Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 928 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 13906
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13861
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoYakuza  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    9 house 10 extras.

  2. #13860

    M Spa Durham

    Visited m spa earlier in week. First time for me. . 80 house for 1 hour. After about 15 minutes of decent massage was given menu options. Went with FS option. . 160. I would rate 7. 5 out of 10 on looks. Nice rear, great rack. No boundaries. I left very happy and somewhat surprised as this was my first time. Will repeat.

  3. #13859

    M Spa Durham

    Had a visit to M spa Durham earlier this week. Set up 1 hour. 80 house. Massage was actually good. About 15 min in she offers menu upgrades. Decided to take the plunge. FS for. 16. Multiple positions. Finished time with massage. Not a clock watcher. Very friendly. Didn't get her name. This was my first time visiting an AMP so I didn't expect much. Boy was I blown away!

  4. #13858

    Blue Ocean

    I dreamed of Blue Ocean SPA today; I was attended to by a slender young woman whose name I didn't ask. Her massage technique was excellent, and the experience was thoroughly enjoyable. They only offer L1 services there now.

  5. #13857
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAMarine  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream at Buck Jones spa last week. Funni (sounded like bunny) hga e a pretty good massage. See. S like open menu. Nice firm ass, and firm Bs around 40 yo.
    What was the damage?

  6. #13856

    Happy castle

    Can anyone provide me with info on the screening process with HC and / or TOA? Is it safe?

  7. #13855

    Happy castle

    Wanting to start screening process with HC. Is it safe to do this?

  8. #13854

    Buck Jones Waxing

    Had a dream at Buck Jones spa last week. Funni (sounded like bunny) hga e a pretty good massage. See. S like open menu. Nice firm ass, and firm Bs around 40 yo.

  9. #13853
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    Simon,

    There's only one MH-Mindfulness Hypnosis. I think you're confused with M-Spa in which there are two and in that regard we need to differentiate.

    Nat.
    You are correct--I got my MH mixed up with my Ms. Thanks for setting me straight.

  10. #13852

    Gateway

    Had a visit to gateway earlier this week. Standard 1 Hour with Aime, prob mid-late twenties. Nice attitude and kept complimenting my body. I am average as fuck. LOL.

    Anyway light tease and standard finish. House fee + $60 tip. UCT roaming up top. Overall decent visit.

  11. #13851

    Mhxx

    AmpHunter: Tried to send you a message. Don't forget to clear your inbox.

    Nat.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Tall, skinny, long hair, no tits, not pretty.

  12. #13850

    Dragon massage

    Hey been out the AMP scene for most of the year. Any good spots for a dragon massage? Basically where they massage and kinda knead your under-balls and gooch? Also does good prostate milking and massage.

    I've had this before and while it feels great to me and is arousing, it definitely helps with blood flow to the member. I ended up having good erections for the next couple of days after I had it done.

    Any recommendations in the area?

  13. #13849

    MHxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    Hey AmpH. Your inbox is full. Also, how does the tall / skinny one look and long or short hair? Thanks Nat.
    Tall, skinny, long hair, no tits, not pretty.

  14. #13848

    Mh

    Simon,

    There's only one MH-Mindfulness Hypnosis. I think you're confused with M-Spa in which there are two and in that regard we need to differentiate.

    Nat.

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    Is this MH Durham or Raleigh, and how can we differentiate moving forward?

  15. #13847
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    Hey AmpH. Your inbox is full. Also, how does the tall / skinny one look and long or short hair? Thanks Nat.
    Is this MH Durham or Raleigh, and how can we differentiate moving forward?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape