Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 133 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 1992
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1977

    Flushing Street Action

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabrielfa  [View Original Post]
    I don't live in the area but have extensive experience with the shops on Roosevelt. Fucking love that area. I also love the street action that can be had in the 70's street area. That said, I'd like some input from locals in Flushing. I've been to the shops on prince /40th but was wondering if there's any real street action in that area, like hookers you can take to your room type shit. The shops are cool and I love that whole crazy vibe but sometimes I want more and was hoping there was some action there. Lots of (cheap) hotels to choose from in Flushing as opposed to just one in Elmhurst. Any help?

    GaB.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaLife  [View Original Post]
    Been a while since I did some bit of a recon. About 2 weeks ago I driving around my old stomping grounds in Flushing Farrington. Seems like with all the development in the area its changed. I haven't seen any girls in the area late at night. Not sure if anyone else has the same experience.
    No, the only street action in Flushing is 40th Road and its extensions on the surrounding streets (41st Ave, Roosevelt, Prince). Anything anywhere else these days would be a one-off complete needle in a haystack. No traditional SW strolls like in other parts of the country. No car action at all. There used to be a lot of girls advertising online and actually working out of the hotels. 15 years ago, the Grand Hotel on Main near Northern was basically filled with working girls from agencies working fast-house style, one shot and done, hotel staff paid it no mind. The girls were good though, and it wasn't a rush rush set up. Eventually that got too hot or whatever and it got shut down. Could be some places are still operating out of the cheap hotels (not the new, fancy ones that cater to La Guardia), but now many are advertising only on Chinese websites and only take Chinese customers. A lot of apartment set ups of course, then and now, but most are YMMV and not really much better than 40th Road in terms of service. You may get younger ones at times, but unlike 40th Road you can't see what they look like first.

    The old SW stroll with American girls around Farrington, Linden, and 32nd died out 10-12 years ago. You'd see the rare straggler from then until Corona virus, but after that totally extinct. The area has changed in that there a some big, new, glass exterior fancy buildings, but the old buildings are still there too, and its not really too different as far as the vibe, but the stroll is dead.

  2. #1976

    Gypsy and The Tusk Stroll

    Howdy y'all. This tig O bitty lady is called Gypsy. She is out and about at all times of the day. She don't have a number and I don't know her exact location. I will tell you that she dresses in long flowy cloth and always has her head wrapped in something. She is good at the mic work but she asks for 30 or more and good luck getting her to let you film unless she cool with you. Since I been out the game some time now I feel like I should give anyone interested in the Tusk stroll some info. It's not just Tuskeegee St. It's also Guy R Brewer and Sutphin Blvd. It's a rectangular loop and anytime of the day you'll find something just watch out for Transformers (only see them on Tuskeegee) those robots in disguise are out there. LAST BUT NOT LEAST DIDDYBOPPING. SOME OF THE STUFF I WAS TELLING YOU MADE ITS WAY BACK TO ME SMH. GUESS ITS MY BAD FOR THINKING YOU CAN SHARE EXPERIENCES WITH PEOPLE.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎  

  3. #1975
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabor  [View Original Post]
    She was in the 80's can't remember the exact street but there was construction above and in front of a haircut place. In fact the haircut place is where she will take you. She wears glasses. They have rooms in the back.
    OK. Thanks.

    Any chance of getting a BBBJ or DATY?

  4. #1974
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Ecuadorian

    Quote Originally Posted by Artisttyp  [View Original Post]
    Someone mentioned the name of a donut shop or some other landmark where the Ecuadorian girls hang out near Rosie. Would this be the area? What do they charge and what type of service limits if any do they have ?

    Thanks
    She was in the 80's can't remember the exact street but there was construction above and in front of a haircut place. In fact the haircut place is where she will take you. She wears glasses. They have rooms in the back.

  5. #1973
    Quote Originally Posted by RonaldBenz  [View Original Post]
    Posted this in the generals section but I think it relates here -.

    Hi gang. Not new to the Rosey street scene, have been out a few times but have never hit any of the ficha bars. I remember reading a report on here from someone that said they were staying on Roosevelt Ave and made a offer to a ficha girl to go back to the room. Does anyone else have experience with the ficha bars on Roosevelt? How they work, if it's possible to hook up with the girls or is it all just for the company and dancing? I'm open to trying it but ideally want to save money for the real deal LOL. Also if anyone can recommend a fun ficha bar, or a regular bar near Roosevelt Ave to meet girls that'd be great. Thank you.
    I have never done it but I remember the post. OP had a hotel nearby and arranged to meet after her shift. I think he paid around $300 for the experience but don't quote me on that.

  6. #1972
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabor  [View Original Post]
    Did the stroll on Rose and there was a good assortment of talent. Got me some asian for hh then went had some food and a haircut. Walking I find a cute Ecuadorian and chat for a bit. Off we go and she really got into it. This is around the 80's. You can't miss them.
    Someone mentioned the name of a donut shop or some other landmark where the Ecuadorian girls hang out near Rosie. Would this be the area? What do they charge and what type of service limits if any do they have ?

    Thanks

  7. #1971
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabor  [View Original Post]
    Did the stroll on Rose and there was a good assortment of talent. Got me some asian for hh then went had some food and a haircut. Walking I find a cute Ecuadorian and chat for a bit. Off we go and she really got into it. This is around the 80's. You can't miss them.
    Around what of day for the Latinas?

  8. #1970

    Roosevelt Bars

    Posted this in the generals section but I think it relates here -.

    Hi gang. Not new to the Rosey street scene, have been out a few times but have never hit any of the ficha bars. I remember reading a report on here from someone that said they were staying on Roosevelt Ave and made a offer to a ficha girl to go back to the room. Does anyone else have experience with the ficha bars on Roosevelt? How they work, if it's possible to hook up with the girls or is it all just for the company and dancing? I'm open to trying it but ideally want to save money for the real deal LOL. Also if anyone can recommend a fun ficha bar, or a regular bar near Roosevelt Ave to meet girls that'd be great. Thank you.

  9. #1969
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Rosevelt

    Did the stroll on Rose and there was a good assortment of talent. Got me some asian for hh then went had some food and a haircut. Walking I find a cute Ecuadorian and chat for a bit. Off we go and she really got into it. This is around the 80's. You can't miss them.

  10. #1968
    Thanks for answering! I haven't been able to log in for several days. You're not kidding about the traffic! It's more the stupid lights that aren't timed. I had never seen anything really like that before. It's rare I go through there but at least I don't have to waste time trying to figure it out.

    Cheers

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabrielfa  [View Original Post]
    I've asked a few questions in various NY forums and got zero response. SO I'll answer your question.

    The girls you see Roosevelt are almost certainly massage girls- tied to a room they use for incalls of sorts. If you approach them they will say $50 and off you go upstairs to some tiny room where you do your voodoo.

    If you want the car experience I can only assume you're a masochist for actually driving down Roosevelt. At 3 am on a Sunday you can manage to get stuck in traffic. BUT. There are plenty of good old fashioned hookers around that area. Between 76th and and 67th south of Roosevelt, using 41st ave you can drive yourself crazy with stupid one ways, pointless stop signs, ubers blocking the road and also find plenty of get in your car action. The corner of 78 and Roosevelt can be productive late night as well.

    Good luck driving!

    Still never got an answer about street action in Flushing.

    GaB.

  11. #1967
    Quote Originally Posted by TrainSex  [View Original Post]
    I drove around recently to get the lay of the land and saw many SW on the sidewalks. Latina and Asian both. But none would approach the car. Is that not a thing here? Do you walk and talk to them, then go to place of their choosing? I don't know if I would like not having that control. Kinda goes against all mongering rules. Seriously, are there concerns doing that?
    I've asked a few questions in various NY forums and got zero response. SO I'll answer your question.

    The girls you see Roosevelt are almost certainly massage girls- tied to a room they use for incalls of sorts. If you approach them they will say $50 and off you go upstairs to some tiny room where you do your voodoo.

    If you want the car experience I can only assume you're a masochist for actually driving down Roosevelt. At 3 am on a Sunday you can manage to get stuck in traffic. BUT. There are plenty of good old fashioned hookers around that area. Between 76th and and 67th south of Roosevelt, using 41st ave you can drive yourself crazy with stupid one ways, pointless stop signs, ubers blocking the road and also find plenty of get in your car action. The corner of 78 and Roosevelt can be productive late night as well.

    Good luck driving!

    Still never got an answer about street action in Flushing.

    GaB.

  12. #1966

    Rosie area question

    I drove around recently to get the lay of the land and saw many SW on the sidewalks. Latina and Asian both. But none would approach the car. Is that not a thing here? Do you walk and talk to them, then go to place of their choosing? I don't know if I would like not having that control. Kinda goes against all mongering rules. Seriously, are there concerns doing that?

  13. #1965

    Bikini bars?

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyJax  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad your experiences have been similar. I think I know the thinner early 30's Asian you are talking about, I isn't partake but was good to see her.

    I'm not Hispanic, but brown skinned and fairly in shape, I'm going to try those Bikini bars or even the bartenders in some of the spots to see if they will make an exception for me. I'd rather test that out because on the Roosevelt street action is not for me.
    I'm not familiar with these "Bikini" bars. Can they be found along Roosevelt? I was planning on swinging by and stopping at the Scorpion while in the area but a bikini place might be better. Let us know how the girls are there as we m a big fan of the skinny ones. Thanks.

  14. #1964
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruchacz1  [View Original Post]
    I second your report. Checked out the regular spots between 88th and 90th. Still alive but not so much. 3-4 asian grannies and 6-7 latina elephants. Not my cup of the but judging from the photos you guys post, it may be worth it. The latinas were mostly in their 20's, not obese but definitely too thick for me. Especially on the legs and ass. But hey, to each his own. If I were into thick women I would definitely consider a few that were there.

    Kept going down Rosie. Found a storefront with a few asians outside. To my shock, there was one skinny tall Chinese girl named Yuli, probably 28-32. Pretty face and good attitude. She quoted 1. I countered with. 6. We settled for. 8. A little rushed CBJ and then 6-7 positions. She made a friendly comment that I like to switch a lot. Kept giving me compliments on Mr. Johnson. Allowed roaming during BJ (her pussy got really wet). Took everything like a champ without complaints. Face 9/10, body 9. 5/10, nice large B cups. But it's all subjective. I love skinny girls so my 10 can be someone else's 2.

    Asked for her digits. Happy to trade with seniors for a skinny under 35 non-zombie anywhere in the 4 boroughs, Nassau, or Westchester. Yes, I am becoming so desperate (and NOT willing to pay incall place prices) that I'll travel to LI or Westchester for the right chocha!
    I'm glad your experiences have been similar. I think I know the thinner early 30's Asian you are talking about, I isn't partake but was good to see her.

    I'm not Hispanic, but brown skinned and fairly in shape, I'm going to try those Bikini bars or even the bartenders in some of the spots to see if they will make an exception for me. I'd rather test that out because on the Roosevelt street action is not for me.

  15. #1963
    Ok. Who is the Amy Winehouse looking girl on Roosevelt in the 80's area? Jesus titty fucking Christ she was hot. Couldn't separate her from her group (had all sorts of clever names thought up for that). Will make another trip in. Not in 90+ degree heat, just to find and smash that. I heard her speaking Spanish- fucking perfect look.

    Anyone have info on her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape