Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 887 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13246

    Sassy PSE

    G had another PSE session with Sassy today. We swear this girl will do anything. DM for deets if you like but really, why waste your time? Just get over to Cherrydale, tell her G sent you and get on it. If you don't enjoy, don't repeat. Simple. YMMV. Comms good, safe private apt.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...s/336984194993

  2. #13245

    Didn't seem right

    I had a date set with this one at a decent mid range place close to downtown. I went in and she was all in my face and snatched up the donation and wanted me to get undressed before she did. She would not let me put the chain on the door either. Something seemed off so I took the donation out of her hand and left, before I could get back to the car she had her wormy little boyfriend back at her door and staring me down. Who knows how it would have turned out. It's a shame because she is a clean attractive lady.

    https://callescort.org/864-325-8965

  3. #13244

    Taylor in Spartanburg rip off

    Hi everyone. Stay away from this one. I had a incall at a New Cut Road motel. Go to the room and gave her the donation. She said she would be right back and had to go pay for the room. I knew I was screwed. I couldn't do anything to stop her. Sure enough one minute later, her boyfriend / pimp walks into the room and said that she had to leave. It wasn't worth a fight for the donation so I left. She doesn't put her name in any of the ads, but here are three typical ads she uses. I hate it, because I've seen her before with no problem. Just a heads up for everyone to avoid the rip off.

    QV out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9643.jpg‎   IMG_9641.jpg‎   IMG_9644.jpg‎  

  4. #13243

    Confused

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    I'm unsure, but I would assume a pimp. She's also late when she comes out for outcall.
    You guys are cross-posting between two providers. Milk Marie (tatted spinner) and Hippy-MILF (the linked one). However, I might assume the statements are true about both. It's how it goes these days.

  5. #13242
    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    Menu looks almost TGTBT? I suppose at her rates she can afford a driver, or he a pimp?

    .
    I'm unsure, but I would assume a pimp. She's also late when she comes out for outcall.

  6. #13241

    Milk M

    Menu looks almost TGTBT? I suppose at her rates she can afford a driver, or he a pimp?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    She's real. She has a good BBBJ, but she does have a driver and will threaten you if you cancel on her.
    .

  7. #13240

    Milk Marie

    Saw this one last week and she's real but honestly just stay away. I hate to say it since she's a sweet girl but she's just in the wrong profession. An emaciated dead fish who acts like she's never had one in her mouth before. Just doesn't know how to do the deed and has some kind of mobility limitation too. Money not well spent.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/164936472185
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails marie.jpg‎  

  8. #13239
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDog0104  [View Original Post]
    She's real. She has a good BBBJ, but she does have a driver and will threaten you if you cancel on her.

  9. #13238

  10. #13237

    She is real

    Quote Originally Posted by RongBipper19  [View Original Post]
    Anyone actually seen this one? She was very responsive. Offered normal rates, sent a a verification pic (attached), and gave me her location at some townhomes near downtown. I did a reverse search of her ad pics after we talked and they are all over the place, but she never asked for a deposit. I told her I would schedule something this week, I'm skeptical, but my smaller brain is working overtime on this one. TIA.
    She is real but this isn't her real picture. She is actually reviewed further down the page. She is the one that was in the house on 85 & S pleasantburg with the people smoking weed and playing video games. She is safe to see, she just isn't the girl from this picture.

  11. #13236

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by RongBipper19  [View Original Post]
    Anyone actually seen this one? She was very responsive. Offered normal rates, sent a a verification pic (attached), and gave me her location at some townhomes near downtown. I did a reverse search of her ad pics after we talked and they are all over the place, but she never asked for a deposit. I told her I would schedule something this week, I'm skeptical, but my smaller brain is working overtime on this one. TIA.
    I was just about to make the same post. She sent me a slightly different verification post but it's the same person in the photo, except mine has a tattoo yours doesn't. Her pics are posted locally on skip and listcrawler with two diff names and diff phone numbers. I decided to avoid. Extortion scam??

    Also, this listing looks vary similar so I'm thinking it's a connected scam. Listing is similar style and pics are also grabbed from other parts of the web. https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/014487342355

  12. #13235

    Petite

    Anyone actually seen this one? She was very responsive. Offered normal rates, sent a a verification pic (attached), and gave me her location at some townhomes near downtown. I did a reverse search of her ad pics after we talked and they are all over the place, but she never asked for a deposit. I told her I would schedule something this week, I'm skeptical, but my smaller brain is working overtime on this one. TIA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1786276137498.jpg‎  

  13. #13234
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy9197  [View Original Post]
    I was very un impressed. I would pass. And would be shocked if that was available.
    Does she not look like her photos? What weren't you impressed by?

  14. #13233

    I've tried.

    Quote Originally Posted by Danglythang  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her yet? Any feedback? Feel free to DM if need be.
    I reached out to her yesterday. It would take her almost 2 hours in between text. So I'm not sure what's up with her or if she was busy.

  15. #13232

    Liberty cutie

    Has anyone seen her yet? Any feedback? Feel free to DM if need be.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260804_005228_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260804_005233_Chrome.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape