Thread: Korean girls
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 1155
-
08-23-26 11:03 #1095Banned Member

Posts: 89Cream pie typo and new server good news
I noticed that typo too on Sakura. I do know some girls enjoy getting cream pies but never expected it to be cheaper!. Looks like a new Japanese girl is coming. I prefer them skinny and petite so this may be more my type. I checked out the spas on the west side and was disappointed. To my surprise the house one Rockville actually will send you real pics of the girls. I arrived and it was the MILF they sent me pic of. I just couldn't stay due to appointment elsewhere but I may return.
Also excited for this website to get beast mode better servers. Honestly I would pay for a monthly membership here if the website admins required it because the info on here is priceless and has gotten me some great visits.
-
08-22-26 21:37 #1094Senior Member

Posts: 406FYI they've fixed the text now.
Originally Posted by XxxMail77
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-26 20:40 #1093Regular Member

Posts: 16Sakura is WAY overpriced for the quality of service. Room a mess, bed not being used was piled full of clothes. Other girl stayed on couch wrapped in a blanket like a mummy. During massage they talked non stop to each other across the room in Chinese. Girl was middle aged, short and stocky, rough face. Good enough but not for the price. Not personal or sensual at all, straight to business and rushed. Looked at time after I left because I didn't see clock in room, shorted a substantial amount of time.
-
08-20-26 13:58 #1092Senior Member

Posts: 885Confusing in or out?
I saw that and wondered WTF? When I have a yearn for East Asian P, I just go to the nearest AMP.
Originally Posted by XxxMail77
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-26 11:11 #1091Regular Member

Posts: 61Same thing
I was wondering the same thing. Probably a typo.
Originally Posted by XxxMail77
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-26 09:35 #1090Senior Member

Posts: 220Finish in vs out?
BBFS Finish in $.
BBFS Finish out $ $.
Is it actually more expensive to pull out and finish on body? Or am I completely reading it wrong?
-
08-18-26 22:33 #1089Banned Member

Posts: 89Yumi
Decided to try out yumi. Booked for half an hour. She's short and cute with a slim finger with massive tits and a real sweet funny cute voice. A Vietnamese accent is guaranteed. I'm not sure about gangster tattoos. I would consider gangster if they had a full back or full but tattoo but hers weren't that big or bad in my opinion. I only did hh and was happy. She really wants you to enjoy the session and the hotel was in a nice area. I always look around anywhere ago and it was safe. Left happy and would return and repeat. I usually go to the bathroom first to blend in before making a running dash to elevator. She said as long as business picks up more Japanese and Vietnamese of her friends will visit.
-
08-18-26 20:22 #1088Senior Member

Posts: 310Website for Wendy and Yumi
Here's the contact info for booking Wendy or Yumi in Indianapolis. Highly recommended!
Website: https://sakuramodels2026.wordpress.com.
-
08-17-26 11:38 #1087Senior Member

Posts: 78Anyone heard back from GH? I also texted them last week but didn't hear anything. Maybe the flooding in that part of town has something to do with it. Hope they return.
-
08-17-26 08:21 #1086Senior Member

Posts: 310Cute little Wendy and big breasted Yumi
Saw these shapely Vietnamese girls yesterday and they are amazing. Sexy, fun and ready tp please. Definitely one of the most intense and pleasurable duo fucks I have ever had. PM me for more details.
-
08-16-26 20:31 #1085Senior Member

Posts: 170Cute Asian gangster girls.
Although I don't care for tattoos on anyone, I do find the idea of a cute, 99 lb, tatted up, Vietnamese gangster girl intriguing. LOL. Some of, if not most of us here, enjoy variety.
Originally Posted by BravoFox
[View Original Post]
Stay positive, have fun.
Talos.
-
08-15-26 11:45 #1084Senior Member

Posts: 93And whatever you do, don't believe this blockhead, dolt, dunce, fool, idiot, nincompoop, dullard, donkey, dope,.
Originally Posted by BravoFox
[View Original Post]
He's probably never even been with a woman let alone knows how to treat one. He's essentially calling me a liar and has no clue. The forum itself will show this ass wipe to be a troll!
-
08-14-26 23:05 #1083Senior Member

Posts: 1053Haha ah maybe. Don't believe everything you read gentlemen. Oh did you forget to mention the tattoos. Some prefer their girls without tattoos and looking like a Vietnamese gangster.
Originally Posted by THM39
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 20:57 #1082Regular Member

Posts: 11Sakura. Yummi
After my bad experience this week with the first Sakura. Lady I still had the cramp to have a big pound. So I saw 2 new ladies and 1 with big bolts so I decided to brace myself and hit it. Dang both ladies share the room and use a divider and 1 moves to the sofa when the action goes. Anyway I took Yummy, big natural DDs (didn't feel any addition, I am pretty good spotting fake OO) She blew me real deep and fast. She know how to blow you. The we went for the main plate, pounded her small clam and took it like no one. The I lifted and pounded her.
, it turns me on to hear the clapping. To finish up we went on mish with her legs on my shoulder. Dam she can take a pounding. They teased me to get both of them next time wich I have an itch right now since both are not ugly. Yummy has an amazing body but lacks on the face, on the other hand the other lady she is pretty but the body is not as good as yummy. I am delighted and satisfied. Go get them before they leave.
-
08-14-26 16:32 #1081Senior Member

Posts: 38Same for me
I texted Wednesday. Have not gotten a reply. My SMS also says that text, could not send.
Originally Posted by TheTalos
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




