Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 822 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 12318
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12153
    Quote Originally Posted by Urlboffer  [View Original Post]
    Can you describe Coco? What makes her more attractive than Ruby (and while you're at it, give us a quick description of Ruby)? Also, what was the damage on your visit and was it pre-negotiated or done "at the flip"? These details all matter, as I'm sure you know. Sellwood is a little bit off the beaten track, but if there's a good reason to, perhaps we can generate some more traffic down there.
    Not the OP but he did answer 2 of your questions in his original post. "We agreeds on 30 min no shower for $$. Pretty standard. " Then went on to say after negotiation they started the massage. So sounds like it was pre-negotiated.

  2. #12152
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in for Sunday lunch. Met Coco and Ruby and Opted for Coco who I found more attractive.

    Negotiations were unclear. I opted for 30 min massage and a table shower and handed her $$ but she said it was more or something. I offered another. 20 but still wasnt enough. We agreeds on 30 min no shower for $$. Pretty standard. Still not sure how much more for a shower and didn't really care to ask.

    Started with a decent, oil massage with chatting and roaming. On the flip it cleaning time and BBBJ, DATY 69. She requested to start with her favorite doggy. Standing doggy on the table moved the table all over the room. Switch to mish and she asked to be pounded hard since she loves that. Did some hard mish pounding and finished.

    She kept telling me to try the shower next time and said Ruby is excellent at eating ass but I told her I didn't really care for either. I'd do a shower but not if its that much more of a hassle.

    Gave me a punch card on the way out. After 6 sessions, the 7th session is no house fee for a 30 min vis.

    I didn't love the location for a Sunday afternoon. Large group to teens at the bus stop, busy brunch place across the street facing the AMP, and a ice cream parlor literally next door to the AMP. Good thing the ice cream joint was closed. SErvices seems promising and I may repeat.
    Get more dessert after dessert? This place has also been on my radar, seen more ads around. What did the girls look like?

  3. #12151

    Can you describe Coco?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in for Sunday lunch. Met Coco and Ruby and Opted for Coco who I found more attractive.

    Negotiations were unclear. I opted for 30 min massage and a table shower and handed her $$ but she said it was more or something. I offered another. 20 but still wasnt enough. We agreeds on 30 min no shower for $$. Pretty standard. Still not sure how much more for a shower and didn't really care to ask.

    Started with a decent, oil massage with chatting and roaming. On the flip it cleaning time and BBBJ, DATY 69. She requested to start with her favorite doggy. Standing doggy on the table moved the table all over the room. Switch to mish and she asked to be pounded hard since she loves that. Did some hard mish pounding and finished.

    She kept telling me to try the shower next time and said Ruby is excellent at eating ass but I told her I didn't really care for either. I'd do a shower but not if its that much more of a hassle.

    Gave me a punch card on the way out. After 6 sessions, the 7th session is no house fee for a 30 min vis.

    I didn't love the location for a Sunday afternoon. Large group to teens at the bus stop, busy brunch place across the street facing the AMP, and a ice cream parlor literally next door to the AMP. Good thing the ice cream joint was closed. Services seems promising and I may repeat.
    Can you describe Coco? What makes her more attractive than Ruby (and while you're at it, give us a quick description of Ruby)? Also, what was the damage on your visit and was it pre-negotiated or done "at the flip"? These details all matter, as I'm sure you know. Sellwood is a little bit off the beaten track, but if there's a good reason to, perhaps we can generate some more traffic down there.

  4. #12150
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanashuya  [View Original Post]
    Just FYI, after leaving at the end of month, she will be back in a month or two, then after that she mentioned something about retiring.

    Time to pay her a visit if you want a good playmate.

    Rose is going to be back in October I think, I have her on wechat but forgot if that was the exact month.
    Has anyone confirmed Anni retiring? I have not been by Candy since seeing this post. Messaged them and they would not confirm via text.

  5. #12149

    Bliss Haven Coco

    Stopped in for Sunday lunch. Met Coco and Ruby and Opted for Coco who I found more attractive.

    Negotiations were unclear. I opted for 30 min massage and a table shower and handed her $$ but she said it was more or something. I offered another. 20 but still wasnt enough. We agreeds on 30 min no shower for $$. Pretty standard. Still not sure how much more for a shower and didn't really care to ask.

    Started with a decent, oil massage with chatting and roaming. On the flip it cleaning time and BBBJ, DATY 69. She requested to start with her favorite doggy. Standing doggy on the table moved the table all over the room. Switch to mish and she asked to be pounded hard since she loves that. Did some hard mish pounding and finished.

    She kept telling me to try the shower next time and said Ruby is excellent at eating ass but I told her I didn't really care for either. I'd do a shower but not if its that much more of a hassle.

    Gave me a punch card on the way out. After 6 sessions, the 7th session is no house fee for a 30 min vis.

    I didn't love the location for a Sunday afternoon. Large group to teens at the bus stop, busy brunch place across the street facing the AMP, and a ice cream parlor literally next door to the AMP. Good thing the ice cream joint was closed. SErvices seems promising and I may repeat.

  6. #12148

    Broadway Massge Station

    Went to Broadway Massage Station last week. I didn't keep notes, so I don't have much detail to share, but I was met by a cute asian girl (maybe 40?) when I walked in. During the first half of the massage, she kept a blanket on my legs but quickly pulled it down some. Had my hands on her butt for most of the first half of the massage, which is always nice. During the second half, ended up with BBBJ, DATY, and 69. It was an ok experience, but I'll seek other options.

  7. #12147

    Anni

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampallday  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Anni at Candy. Wow. She came out wearing a tiny bikini and we started making out after we got the pleasantries out of the way. She had me get on the bed and started giving me BBJ. She asked if I wanted to CIM or CIP and I said I CIP, so she climbed on top but that instantly brought me to the edge. I don't last that long anyway LOL. I told her I was close so she quickly hopped off and BBJ until CIM. She then moved me onto the table and gave me a great massage. She actually worked some tight spots out of my back, all while rubbing her tits all over me. When we were walking out, she knocked on a door and out came Yaya. Another stunner, that actually looks a lot like the picture shared a couple days ago. Anni pulled her shirt down and had me feel her up while we also kissed a lot. Probably the best experience I've had in AMP so far. I appreciate all the recommendations to go there and can't wait to meet Rose when she comes back.
    So she provided BBFS?

  8. #12146

    Nam Nam Halsey

    Its been a while since I been out. I went here today. I think people don't like the entry. Right off a busy street and you have to ring the bell to be let in so you're standing there until they open the door. When the door open I was greeted by a well proportioned 35-45 yr old good looking woman. She had a low cut short skirt dress. She had her hands all over me and giggled when I returned they play. I payed for 30 minutes and off she went. She rubbed my body without oil and there was no teasing except for an occasional full body press on me. Then she straddle my lower and upper back. Then she climbed off and said turn over. Then the negotiation began. She gave covered BJ, 69, and covered FS. We finished in 69. Over all very good service with a good looking woman.

  9. #12145

    AMP Guidelines

    Hello all,

    I've been to a few AMPs in the past, but never pulled the trigger on one. I wanted to ask if there are any specific rules or guidelines you guys follow when visiting a spa. I could use some guidance before I try it out.

    Advice is appreciated.

    Ksfollower42

  10. #12144

    Candy

    Just saw Anni at Candy. Wow. She came out wearing a tiny bikini and we started making out after we got the pleasantries out of the way. She had me get on the bed and started giving me BBJ. She asked if I wanted to CIM or CIP and I said I CIP, so she climbed on top but that instantly brought me to the edge. I don't last that long anyway LOL. I told her I was close so she quickly hopped off and BBJ until CIM. She then moved me onto the table and gave me a great massage. She actually worked some tight spots out of my back, all while rubbing her tits all over me. When we were walking out, she knocked on a door and out came Yaya. Another stunner, that actually looks a lot like the picture shared a couple days ago. Anni pulled her shirt down and had me feel her up while we also kissed a lot. Probably the best experience I've had in AMP so far. I appreciate all the recommendations to go there and can't wait to meet Rose when she comes back.

  11. #12143

    Fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampallday  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to Candy on Wednesday, so I asked to see the current lineup. Anni, Lily and Yaya. I'm not sure who to choose!
    At least for Lily. That is not the girl I saw. Lily was fine. Great tits, just not that girl. I don't blame them for not using real pics tho.

  12. #12142

    Annie retiring

    Just FYI, after leaving at the end of month, she will be back in a month or two, then after that she mentioned something about retiring.

    Time to pay her a visit if you want a good playmate.

    Rose is going to be back in October I think, I have her on wechat but forgot if that was the exact month.

  13. #12141

    Tualatin Recon

    I don't remember the new names for some of these places but hopefully you'll know which ones I'm referring to.

    Diamond, the place across from the library is closed. To the north past the pickleball courts and the railroad Trestle I believe it's called Crystal, I met a 40 ish reasonably attractive lady with a push-up bra but didn't feel any connection. Then I stop by Elemental there was a cute girl there named Anne or Annie that was bubbly and had good energy as well as beautiful eyes. I may check her out when I have more time. Crossing over the street I stopped at Rose. Two ladies there, both over 40. I have seen one of them before, working in the South Tigard area at a shop that was in the same Plaza with a 7-Eleven and a Mexican place. I think she is very attractive, has a nice figure, and a great attitude. If you don't mind someone over 45, I've always had a good experience with her. Then I went around the corner to the place next to the McDonald's. Two attractive choices there, one looked late 20's early 30's, the other about 10 years older but also plenty attractive. I don't think there's other shops in the immediate area, unless one of you gentlemen know otherwise? I do recall there is one to the east of rose, but that one always had Granny's so I did not stop by.

    On to the next.

  14. #12140

    Enjoy / serene idk

    Stopped by this place for the first time the other day, a few months back there were a lot of positive reviews particularly about the table shower. Unfortunately I had to pass on the TS this time, maybe that would've given me a better first impression. I walked and was greeted by a nice enough looking lady named Yoyo 30's-40's maybe, not the best at guessing ages but definitely older than the girls at candy. She greeted me with a kiss, which I instantly tasted cigarettes. Yum. But my little head won, was lead to a small little room, we settled on a BJ and I paid more than I wanted to but again little head was excited. BBBJ cim. And was out in 10 minutes. She gave me a punch card LOL. Not thinking I'd head back anytime soon. YMMV.

  15. #12139

    For all the things listed

    30 min is not a very long time. I would of loved at least 60 or 90 Seems like a lot wrapped up in a short time. But sounds like a great time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape