Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 635
-
09-29-26 19:18 #635Regular Member

Posts: 5Hey Blow, at 709, was the tip 110, or house fee plus tip 110?
Originally Posted by Blowme3
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 15:16 #634Senior Member

Posts: 104New girl 2616 Spa
Stopped in to see if the staff had rotated at this spa the other day. Was greeted by a new face Wendy. She was younger than the average MT in the area so probably 30's or so. She was kind and friendly and spoke good English which is a plus though sometimes means they'll ask for more tip. Massage was very good for my hour and as reported with less traffic on the road due to construction I had no interruptions which is always nice. She was able to apply good pressure to my shoulders and back and ease the stress for sure. On the flip she offered L1 as expected and no additional haggle was needed which was nice and the standard rate was acceptable after waking from the dream. Also took vantage of the table shower since there was no one else there. Worth repeating.
-
09-18-26 16:43 #633Regular Member

Posts: 112616 Spa Open
Thought I would mention that Stopped into 2616 Spa the other day and was surprised and pleased that I had a relaxing dream for my full hour without interruptions. I stopped in one evening when normally would be peak or busy times and was surprised I had a uninterrupted visit. To the point that the other girl working popped in to upgrade me to 4 hand since it had been slow that day they told me. Massage from both girls was good and relaxing with good pressure. Normal L1 from the girl I picked which was as expected without hassle. I really appreciate not having to haggle and standard rates being acceptable. Saves alot of headache on both sides. Was told some new staff should be coming soon but more important is to let people know that road construction has made things a little quieter so less walk-ins than usual. Take advantage of the opportunity and get a good massage with no hassle or interruptions.
-
09-17-26 09:29 #632Senior Member

Posts: 75Is it open?
I remembered seeing someone post about it months ago. Apparently it has just been sitting for a while. I can't find anything about it online, its Google Maps listing says it's a public bathroom. And with a name like Joy Hub, that is probably accurate LOL.
Originally Posted by MassageMe95
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-26 23:39 #631Regular Member

Posts: 3Joy hub
Has anyone been to the new hub across the street from Aa yet.
-
09-04-26 09:48 #630Senior Member

Posts: 103Q Body and Soul
Entered to the mamason, she's attractive, later 30's early 40's, nice rack. Paid for the 30 min since I thought she was whom I was seeing. Instead of her coming in the room, which usually whoever you're greeted by is who you get, she sends in a very skinny, 50* lady with very bad, black teeth. I typically walk out if I don't like the masseuse, but stayed this time. 0/10 on the massage. One of the worst I've had, very random poking and smacking, all over the place. No teasing. On the flip agreed on 80 covered L2 w / top off. She wasn't much to look at but a 20 yr old natural B's. Very nice! BJ was awful, just the tip w / a lot of teeth. Tried to finish but could not. Offer up. 3 more for her to get on it, it was a deal. Couldn't take but half in any position. Will not repeat anytime soon. If you go in yourself, verify that who you meet, is who you get!!
-
09-04-26 08:49 #629Senior Member

Posts: 189Names
You gave a good enough description they change names all the time. Rather have a good description than name, Descriptions don't lie.
Originally Posted by HitekRednek
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-26 01:34 #628Senior Member

Posts: 48Would have sworn she said her name was Emily. I could be mistaken.
Originally Posted by Hd2500
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-26 17:14 #627Senior Member

Posts: 104Young Beauty
Stopped into AA spa Monday with the storms figured would be a good time to pop in and was hoping to catch that MILF I heard about. Well she was not there but they do have a new girl that is Young (like definitely 20's to 30's, Legit), speaks good English from what I could tell and is rather petite with ample boobs probably big B's or a C. I showed up and was shown to the room as usual. Her Massage was very relaxing I must say as you know I do appreciate good skills. Pressure was good even if it aired on the lighter side of what I expect from medium but good nevertheless. Her being so small even did some back walking which helped as well. Nice teasing but nothing too forward till the Hot towel to wipe away the excess oil before the flip. Probably just enough to confirm things. On the Flip she simply asked how much tip and I replied with the standard rate which she was fine with. Took her time and was a good L1 with roaming. Got my full hour and left refreshed and relaxed. Worth repeating and catching before she leaves if she doesn't stick around. Believe she said her name was Cici.
-
09-01-26 19:48 #626Senior Member

Posts: 166Are you referring to Lydia? Why.
Originally Posted by HitekRednek
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-26 09:36 #625Senior Member

Posts: 48Sunny on the Blvd
Thanks to all who shared about dreams here. I took the plunge last week. Emily. About 5' 2" late 30's maybe mid 40 c natural Cs. Cute bubble butt. Best looking I have drawn in past few years. Massage 4/10. Then the dreams began. Only slight tease, but on the flip. Secured the full commitment. CBJ was short but solid performance 5/10. Standing Mish, excellent view and feel of those Cs wow. . On to k9 that ass was spectacular. Again best view and feel I have had in many years at AMP locally. 8/10.
-
08-20-26 07:37 #624Regular Member

Posts: 11AA Spa MILF
Stopped by this spa to see who was working and saw it was not busy when I arrived. Asked for the new girl. She was pretty and what I would say MILF, attractive and slender with a nice rack. Massage was good and she took her time to get all of my body. Nice teasing while working my legs and as she got the hot towel to wipe off the oil. Offered some prostate but not my thing. On the flip a good L1 and was able to play with that nice rack as she got them out. Was a pleasurable experience and worth returning for the normal price. 3 girls working as when I left there were 2 others that came in while I was with my girl. Her name was Susan I believe. Saw one of the others and she was nice with smaller breasts.
-
08-18-26 15:36 #623Senior Member

Posts: 65Sunny Portsmouth Blvd. Lydia
Went to Sunny on Portsmouth Blvd, OPT for hhr $50 / $. 50 CFS. She looked decent in her high 40's, B Cups, average body. Ask if there is TS and she said no. 15 min massage no oil and minimal tease, then flip. CBJ, to standing mish until pop. Was a okayish, may try again if there is a new girl.
-
08-18-26 11:55 #622Regular Member

Posts: 42 vists 2616 and 709
Thought I post about my vists here.
First off went to 2616 first time. Paid for the hhr. 30.
Drew the older one.
Really open to under the clothes action for. 60 and a HJ.
Rating 4/10.
ZERO L3.
Went to my old spot on randolf. Saw a lady with missing teeth skinny. Left.
Popped up at 709 and drew sopfia.
Nice B's L3. Total plus entry for hhr 110.
Rating 7/10 know excatly how to please.
Yeah screw 2616. I just need to keep to my Known spots.
-
08-14-26 10:10 #621Senior Member

Posts: 87Gamble
That place has been a gamble over the years. Everything from nice looking MT with good massage and L3 to grandma with crap service. Everything from below standard donation with no negotiation to stupid donation with haggling to the point I walked out. I've had a couple of best and worst visits here. Weiwei had been there for some time with an OKish massage and covered L2. Don't know about the other ones. Same with any of these places is take only as much as you want to spend and be ready to walk out at any point. There's so many Portsmouth AMPs that there's no reason not to walk out.
Originally Posted by Robinhood757
[View Original Post]
And I'll keep saying that there are absolutely zero, no, none, nada, nein 20's or 30's, hot, top level service MTs at any Hampton Roads AMPs. Not now and not ever. Thinking an agency or individual is going to waste NYC, Miami, Dallas, LA talent in this area is ludicrous. As soon as you see a review that says different then keep scrolling. There are some good AMPs with reliable service but there's a lot of AMP affiliates and white knight mongers posting BS in this area. If the report looks reasonable then it probably is. If it looks like PSE big city report its probably BS.










Reply With Quote





