Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 18173
-
08-22-26 14:23 #18008Senior Member

Posts: 53Hi all could use a recommendation
Moving to south Florida before I go I want to have some fun. Looking to see if anyone has a short curvy Latina or AA (just a preference welcome to all) UTR, preferably over 40 (I'm over as well) for GFE BBJ w either CIM or COF. Feel free to DM.
-
08-22-26 07:35 #18007Senior Member

Posts: 537Miss Kara
That's amazing news man.
Originally Posted by WhyMe50
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-26 21:57 #18006Senior Member

Posts: 58Miss Kara
Had dinner with the lovely Miss Kara tonight. She told me she will be available on a very, very limited basis. Possibly only 2 or 3 dates per week. She would like to schedule ahead of time rather than last minute. You will not be disappointed. If you have seen her before she has the same number ending in 8002. If you need her contact information you can PM me and I will supply the info.
-
08-21-26 15:02 #18005Senior Member

Posts: 115Veronica Vacation Fun / Upcoming Clio
I took a week off this week for staycation at a local resort. Saw a lot of heavenly bodies by the pool and then I got a text from Veronica letting me know that she was available and what her schedule was for the coming week. I quickly set up a date and met her at her incall. She had an awesome thong bikini showing off her sexy tan lines and we jumped into the shower for a sensual rubdown. We dry off and spend the next half hour playing on the bed. Lots of DFK and p to p grinding ensues before she gets me to my first O with her amazing BBBJ. We take a little pause and get ready for the main event. She gets me nice and hard again and we go through k9 cg and finish in mish. As noted before she is still not seeing any new people at this time and now notifies her friends when she is available. It has been over a month since saw her last but she assured me that at least for her regulars she will try to be more available.
On a side note, I am scheduled to meet with the elusive Clio next week. We have been texting back and forth for the last two weeks. We had something set up but then she and I both got sick. I will be seeing her next week and I can't wait to compare these two. Life is good in Orlando with these UTRs!!
-
08-21-26 13:01 #18004Senior Member

Posts: 61Synai
100 percent agree with you, yes Synai is planning on coming down probably for the last time this year. She is planning on being here in the month of September. Hopefully you get to spend some time with her if you haven't seen her. She is already pre booking. She will only be here a few days so it helps to prebook. She has a nice following and she is a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by YumYum1
[View Original Post]
Have fun.
GR01.
-
08-21-26 06:47 #18003Senior Member

Posts: 98Puerto Rican Sophia
Birthday weekend was coming up and figured I'd hit her up. She responds super quick and already got a time within 5 minutes of the conversation. Area was nice and safe and I was welcomed in a sexy lingerie and she was already ready to go at the door. She learned that my birthday was coming up and she switched the gear to GFE and aimed to please. Had a lot of dfk and massaging leading to bbj it was so good I already felt like ending the appointment early so I had her stop for a couple seconds. Slipped on the hoody and went to town, doggy was best as she's got an amazing ass cushioning every bumps with an amazing view form the back. 10/10 experience and what a nice birthday treat, she does deals from time-to-time too so I can't wait for that to come back, 100% highly recommended for sure. Thanks to GhostRider for the connects!
-
08-20-26 19:16 #18002Senior Member

Posts: 487CSB is Back
What an amazing summer I had with her! Traveling around the country together as well as enjoying her at home. Yes, CSB not only does QV but does long term dates as well. Mine was over 2 months, exceeding my expectations. Please ask her what her donations are, in whatever adventure you choose.
She's back now in Central Florida. Has an incall in East Kissimmee. If you have her digits, hhu. If you need her digits, it's for senior members only in good standing.
R5.
-
08-19-26 20:21 #18001Senior Member

Posts: 487CSB is back
She asked me to be her gatekeeper once again. She's so fucking hot! If you have her digits, they are the same. She just turned on her phone. She is requiring pic verification for anyone new. No AA. Sorry that's her decision. She presently has an incall east side Kissimmee. For those of you who do not have her digits, you have to be a senior member with good posts.
R5.
-
08-19-26 17:45 #18000Senior Member

Posts: 632Alexis
Contacted both sisters and Alexis answered first, so went to see her for some headache relief! Great dfk followed by an awesome bbjcimws. Chill girl and resonable $.
-
08-19-26 10:18 #17999Senior Member

Posts: 94Sophia
Thanks to GhostRider for her digits. Finally managed to setup a dream with Sophia. Met me at the door in lingerie and no bra which was quite a sight. Led me to the room and started my dream by giving me a lap dance and rubbing her body all over mine. What a great tease LOL. Round 1 was just BBBJ with CIM and full eye contact the entire time. Cleaned up, chatted for a bit and on to round 2. Started BBBJ, suited up and got on top CG, the RCG and finished with doggy. She's a very nice girl and I definitely plan to see her again. Reach out to GR1 for digits as I'm not her gate keeper.
-
08-18-26 10:39 #17998Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 654Thank you Sweetheart
It was really nice meeting with you. I really enjoyed our time as well. Thank you for coming by sweetheart.
Originally Posted by Texualman
[View Original Post]
JerseyGirl 💋.
XoXo.
-
08-16-26 12:07 #17997Senior Member

Posts: 221Godspeed. Using mobile data helps me, but I'd imagine that's case by case scenario.
Originally Posted by EveryDayJ
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-26 12:06 #17996Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Thank you!
It is always my pleasure to see you. Beautiful words =).
Originally Posted by LuvGourmet
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-26 11:49 #17995Senior Member

Posts: 305Cynai schedule
Cynai is doing another Orlando visit next month. She is a beautiful full figured Latina with great assets and big naturals. She is one of Orlo's finds and her BBBJ skills are excellent. If you missed her last visit here is your chance or for another round. Her dates are Sept 14th through 16th usually near Idrive area. If you have her contact reach out to her directly. I'll share her digits to well established SM only, regular members will be ignored.
Yumyum1.
-
08-16-26 08:50 #17994Senior Member

Posts: 619Seleste
I reached out to her yesterday early afternoon, got a response 30 minutes later, hello. Nice to meet you, after I introduced myself, I asked about availability because I was ready to go and crickets, nada nothing. I guess she's busy after the photo drop and I did mention to her just lmk, today or tomorrow, I'm easy and will be chilling all weekend, have a great night. I'm not holding my breath at this point, we shall see. SS96.








Reply With Quote




