Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 631 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 9456
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #9306

    Kara

    Saw Kara today. Her pics are her if not greatly look like her. She had this nice white Victoria secret thong on and damn I liked it. She's about 5' 6. Small tits but you can still grab them, and some ass for an Asian. She smiles at you from the start and actually talks to you so that's great. Compared with the last one I saw she's worlds better.

  2. #9305
    BRC Sammy is listed for next week. GFE and agreed she looks like a Kardashian.

    Quote Originally Posted by Msog1  [View Original Post]
    Sammy pictures got me interested and she is sexier in person. DFKd me right away and put me in her room in almost an instant. But I still was able to spot a girl on the couch feeling sexy. I think she was Asian. Sammy is a Latina with a tight body that you can't pinch easily especially her ass. Maybe only her tits. Round booty. Almost started looking like a Kardashian. Big owl tat and more. Quick shower and blue toast. Legs can be strong but wants to get stuffed. Put some baby oil. It was still really tight. Likes to play with her herself too. Lots of LFK and DFK licking when she gets wet. Good eye contact. BBBJ and HJ combo in between positions. Said she is going home today and she does duos with her roommate and if I wanted to.
    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    BRC Sammy - Latina. Fantastic top tier body, cute GND face, C or D MMs, tits and ass. The very best ass, tight and well-toned body. Better body than most strippers. A bit short, maybe 5'3", tanned. Fun and playful. New ad photos now. Her face has improved a lot. No shower preview as with most Latinas. Strictly GFE only. Not much kissing, sex is good and she loves to bang. The hh rate is amazing value imo if you want a good bang, her ass is next level. Limited English. She is a sweet girl.

    Sammy has fantastic nipples. Put on condom to level up bj, I find switching from bbbj to cbj improves it for the transition. She makes the most sense for guys who want a GFE only girl. She is strictly GFE.

    Sammy loves to fuck. More than a lot of girls. Her look has improved imo, her body is still top tier. I think she is a good match for strictly GFE guys because she is hygenic. For a strictly GFE guy, that's a good thing. For GFE only guys, some info including 001 through 003 condoms:

    Japanese Condoms

  3. #9304
    Humaniplex shows Roxy coming to FEC Tuesday. Ad says Turkish White.

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy62  [View Original Post]
    Decided to try something new on a whim. Saw Roxy ad and she looked like maybe mixed persian or something exotic. At the door met with a very good looking woman in bra panties and heels. LFK only at the door but things escalated in the room. Shower was good with no time wasting. Soapy ass play and BBBJ. Just wanted to get back to the room to initiate the fun. More DFK in front of the mirror. She is receptive to DATY and allowed me to DATO actually rubber herself. We swapped out and she was good with some fair depth DT but I liked how she lets her fingers and nails roam around the balls and taint. Suited up (I think she is only GFE) Nice leg spread had her heels on still. What a great site. DFK with ankles on my shoulders. Went to doggy and held those hips. She seems to be magnum approved so she took it deep. More rubbing her clit in doggy. Finished reverse CG spreading her cheeks and her grinding. Definitely a hot session and I would repeat after I see some other new talent.

    https://cakdolls.com/escort/Sexy%20roxy/
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanForged  [View Original Post]
    Been having my fun with a lot of CAK girls and the booker recommended trying someone new and suggested that I'd like Roxy. He was very correct!

    P. If you like the pics, you will be very happy.

    L. I love Asian girls so much but this was a very nice change of pace, she is very pretty in person and Turkiye is technically Asia!

    E. no issues communicating, I liked her way of speaking a lot.

    A. truly one of the nicest girls I have been with, felt very GFE and loving.

    S. we started very delicate, soft LFK at the door and then some DFK. Her BBBJ is very good, almost had me nut a couple of times but I had her pause and keep me at the edge. We suited up soon after and I slid inside of her sweet pussy. We DFKd a lot in mish and her pussy feels very good, she got very wet for me and was really into it. Loved the pace I did and really took me to the promised land. Once I burst inside of the bag inside of her, she cleaned me up nicely and was very GFE for the rest of the session. I can't wait to see her again.

    E - 400 hr.

    Are. Booked her for next week.

  4. #9303

    Choa at SKP

    Saw her on Saturday at the MV location. She is on the shorter end of the spectrum in terms of height, good looker, high 30ish, soft B cups, inverted nipples, and decent ass. Did not provide RIM (might be a YMMV, I showered at home so that might played a part of it), also no Nuru. She said she offered massages, but no oil or anything. Standard K-Girl service. Offered CIM + swallow which was a plus. Overall would recommend but would not repeat.

    I think I have seen enough girls to start my own tier-list. Will update as I see new girls / repeat previous ones.

    S: Ella K + Aerum (Get9).

    A+: Ella K (Get9) (Magic Pussy, great body, and passionate).

    A: Issabella V (CAKD) (Hot Young Viet), Kazumi J (DZ) (GFE J-Girl), Maya (S99) (Hot and passionate).

    A-: Viki (SKP).

    B-Tier: Chloe (Get9), Choa (Get9) (CIM+Swallow), Hanna K (Get 9), Lime K (DZ), Lydia (S99), Peach (Get9), Resh (Get9), Sharon K (Get9).

    Ranked alphabetically within the same tier.

    S: Would repeat within two weeks.

    A: Would repeat within the month or no new girls catch my eye.

    B: Recommend but would not repeat.

    C: Would not repeat.

    Personally I rank service attitude body looks, with tits ass. Hopefully my list is another data point for others to reference.

  5. #9302

    Asian Granny

    Quote Originally Posted by Skajikhan  [View Original Post]
    I need to add asian to my stable. I would love to bang Lulu for my first. Just the reviews of anything goes sounds hot. P.S. I'm not selling my kidney to cum inside one so 150 is my max. Thanks.
    I am also looking for an Asian granny to BBFS-CIP. I did have a memorable session with Lulu before she retired.

    Reading this forum one gets the feeling that there are many open-minded Asian grannies in San Diego, but I'm not finding them.

  6. #9301

    Irene

    Quote Originally Posted by EthePanda  [View Original Post]
    Went to go see her, I just wanted a BJ, the whole time. She's pretty and has a bod, but her BJ is one of the best I ever had.

    BJ was very good probably one of the best. My friend saw her in OC, and I decided to go, the sex itself was good but.

    BJ was the highlight. Totally worth seeing.
    I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the oral sex—hahaha. Like I told you, her oral sex is in my top three.

  7. #9300

    Looking for first Asia Granny BBFS cip

    I need to add asian to my stable. I would love to bang Lulu for my first. Just the reviews of anything goes sounds hot. P.S. I'm not selling my kidney to cum inside one so 150 is my max. Thanks.

  8. #9299

    Tyftoftt

    Quote Originally Posted by Goyhl  [View Original Post]
    Saw Dani this past week based on reviews. Honestly was a bit disappointed. To each their own but to say she is DDG is an overstatement. She's attractive but definitely does not look like the photos. Body is nice but again not like the photos. I had no preview in the shower or much DFK. She is very attentive though and gave a great BBBJ for a long time. In the end it was a nice session but I was disappointed in the looks and lack of preview BBBJ and DFK. I know YMMV but wanted to share my experience. I still recommend but felt a bit let down based on the reviews.
    Thank you for taking one for the team and providing your experience. This is the level of candor I've been missing amongst all the raving reviews. Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder. Saved me a couple Benjis. My wallet appreciates you.

  9. #9298

    Dani

    Saw Dani this past week based on reviews. Honestly was a bit disappointed. To each their own but to say she is DDG is an overstatement. She's attractive but definitely does not look like the photos. Body is nice but again not like the photos. I had no preview in the shower or much DFK. She is very attentive though and gave a great BBBJ for a long time. In the end it was a nice session but I was disappointed in the looks and lack of preview BBBJ and DFK. I know YMMV but wanted to share my experience. I still recommend but felt a bit let down based on the reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gbrand  [View Original Post]
    I honestly think that Dani is the most stunningly beautiful provider I've seen. She's perfect in every way (for me): Beautiful face, radiant smile and eyes, perfect slender body, perfect natural B cup breasts, and as sweet as can be. Breasts are perfect tear drop shaped B cup. OG Service (long time since I've had a good preview in the shower). Total GFE service, great kisser (DFK), very sensual demeaner, soft sensual BBBJ (almost lost it in her mouth, which rarely happens with me), and great eye contact the entire time. Very responsive to DATY, and incredibly tight. Lost it in MISH (CIP) while we were locked staring into each others eyes. She's in the same category as AhMi and Allie (for me). Her last day is Saturday (8-15). If you've never seen her, you should make an effort to. You never know if, or when, girls like this will return to San Diego.

  10. #9297
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonArmy124  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on her? I'm especially curious to know if her Nuru is an actual one with gel and air mattress, or if it is just a body to body glide on the bed.
    I've seen other girls bring a waterproof sheet for the bed and do it that way. I don't know about Choa or how others do it though.

    There are some nice looking girls still. Dani overall. Isabella is young and thic. Don't know about the rest but I see some good reviews.

  11. #9296

    Chloe

    Very hot I think sibling of another provider if I can recall. Solid kissing shower service and sex.

    Body is nice, nice enhanced MM not overly noticable. Busted real nice.

  12. #9295

    Choa Get9 irl

    Does anyone have info on her? I'm especially curious to know if her Nuru is an actual one with gel and air mattress, or if it is just a body to body glide on the bed.

  13. #9294

    Irene

    Went to go see her, I just wanted a BJ, the whole time. She's pretty and has a bod, but her BJ is one of the best I ever had.

    BJ was very good probably one of the best. My friend saw her in OC, and I decided to go, the sex itself was good but.

    BJ was the highlight. Totally worth seeing.

  14. #9293

    Yuha

    Yuha is another winner from the booker. She has a flat tummy and a sexy, nice MM with a decent ass that rounds out her sexy body perfectly. She knows how to kiss well and gives an excellent BJ. The sex was awesome too she's enthusiastic and knows exactly how to please. Overall, a fantastic experience with a beautiful woman who delivers on every level.

  15. #9292

    CAKdolls Lace V

    This booker has been bringing in some great Vietnamese talent. Lace V was another hit for me. She's tall for an Asian at 5'6"-5'7" mid 20's, light tan, slim waste, flat tummy, great waste to hip ratio, nice ass, perfect C cup tear drop tits, trimmed Bush and a beautiful face. She has a couple of small cute butterfly tats on her left butt cheek, her English was ok but probably not conversational. She is GFE only for those who prefer that and for those looking for BB can skip. She loves to kiss and was very passionate in bed, good BBBJ and was responsive to daty. HYA hunters should be happy and her service was great to me cause I'm looking for a great connection that makes it feel like I'm actually hooking up with a civi.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape