Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Korean girls

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 77 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1152
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1092

    Confusing in or out?

    Quote Originally Posted by XxxMail77  [View Original Post]
    BBFS Finish in $.

    BBFS Finish out $ $.

    Is it actually more expensive to pull out and finish on body? Or am I completely reading it wrong?
    I saw that and wondered WTF? When I have a yearn for East Asian P, I just go to the nearest AMP.

  2. #1091

    Same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by XxxMail77  [View Original Post]
    BBFS Finish in $.

    BBFS Finish out $ $.

    Is it actually more expensive to pull out and finish on body? Or am I completely reading it wrong?
    I was wondering the same thing. Probably a typo.

  3. #1090

    Finish in vs out?

    BBFS Finish in $.

    BBFS Finish out $ $.

    Is it actually more expensive to pull out and finish on body? Or am I completely reading it wrong?

  4. #1089

    Yumi

    Decided to try out yumi. Booked for half an hour. She's short and cute with a slim finger with massive tits and a real sweet funny cute voice. A Vietnamese accent is guaranteed. I'm not sure about gangster tattoos. I would consider gangster if they had a full back or full but tattoo but hers weren't that big or bad in my opinion. I only did hh and was happy. She really wants you to enjoy the session and the hotel was in a nice area. I always look around anywhere ago and it was safe. Left happy and would return and repeat. I usually go to the bathroom first to blend in before making a running dash to elevator. She said as long as business picks up more Japanese and Vietnamese of her friends will visit.

  5. #1088

    Website for Wendy and Yumi

    Here's the contact info for booking Wendy or Yumi in Indianapolis. Highly recommended!

    Website: https://sakuramodels2026.wordpress.com.

  6. #1087
    Anyone heard back from GH? I also texted them last week but didn't hear anything. Maybe the flooding in that part of town has something to do with it. Hope they return.

  7. #1086

    Cute little Wendy and big breasted Yumi

    Saw these shapely Vietnamese girls yesterday and they are amazing. Sexy, fun and ready tp please. Definitely one of the most intense and pleasurable duo fucks I have ever had. PM me for more details.

  8. #1085

    Cute Asian gangster girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Haha ah maybe. Don't believe everything you read gentlemen. Oh did you forget to mention the tattoos. Some prefer their girls without tattoos and looking like a Vietnamese gangster.
    Although I don't care for tattoos on anyone, I do find the idea of a cute, 99 lb, tatted up, Vietnamese gangster girl intriguing. LOL. Some of, if not most of us here, enjoy variety.

    Stay positive, have fun.

    Talos.

  9. #1084
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Don't believe everything you read gentlemen. Oh did you forget to mention the tattoos. Some prefer their girls without tattoos and looking like a Vietnamese gangster.
    And whatever you do, don't believe this blockhead, dolt, dunce, fool, idiot, nincompoop, dullard, donkey, dope,.

    He's probably never even been with a woman let alone knows how to treat one. He's essentially calling me a liar and has no clue. The forum itself will show this ass wipe to be a troll!

  10. #1083
    Haha ah maybe. Don't believe everything you read gentlemen. Oh did you forget to mention the tattoos. Some prefer their girls without tattoos and looking like a Vietnamese gangster.

    Quote Originally Posted by THM39  [View Original Post]
    I had an appointment today with Wendy & Yumi. They are both very attractive Vietnamese girls. I had to guess I would say probably in their early 30's. But I'm not great at guessing age especially for Asians. They are both petite. Neither one can be more than 5'2" tall. Wendy is the shorter of the two. Wendy has nice B+ or C cup breasts. She is height and weight appropriate. She's a little thicker around the bottom, but not fat or overweight. Yumi has an amazing our glass figure. She's a little more slender but not skinny. Nice ass. Very nice DDD boobs.

    We started in the shower with Wendy making sure I was good and clean all over. After cleaning me up she started a really nice BBBJ in the shower. After a few moments, she switched out with Yumi. Again, she insured I was nice and clean everywhere and also provided a nice BBBJ.

    After we were all clean, we headed to the bed. It started with Wendy, kissing my face and chest and then sitting on my face for some DATY. After a period of time they switched again and Yumi was sitting on my face. Wendy's pussy is completely shaved. Yumi is trimmed, but not bald. While she was sitting on my face, I had really nice access to her tits. Really fun to play with!

    After sometime, I chose to stand up at the side of the bed. Yumi offered some Greek doggy but was way too tight for me. So I flipped her over and had her lay on her back on the bed. I was able to drill that nice tight pussy while playing with her tits and watch them bounce all over the place. All the while, Wendy was playing with my asshole and testicles.

    When I completed the job, they both help clean me up and provided a nice massage before sending me on my way.

    They are both pleasant, eager to please, and very enjoyable to be with. If I could pick only one, it would be Yumi simply because she has awesome tits!

  11. #1082

    Sakura. Yummi

    After my bad experience this week with the first Sakura. Lady I still had the cramp to have a big pound. So I saw 2 new ladies and 1 with big bolts so I decided to brace myself and hit it. Dang both ladies share the room and use a divider and 1 moves to the sofa when the action goes. Anyway I took Yummy, big natural DDs (didn't feel any addition, I am pretty good spotting fake OO) She blew me real deep and fast. She know how to blow you. The we went for the main plate, pounded her small clam and took it like no one. The I lifted and pounded her.

    , it turns me on to hear the clapping. To finish up we went on mish with her legs on my shoulder. Dam she can take a pounding. They teased me to get both of them next time wich I have an itch right now since both are not ugly. Yummy has an amazing body but lacks on the face, on the other hand the other lady she is pretty but the body is not as good as yummy. I am delighted and satisfied. Go get them before they leave.

  12. #1081

    Same for me

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTalos  [View Original Post]
    That is unfortunate news. I hope this is only a temporary issue as I do enjoy the high quality services provided. Definitely will leave a void in my personal life if they are permanently shut down.

    Talos.
    I texted Wednesday. Have not gotten a reply. My SMS also says that text, could not send.

  13. #1080

    Say it ain't so.

    Quote Originally Posted by THM39  [View Original Post]
    Early in the week, I made an appointment to see Ceil. After everything disappeared off of the website, I texted to ensure my appointment for Friday (today) was still good. I got no response. I've texted several times and no response. I've tried a couple of different phones so there was a different number texting and absolutely no response. The appointment time has come and gone. I am assuming they are toast!
    That is unfortunate news. I hope this is only a temporary issue as I do enjoy the high quality services provided. Definitely will leave a void in my personal life if they are permanently shut down.

    Talos.

  14. #1079

    SAKURA: Yumi and Wendy

    I had an appointment today with Wendy & Yumi. They are both very attractive Vietnamese girls. I had to guess I would say probably in their early 30's. But I'm not great at guessing age especially for Asians. They are both petite. Neither one can be more than 5'2" tall. Wendy is the shorter of the two. Wendy has nice B+ or C cup breasts. She is height and weight appropriate. She's a little thicker around the bottom, but not fat or overweight. Yumi has an amazing our glass figure. She's a little more slender but not skinny. Nice ass. Very nice DDD boobs.

    We started in the shower with Wendy making sure I was good and clean all over. After cleaning me up she started a really nice BBBJ in the shower. After a few moments, she switched out with Yumi. Again, she insured I was nice and clean everywhere and also provided a nice BBBJ.

    After we were all clean, we headed to the bed. It started with Wendy, kissing my face and chest and then sitting on my face for some DATY. After a period of time they switched again and Yumi was sitting on my face. Wendy's pussy is completely shaved. Yumi is trimmed, but not bald. While she was sitting on my face, I had really nice access to her tits. Really fun to play with!

    After sometime, I chose to stand up at the side of the bed. Yumi offered some Greek doggy but was way too tight for me. So I flipped her over and had her lay on her back on the bed. I was able to drill that nice tight pussy while playing with her tits and watch them bounce all over the place. All the while, Wendy was playing with my asshole and testicles.

    When I completed the job, they both help clean me up and provided a nice massage before sending me on my way.

    They are both pleasant, eager to please, and very enjoyable to be with. If I could pick only one, it would be Yumi simply because she has awesome tits!

  15. #1078

    Gh

    Early in the week, I made an appointment to see Ceil. After everything disappeared off of the website, I texted to ensure my appointment for Friday (today) was still good. I got no response. I've texted several times and no response. I've tried a couple of different phones so there was a different number texting and absolutely no response. The appointment time has come and gone. I am assuming they are toast!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape