Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 18521
-
08-17-26 20:31 #18371Regular Member

Posts: 13Sakura in Columbus, gone, most in Columbus gone, Sun in Louisville gone as well. Seems this hobby is getting hit hard everywhere, not just Cincy and Dayton, but I think Louisville is mostly gone, and the same with Columbus. Really if they did not have the K-Girls websites it would be dead. In terms of AMP. I think best bets are Indy now.
Originally Posted by Bdirect
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-26 19:37 #18370Senior Member

Posts: 353Sakura
So mimi leaves.
Dumpster diver seen 2 weeks later.
Shut down next week.
Sounds like mimi was tipped off to a investigation or bust.
Somewhere she will appear across the country, that place was printing money.
I will travel to see her when she re appears.
-
08-17-26 19:37 #18369Senior Member

Posts: 735Fairborn lifespan was 55 days, and it lock up overnite. Cincy is turning into a Dayton, zero AMPs. any good ones left best to fly utr or it will be shot down
Originally Posted by NeedForFeet
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-26 19:01 #18368Regular Member

Posts: 9Sakura
Truly a sad day. I had just moved to the area and only got to order twice, but I was really looking forward to so many adventures! I'll look through the forums, but would be very appreciative if someone could DM me some other spots to try that offer FS since I'm new to the city. Stay safe out there!
-
08-17-26 18:09 #18367Senior Member

Posts: 72Sakura
Man this sucks. Hadn't been in awhile but was hoping for a 4 hand real soon. Oh well. I feel for you locals, as I know how it feels when we lost all our favorite L1 establishments up here in Dayton. It was so convenient, and we treated like kings. Now it's barren wasteland.
-
08-17-26 13:39 #18366Senior Member

Posts: 168Sakura
I never went, but I am sad to see it go because now every other place in town is going to be packed.
-
08-17-26 13:37 #18365Senior Member

Posts: 1688121 Florence
I was in the area, so I decided to TOFTT. Went in late, got a 4 hand 30 minute. They thoroughly worked my thighs. A small cloth covered my crack and balls, there was no flip. Oil was kind of heavy. Would not repeat. . 8 + . 2 tip.
-
08-17-26 12:38 #18364Senior Member

Posts: 37Farewell Sakura
My guess is the reports of garbage collection matched with cameras indicated to Mimi or whoever is in charge that it was time to get out of Dodge. It's probably just a temporary break. There's no LEO record, but One cannot operate a business like that for so many years without knowing who to pay off in cash and services. They also would know when to get out before it gets too hot. I feel bad for the providers. They would work for a month, and make about 20-30 grand or more in cash that month. That's a sweet gig. The house fee was substantially more for a month. Mimi is smart and will figure it out, and probably open up in a month or so when she can pay off the right people again.
If she doesn't open up again, I wish her the best. She provided a good service to Cincinnati, and provided good opportunity to some talented your ladies.
Originally Posted by Mike2024
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-26 12:38 #18363Senior Member

Posts: 121Standard Sex Work Charges
Obviously not. That's just the BS justification to make it sound like the piggies did something right for once in their miserable lives and to give hypocritical 'puritans' in positions of power even more of a hard-on for being self righteous killjoys.
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-26 11:20 #18362Senior Member

Posts: 459Sakura
Proof, where did you read that? There was no human trafficking going there.
Originally Posted by ProoMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-26 11:15 #18361Senior Member

Posts: 196Should private host
If they were smart they should just host from a hotel or apartment & screen. They have the best selection. Hopefully someone can pass the idea along.
Originally Posted by HighLifeMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-26 10:15 #18360Senior Member

Posts: 28Deli
It's a sad day, it was a great go to place. It will be missed by all of us. I'm very surprised it lasted this long, hopefully a replacement will come along soon, but I'm very doubtful. Let's all keep our eyes open and be safe.
Originally Posted by Mike2024
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-26 09:42 #18359Senior Member

Posts: 332Sakura
Wow I hate to hear this. Man they we're around for long time. Dang no more Mimi. Just some good memories. Well everyone have a good day. Be safe out there.
Originally Posted by ProoMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-26 09:31 #18358Senior Member

Posts: 160What I read was human trafficking and community standards.
Originally Posted by Mike2024
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-26 09:02 #18357Senior Member

Posts: 37No explanation given, note on the door stated closed for good.
Originally Posted by TickleJay
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






