Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 18168
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18018

    MissKara

    So, I finally met MissKara at her private incall. I hit her up on her handle on this very site. It took a while for her to respond, as she does get a lot of requests, but, once she responded back via pm, we exchanged #'s and texted each other back, and comms were good from there. I gave her a couple days notice, which, is what she prefers.

    I got to her incall, it's in a good neighborhood, so, no problems there, she told me where to park and once I got to her door, she had a hot, sexy lingerie. She has several outfits, so, If you have a special outfit request, she is more than happy to accommodate. I picked red, there's just something about the color red, that incites me. We did dfk and hugged, as she is GFE. She offered me a drink, I respectfully declined and then we jumped on the bed. She started out with a bbj, for a few and then asked If I wanted to go down on her, and I happily obliged. After a few, it didn't' take long, before she had an o. After that, we did cg, then, rg for a few, then it was back to bbj, and then finished with an HJ. She again offered me a drink, and I again respectfully declined. We then chatted for a bit and I left.

    MissKara, is a sweetheart of a lady, just like, one of you mentioned. I requested the hour, which is what she prefers, I don't think she does less than an hour of service. I recommend and will repeat.

    As always, monger on, monger safe.

  2. #18017
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider01  [View Original Post]
    Sorry gentlemen I forgot to put some pictures of synai. She let me share these pictures.

    Have fun.

    GR01.
    Your inbox is full, clear some space.

  3. #18016

    Natalia (massage)

    Shout out to Ghostrider for this dream. Per her request contact him for digits. This dream took place last week. A very memorable experience with a BBW Latina who will give a sensual massage with light touch teasing before the flip. After that a very energetic finish if you're freshly showered leaving you drained with a smile before leaving.

  4. #18015

    Brenda is available

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    Has been around for years, usually in Kissimmee. Has had major health issues as well. But on this day, she was feeling great. So I scheduled to see her. Picked her up at her home. I noticed she lost a lot of weight. She hops in and I asked for road head, and she had no problems giving it to me. She actually was pretty good. I unintentionally took the long way to location, but she just kept going until I was able to finally park. We hopped in the back and continued with BBBJ. She started having problems finishing me off, it was a long drive. She wanted to do FS, which I did. Popped in a matter of 2 minutes. Performance grade B for both. She's reasonable. Does have an incall. I just like road head way too much. If you wish to see Brenda, send me a message. To receive her digits, I need to see good posts on dates you have done. Love reading the details.

    R5.
    Brenda contacted me. Staying at a hotel in kissimmee near 192 and 535. She was living alone, so no dealing with roomies. I had a great time with her. She opened the door is in sexy black dress. While she scooped over to put her phone on charge, that moment got me going. I grabbed her petite ass and pulled down those panties and banged her right there. She was enjoying and we didn't stop. Continued on the bed with more DS. She cleaned me up for a DT BBJ and then I got onto MISH. Definitely not a clock watcher. For those wanting her number, PM me. She is looking for her old clients again. And get her soon while she still at a decent hotel alone, which is rare for her.

  5. #18014

    Synai

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider01  [View Original Post]
    100 percent agree with you, yes Synai is planning on coming down probably for the last time this year. She is planning on being here in the month of September. Hopefully you get to spend some time with her if you haven't seen her. She is already pre booking. She will only be here a few days so it helps to prebook. She has a nice following and she is a lot of fun.

    Have fun.

    GR01.
    Sorry gentlemen I forgot to put some pictures of synai. She let me share these pictures.

    Have fun.

    GR01.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PXL_20240621_224445041.MP_copy_600x1067.jpg‎   PXL_20260518_000933392.jpg‎  

  6. #18013

    Csb

    Would love to have her contact info to visit.

  7. #18012
    Nice, she is always a good time.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyMe50  [View Original Post]
    Had dinner with the lovely Miss Kara tonight. She told me she will be available on a very, very limited basis. Possibly only 2 or 3 dates per week. She would like to schedule ahead of time rather than last minute. You will not be disappointed. If you have seen her before she has the same number ending in 8002. If you need her contact information you can PM me and I will supply the info.

  8. #18011

    Sweet Miss Kara

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyMe50  [View Original Post]
    Had dinner with the lovely Miss Kara tonight. She told me she will be available on a very, very limited basis. Possibly only 2 or 3 dates per week. She would like to schedule ahead of time rather than last minute. You will not be disappointed. If you have seen her before she has the same number ending in 8002. If you need her contact information you can PM me and I will supply the info.
    Thanks for letting us know. I made my appointment for next week already. She fulfills so many of my kinks!! What a sweet heart!!

  9. #18010

    Sexy lexi

    She's noticed a downturn in calls the past week, mentioned to me in our last chat. Likely related to the website being down often. She's available for all your fun times and could use some visits, all members may request contact info. She's open to everything but Greek and is patient for the slow buildup and has never been a clock watcher as long as you are respectful. Great DT skills and she makes the nicest little squeaks when she gets really turned on. She's thicc to small bbw, great tits, and will fuck you back nicely.

  10. #18009

    UTR summer fun

    It's been somewhat of a tough summer, kinda but not really. I also have been strugling with the site for the last few weeks, got lucky and got Seleste's digits before the big shut down, but then I had the challenge of connecting with her. On one givin day she says hello and within 10 seconds I reply and get crickets for another 24 hours. Long and short it took 4 days until I was able to connect and I will say that it was worth it other than the price tag. I drive expensive cars and I'm in agreement that you get what you pay for, I see Meiji girls and they are consistantly hotter than AMPs, no interruptions, BBFS for another bucky. Back to Seleste, yup I had a great time, cute little spinner body and once we agreed she was prompt and I didn't have to jump through any hoops or sit in a parking lot and waste a bunch of time, all positive. Felt like we clicked and she was a doll, just pricey.

    Moving right along into yesterday, today, I reached out again and had crickets (I'm not blowing anyones phone up) until I was On my way! To see CSB since Rich caught and released her, he actually messaged me but I didn't get it because I couldn't sign in. Anyhow I had a nice catch up visit with her today, she is always a pro with managing time but is now a little far away, a super sweet girl that aims to please.

    I'm not the gatekeeper for any of the girls, just blessed to have options, Pros Seleste is close, prolly my fav at the moment, cons. Comms suck and she doesn't seem to negotiate, I've only seen her once so time waisting and BS could come into play, time will tell, I'm interested to check her sister out, hmmm. I've prolly seen CSB 15 times, all pro except for the new location, decent donation, always prompt and a good time. And the ole Meiji agency, pricey and always prompt, for the buck the hotness factor and overall experience can fluxuate, I've prolly had 3 super hott girls, 2 fucked back, one not so much, 5 simi hott girls that fucked back and one complete dud, not bad overall.

    Go get some cooter you perverts, let us know how it goes, stay cool (it's hot out) stay humble, and if I didn't say it already, pussy is good, SS96 out.

  11. #18008

    Hi all could use a recommendation

    Moving to south Florida before I go I want to have some fun. Looking to see if anyone has a short curvy Latina or AA (just a preference welcome to all) UTR, preferably over 40 (I'm over as well) for GFE BBJ w either CIM or COF. Feel free to DM.

  12. #18007

    Miss Kara

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyMe50  [View Original Post]
    Had dinner with the lovely Miss Kara tonight. She told me she will be available on a very, very limited basis. Possibly only 2 or 3 dates per week. She would like to schedule ahead of time rather than last minute. You will not be disappointed. If you have seen her before she has the same number ending in 8002. If you need her contact information you can PM me and I will supply the info.
    That's amazing news man.

  13. #18006

    Miss Kara

    Had dinner with the lovely Miss Kara tonight. She told me she will be available on a very, very limited basis. Possibly only 2 or 3 dates per week. She would like to schedule ahead of time rather than last minute. You will not be disappointed. If you have seen her before she has the same number ending in 8002. If you need her contact information you can PM me and I will supply the info.

  14. #18005

    Veronica Vacation Fun / Upcoming Clio

    I took a week off this week for staycation at a local resort. Saw a lot of heavenly bodies by the pool and then I got a text from Veronica letting me know that she was available and what her schedule was for the coming week. I quickly set up a date and met her at her incall. She had an awesome thong bikini showing off her sexy tan lines and we jumped into the shower for a sensual rubdown. We dry off and spend the next half hour playing on the bed. Lots of DFK and p to p grinding ensues before she gets me to my first O with her amazing BBBJ. We take a little pause and get ready for the main event. She gets me nice and hard again and we go through k9 cg and finish in mish. As noted before she is still not seeing any new people at this time and now notifies her friends when she is available. It has been over a month since saw her last but she assured me that at least for her regulars she will try to be more available.

    On a side note, I am scheduled to meet with the elusive Clio next week. We have been texting back and forth for the last two weeks. We had something set up but then she and I both got sick. I will be seeing her next week and I can't wait to compare these two. Life is good in Orlando with these UTRs!!

  15. #18004

    Synai

    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    Cynai is doing another Orlando visit next month. She is a beautiful full figured Latina with great assets and big naturals. She is one of Orlo's finds and her BBBJ skills are excellent. If you missed her last visit here is your chance or for another round. Her dates are Sept 14th through 16th usually near Idrive area. If you have her contact reach out to her directly. I'll share her digits to well established SM only, regular members will be ignored.

    Yumyum1.
    100 percent agree with you, yes Synai is planning on coming down probably for the last time this year. She is planning on being here in the month of September. Hopefully you get to spend some time with her if you haven't seen her. She is already pre booking. She will only be here a few days so it helps to prebook. She has a nice following and she is a lot of fun.

    Have fun.

    GR01.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape