Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 470 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 7049
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7004

    Relaxing

    Was in town and wanted to see Vivi at Hawaii but despite calling earlier in the day and saying she was there, she was not. I guess they lost power and she was over at Relaxing. When I showed up at my appointment I was told she was not there. That was very disappointing to hear because I was ready to give her a go after she walked me out of this place last time and I have yet to see her.

    A slender girl (I saw her last time, but don't remember her name) led me to the room and she was going to take care of me. She knew I was there to see Vivi as I made that apparent. Anyhow, Angela comes in looking for something in the room and I ask if she will take care of me. I was looking for some nice titties to play with and she fit the bill. She was shorter but had more curves than who led me to the room, plus, I've already seen her and she was solid.

    Good massage then tease before and after flip. The usual / std was laid out on my clothes and then left the room. Came back with supplies and proceeded with solid bbj. She then got up for some cg, then mish, and lastly I had her in doggie while I squat thrust her from behind. With the mirrors, it was a solid view. Finished in the bag then clean up. I will say afterwards she was a little goofy in an anime sort of way which became a little annoying but she also finished the massage then I was out. This place has delivered a few times now and is a great option. I look forward to trying Hawaii next time I'm around.

  2. #7003

    Cici at Hawaii Spa

    I just saw Cici at Hawaii. All the hype is correct.

    Super friendly, petite, natural C's, I recommend the Table Shower treatment, The head game must have gone over 10 minutes like she's really into it. Main event was great too.

    Highly recommended!

  3. #7002

    Hawaii spa

    Can someone DM me the address? If it's the place I'm thinking of, then they must be under new management since they never before had quality providers.

    Quote Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14  [View Original Post]
    Currently it is Yumi and Angela at Relaxing. A Cici will be joining them in a few days. At Hawaii, it is Vivi and Anna. Yumi, Angela and Anna have all worked at Relaxing previously.
    .

  4. #7001
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolonthehill7  [View Original Post]
    Natural tits?
    Yep Cici is in her 30's I think looks younger tiny and very pretty and fantastic attitude a rarity!

  5. #7000
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarks  [View Original Post]
    Cici is a talented pleaser. Great fun attitude with skills and will repeat.
    Natural tits?

  6. #6999
    Quote Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14  [View Original Post]
    Vicky has already left. Two girls are there Anna and Cici. Anna has been here before and Cici is new. Highly recommend a visit to either girl. Just had a great time with Cici and had a great time with Anna last week.
    Natural boobs on Cici?

  7. #6998
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Hawaii Cici

    Cici is a talented pleaser. Great fun attitude with skills and will repeat.

  8. #6997
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Cici Hawaii

    Wow, a skilled pleaser, lucky to have her in town. Be a gentleman and enjoy her talents.

  9. #6996

    Hawaii Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by StableGenius69  [View Original Post]
    If you are referring to Vicky that used to work at Relaxing, than yes she is back at Hawaii for limited time. I think she is going back to Orlando on Monday.
    Vicky has already left. Two girls are there Anna and Cici. Anna has been here before and Cici is new. Highly recommend a visit to either girl. Just had a great time with Cici and had a great time with Anna last week.

  10. #6995
    Quote Originally Posted by MimAia  [View Original Post]
    I heard that Vicky is back. Do you know where he works?
    If you are referring to Vicky that used to work at Relaxing, than yes she is back at Hawaii for limited time. I think she is going back to Orlando on Monday.

  11. #6994
    Senior Member


    Posts: 585

    Joey. Relaxing or Hawaii?

    Any word if Joey is back or coming back to either?

    I have only seen mediocre reports about the ladies at both, any updates? Especially Hawaii, it is closer to me.

  12. #6993

    Vicky

    I heard that Vicky is back. Do you know where he works?

  13. #6992
    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    No not the same. Agency girls and spa girls rarely go back and forth. Different markets and price points.

    In general Agency girls are younger and prettier than spa girls and thus command a higher price.
    He was talking about Youmi from Relaxing Spa, they are not an agency, they are a. Spa.

  14. #6991
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolonthehill7  [View Original Post]
    Is that the Yumi that was at 168 before?
    No not the same. Agency girls and spa girls rarely go back and forth. Different markets and price points.

    In general Agency girls are younger and prettier than spa girls and thus command a higher price.

  15. #6990
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270

    [URL]https://relaxingspaoakland.com/[/URL]

    Quote Originally Posted by SexInSTL  [View Original Post]
    Where is Relaxing located? Does it have a website?
    https://relaxingspaoakland.com/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape