Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 25016
-
08-19-26 11:10 #24881Senior Member

Posts: 100She was homeless. She died under the hamlet ave bridge in 2023.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-26 10:45 #24880Senior Member

Posts: 697I
Paid Lauren Phillips either 7. 5 or 8 k 😅128514;. But it was 2. 5 hrs, BBFSCIP / M / A, filmed and she let me stay in the room overnight since she was heading back to LA right after. Hahaha still jerk off to that video 🤣.
Originally Posted by MaxThrust
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-26 22:41 #24879Senior Member

Posts: 94Maite
Agree 100%.
Originally Posted by EmvLa
[View Original Post]
She's attractive but saying she's a 10/10 or perfect like some do is just wild. She's not even the hottest of the Brazilian providers in Boston area. Back when she did hh for 250, Her services were pretty average if you didn't splurge out for the GFE / Bare and completely overpriced if you do. You'd be better off seeing Chanel as far as expensive Brazilians go and if you really care about bare agencies like BI would be a far better option. I don't get the hype, at all.
-
08-18-26 14:18 #24878Senior Member

Posts: 532To each his own I suppose, but (IMHO) paying $800 for a piece of tail (and I certainly have the coin) is beyond insanity.
Originally Posted by Hyperion11
[View Original Post]
Mind boggling.
-
08-18-26 13:44 #24877Senior Member

Posts: 574Great, thanks for that.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-26 13:28 #24876Senior Member

Posts: 759Real, goes by Sophie. Pictures are a year or two old but she looks similar with a little extra weight and short hair. Communication and schedule of availability are all over the place, only has incall very sporadically. We texted on and off for weeks until we could find a time for us to first meet and that seems to be the norm. If you do outcall, needs transportation. Seems to be doing this because she has some recent legal / money issues. A few screws loose but I had fun, would try to repeat if it didn't take so much effort / time / energy to actually set something up.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-26 13:12 #24875Senior Member

Posts: 574Looking for name or reviews
-
08-18-26 10:19 #24874Senior Member

Posts: 759Now I don't feel so bad that my local provider references cock blocked me and both are pissed that I was trying to see her while she was in town LOL. As a wise bard once said, these hoes ain't loyal.
Originally Posted by EmvLa
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-26 08:16 #24873Senior Member

Posts: 382I remember Athena, she was awesome.
Originally Posted by Knight68
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-26 01:03 #24872Senior Member

Posts: 200Ashley
Speaking of Ashley, someone needs to take her phone away or at least delete her Tik Tok account. She has gone full Britney Spears LOL.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-26 22:35 #24871Senior Member

Posts: 1405Yes Jackie passed away I think maybe 3-4 years ago. Not sure. She was living in Woonsocket at the time. Never heard of Athena though. Not too mant around like her anymore.
Originally Posted by Knight68
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-26 20:31 #24870Senior Member

Posts: 634Ahhh yes Jackie. I was sad when I'd heard she passed. I saw her several times and had some incredible sessions; a couple of which are etched into my (spank bank) memory. She was a sexual dynamo. Never saw Gina but remember her ads at the time. Kinda hard to believe she's still around. Thanks for the link to one of her videos. I am a boob guy and it looks like her tits alone were worth the price of admission.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-26 17:21 #24869Senior Member

Posts: 456No, it's all Boston area. https://www.bostonintescorts.nl/.
Originally Posted by SharkmanCT
[View Original Post]
There is a thread on the Boston forums "Agency Discussion" which is pretty much only BIE nowadays.
-
08-17-26 16:17 #24868Senior Member

Posts: 834Yeah, I remember the late Jackie in Johnston, from back in that same 20+ year old era. But I think her resemblance to Gina Rollins was only superficial. Gina's build and especially her face looked quite different. This ancient clip shows Gina Rollins back around 2006, I think shortly after she left good old Sonny's stable in Visiting Girlfriends for greener pastures. She used the name Gina Robbins in her porn films back then before she became the famous Gina Rollins with now over 1200+ reviews. I think she must have been mid 30's in this clip. Striking red haired beauty! She's got be mid fifties by now. I've seen a non-glam, real life picture of Gina taken recently by an old monger friend of mine in LA, who still sees her. And she still looks damn good!
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
https://www.youjizz.com/videos/gina-...102949531.html
-
08-17-26 16:08 #24867Senior Member

Posts: 45Jackie from Johnston?
Is she is the one that passed away? If so she was my favorite and last escort. She was so good to be with. May she RIP.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
Do you or anyone remember Athena, who used to work out of The Best Western on RT3 near the entrance to 95's. She was just like Jackie.








Reply With Quote




