped the massage and she began sucking my nipples and stroking me while I was lying on my back. I then guided her nan to my mouth cowgirl style. At first, she was a bit out of reach so I had to raise my head to reach her. After some good tonging she settled down on my mouth and began grinding down. She was very verbal and expressive until she came. She then turned around reverse cowgirl style so I could DATO. She immediately grinded her ass down and stroked my shaft vigorously until I exploded. She turned around and gave me a light kiss on the lips and did not pull away when I kissed her back deeply. She stood up and offered a second helping. I am sorry to say I declined and asked for a massage because I am older and I don't reload as fast as I use too. However, she did something that has never happened to me before. She left and came back and introduced me to the other girl, Yoko or something I couldn't understand her. She was younger and thinner, and she came in laughing and saying next time you take me and she lifted her skirt and pulled my head into her crotch. When we were alone again, she complimented me on my oral skills and said the other girl wanted to try me out. She finished with some massage and then we spooned for bit before I got dressed. I don't know if I will try the other girl because Linda has that sexy MILF body and the other girl although cute was skinny and flat. As always YRMV Good luck.
-
08-29-26 19:41 #12167Senior Member

Posts: 992Yaya at Candy
After My mid experience at bliss haven last weekend, I hit up Candy twice this week. I was hoping to get the new girl Lily but landed Yaya both times.
She's like 5'3 about 115. Not too big, not too small. Perfect with large naturals c-d's. Late twenties. She's cute. Looks like a half asian / half white, Jenna ortega ala Wednesday adams. Large roud eyes for a Chinese girl. I kept asking if she was full Chinese but she don't speak no enligh. She even sports a long, lacey black dress likes she's going to sexy wedding and or funeral which looks pretty hot and even hotter when she takes it off.
Her massage skills is excellent, hit all my sore spots and lots of pressure and lots of coconut oil. I'm still sore from a cramp two days ago and hid to bite down while she hit that spoe deep tissue. I didn't tell her I had a problem spot there but she could tell as she worked that area. She'll climb on your back and rub her oiled up pussy and ass from your shoulders down to your butt cheeks with exceptional pressure. I was impressed. I really wanted to watch but she insisted that portion of the massage is more comfortable if I have my face in the hole.
Both times she ends her massage with having me get on all fours. This girl loves to eat ass and it shows. I tell her Its not really my thing but I don't stop her. What I enjoyed was her stroking me via reach around while she did her thing. We switch to 69 and while her BBBJ skills were not bad, I was enjoying flicking her clit and smooth pretty pussy. Took some effort to not blast in her mouth but boys was I tempted. Came on my face and switch to CFS.
First time I saw her, she pulled out her vibrating toy, and tried to use it on me but I insisted on vibrating her clit while pounding her in various position. Got her to come again in mish while she virbrated herself.
She's a real treat and says she will be leaving on the 31st but will try to work in portland again since she likes it here compared to LA.
She tried to ask me to leave a phone number but I politely declined. Tried to do the cutesy sad girl routine which I didn't care for and quickly left. Don't need no clingy Chinese girl, that's not what I paid for. Haha.
-
08-29-26 01:10 #12166Senior Member

Posts: 133Bliss Haven. Jasmine
Sorry for the confusion. The activities included table shower,* body slide & a 2-3 minutes hand job in the shower room. Followed by kissing, DATY, BBBJ, CBJ, CFS, BBBJ again for the last 2-3 minutes & CIM without the rubber. It only costed a little bit extra{about 2 large pizzas).
Originally Posted by Brickleton
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-26 16:25 #12165Senior Member

Posts: 63??
CBJ but CIM? Please emphasize my good Sir.
Originally Posted by Golfer100
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-26 15:34 #12164Regular Member

Posts: 34Halsey Spa
I've been there several times. It varies with each new girl but I've had good experiences there. It's no Candy, but still good.
Originally Posted by ********
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-26 15:29 #12163Regular Member

Posts: 34Halsey Spa
I've been there a few times. No complaints here. It's no Candy, but it's decent.
Originally Posted by ********
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-26 15:16 #12162Senior Member

Posts: 133Bliss Haven. Jasmine
Visited Bliss Haven last evening. Saw jasmine. Compared to Coco, she was shorter, a litter bit*heavier and had much bigger breasts. 36 big C cups / small D cups. Near 130 lbs. Only 5 feet 2. We started with the table shower, wet body slide & a quick hand job in the shower room. A lot of kissing, sucking & squeezing in the massage room. * Also some DATY, BBBJ & CBJ. I entered her deep in missionary. Finished in her mouth. * Paid her a little bit more than Coco because of the CIM finish. The little expense was worth it.
-
08-28-26 14:34 #12161Senior Member

Posts: 1870Halsey massage spa
I was wondering if any good reports have come from there. Seems pretty low key. I am now taking Halsey as they have not converted it to one lane each direction like other streets or put a concrete median down and you can fit three cars in the turn lane. Anyway. Just seeing a few shops on Halsey and I have not been there in a while.
Cheers best Happy weekend.
-
08-27-26 00:39 #12160Senior Member

Posts: 89Thanks for the list.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 13:18 #12159Senior Member

Posts: 630Confirm
I visited recently the service was as decribed above and they do offer a table shower. Parking can be an issue.
Originally Posted by DimSumFun
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-26 20:00 #12158Senior Member

Posts: 2027Candy, Love, Beauty, and perhaps K-spa
Candy on Holgate, Love on Powell, Beauty on Stark, and K-spa on 82nd (across from Hong Phat Asian market) have all been popular. Please don't overpay, I am still getting great service at most places 180 half hour, 220 full hour. If I detect a GPS attitude I walk. The Metro Portland area has over 200 choices, if one place says no the next one will say yes. Best of luck to you and please post about your experiences.
If you're having trouble locating any of these places, when I go to a new town I usually do a google search using the words rubmaps and the City (ex: rubmaps portland), that gives me a quick index of the shops, the addresses, and phone numbers.
Originally Posted by BcJoe
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-26 12:00 #12157Senior Member

Posts: 88Thanks For the info. So, AMPs are the way to go.
Originally Posted by Cascadia210
[View Original Post]
From what I can gather, Candy's Massage is mentioned frequently. Any other recommendations?
Thanks again.
-
08-25-26 00:37 #12156Senior Member

Posts: 236I saw her on Saturday. She said she'd still be working but less frequently.
Originally Posted by GetUp1970
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-26 20:59 #12155Senior Member

Posts: 32The last KGirl agency left town a few months ago and even they wouldn't do CO. To my knowledge Korean specific AMPs don't exist here so (I'd go broke if they did) so you're left with are typically CGirl AMPs and all but one won't do outcall (they advertise on the GPS board and the currently lineup Bebe, Sasha and Yoyo can be difficult to schedule an OC and actually have them follow through.) Good luck.
Originally Posted by BcJoe
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-26 19:46 #12154Senior Member

Posts: 88General Question about the Portland area. AMP vs KGirl Agencies
For first time visitors to the Portland area, if a Monger is looking for some "extras" with a KGirl, is it better to go to some Asian Massage Parlor?
Or.
Are there KGirl Agencies with incall service at Condos?
The reason I ask is because I only partake in such services in Vegas. While there are Vegas AMPs, I usually go to Vegas KGirl Agencies that have incall in Condos.
I was just wondering if I should try to hit up a Korean AMP or check out a KGirl Agency.
Any input would be appreciated.










Reply With Quote




