Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 821 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 12305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12260

    Sexy Sparkle

    What is the 411 on https://tryst.link/escort/msvixengoddess1 I have tried twice now from two different numbers?

    The first time I contacted her she said she has availablity and asked for a time, I provided times and she didn't reply. The second time I contacted her she didn't reply at all.

  2. #12259

    Not The Same Woman.

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggieJc  [View Original Post]
    They may share the name but this ad is definitely a fake.
    Last I heard, she had gotten clean and was out of the business. She even looks 1000% better!

  3. #12258

    Fake ad

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesToPlay74  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is Alyssa's profile on another site:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayne/213755509
    They may share the name but this ad is definitely a fake.

  4. #12257

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierMove21  [View Original Post]
    She went by "Alyssa". She had blonde hair, a decent body, and she was sort of known as the girl with the lazy eye. I'm attaching a link to her E.M. page so you can see some pics, but is she still around? Does anyone know? If they have her info, please DM me if you want.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alyssa-e...t-wayne-945865
    I believe this is Alyssa's profile on another site:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayne/213755509

  5. #12256

    Missing in Action

    Does anyone know where Racey Lacey is hiding?? She has not.

    Posted an ad in a long while.

  6. #12255

    Alyssa? Still around?

    She went by "Alyssa". She had blonde hair, a decent body, and she was sort of known as the girl with the lazy eye. I'm attaching a link to her E.M. page so you can see some pics, but is she still around? Does anyone know? If they have her info, please DM me if you want.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alyssa-e...t-wayne-945865

  7. #12254

    I agree 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueMarvel  [View Original Post]
    I never do it. She could really blow up your life. I'm sure I've missed out on good dates for adhering to this policy, but the risk is too high.
    You all are right. It's not worth the chance. If she had good reviews I might do it. But I haven't seen a review of her.

    I can blow up my left good enough without anyone help.

    Thanks guys.

  8. #12253
    Senior Member


    Posts: 695
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueMarvel  [View Original Post]
    I never do it. She could really blow up your life. I'm sure I've missed out on good dates for adhering to this policy, but the risk is too high.
    I just found a few pics that look close enough to me and send those. I've never been called out on it. That said I've only done that a few times. Usually anyone asking for pics isn't worth the time to deal with them. Let's not forget that Camen chick a few years ago who tried to convince guys they'd seen someone underage when they hadn't and extorted them. Thankfully she's the one who ended up getting arrested.

  9. #12252

    Busty Italian

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierMove21  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to know what you thought. I did a search for the moniker and didn't find anything.

    Thanks.
    I text every time there's a post and every time there's a read receipt but no reply. The photos never change so who knows if they're legit.

  10. #12251

    Anyone seen the "Busty Italian"?

    Wanted to know what you thought. I did a search for the moniker and didn't find anything.

    Thanks.

  11. #12250
    Quote Originally Posted by YukonEric  [View Original Post]
    What is everyone's thoughts on "must send verification pic".

    I have done it in the past. But don't think it was a good idea.

    What's your thoughts.
    I never do it. She could really blow up your life. I'm sure I've missed out on good dates for adhering to this policy, but the risk is too high.

  12. #12249

    Info request

    Looking for any potential info on this one, at first thought it was the Taylor lady posting but diff number ans from pic a different body too. I always get nervous not having reviews and I haven't seen many post this site either.

    https://callescort.org/260-999-2925

  13. #12248

    Verification pic

    Quote Originally Posted by YukonEric  [View Original Post]
    What is everyone's thoughts on "must send verification pic".

    I have done it in the past. But don't think it was a good idea.

    What's your thoughts.
    For the most part it has never really bothered me. The only time I'm hesitant is if I'm more just feeling a girl out and not yet ready to commit to a visit. If I send a pic I put myself in a position to potentially be committed to seeing them or risk them never seeing me if I opt not to go see them.

    I do understand the fear of sending one though, they could always go nuclear and post your pic all over the place claiming you did something. So ultimately only you can make that judgement for yourself.

    At the end of the day however it is about mutual safety. Same as we would like to know who we are seeing, it isn't unreasonable that these ladies would want the same. So I mainly, take issue only when she demands a pic but refuses to send me one.

    Note: The only negatives of sending one I have faced are being recognized from previous communications and getting blocked and fake cartel ads that tried to make flimsy threats because they somehow assume any of the info I gave them was real.

  14. #12247

    What do you do?

    What is everyone's thoughts on "must send verification pic".

    I have done it in the past. But don't think it was a good idea.

    What's your thoughts.

  15. #12246

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape