Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #23624
    Quote Originally Posted by AsssManKramer  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested in meeting up with one or both of these girls. Hoping someone can share their experience so I know what I'm getting into.

    GW.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-889ed660b6c3

    Harllot.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-82e2e5079d10
    I have messaged both, but couldn't get a reply from GW. Have messaged and texted with Harllot but haven't met her. Good luck and let us know how it turns out!

  2. #23623

    Intel

    I'm interested in meeting up with one or both of these girls. Hoping someone can share their experience so I know what I'm getting into.

    GW.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-889ed660b6c3

    Harllot.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-82e2e5079d10

  3. #23622

    Seeking

    I dabbled in SA a year ago and had some good experiences, but decided to take a break. I recently went back on and have been reminded of why I stepped away from. Some of these girls are out of their damn mind! I had a great date earlier this week with a hot little 24 yo Asian. I did lunch and a PPM $500. Was worth every penny! She was hot, great attitude, super clean and great cat. I have continued to seek and started communicating with a different one today. She quoted me $1000 for a "regular date"! WTF!? Please tell me that nobody is paying that! In Richmond?! No way in hell! LOL! As I told her, that must be quite the experience! SMDH.

  4. #23621

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that's her. Communication is still good with her but I still haven't met up with her. Her quote was a little higher than what I normally pay.
    Glad to hear there are still success stories on SA. I moved over to Secret Benefits and have found some success there. Last few months I was on SA, I ran into scammers and pic sellers. Maybe I'll try my luck on SA one more time. Hopefully you connected with this one. She looks stunning.

  5. #23620
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one you talking about? I've been in touch with her for some time now. Hard to get a hold off but seems to now be available often. Her ask is way higher, double what I am use to. Part of the reason I moved on.
    Yeah that's her. Communication is still good with her but I still haven't met up with her. Her quote was a little higher than what I normally pay.

  6. #23619

    Ari

    Quote Originally Posted by RichMong804  [View Original Post]
    My seeking profile is deleted but is she a tiny white girl? If so, she is good but super, super flaky. She's a sweet girl at her heart. I started talking to her in May. First date I was going to take her out for dinner. She showed up late, made an excuse (seemed to be true), and left in 15 minutes. No comms for a while, pops back up. Scheduled with her multiple times but it was always something coming up or her phone dying, that left me sitting alone at home. Then no comms for a while, then she'd pop back up. In all this time we met once, it was definitely fun. Great deep bbj, covered FS, did not mind at all when I put my thumb in her ass in doggy. More is definitely on the table, but again. She's super flaky. So I didn't really get to explore. She said she usually charges $3. 5, I didn't know that and gave her $3 and she didn't say anything about it and kept hitting me up. She is pretty chill. If she could've just been reliable she'd have been top of the rotation.
    Is this the one you talking about? I've been in touch with her for some time now. Hard to get a hold off but seems to now be available often. Her ask is way higher, double what I am use to. Part of the reason I moved on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3088c173-06b9-40ba-aac5-1561a0e20597_2x.jpg‎  

  7. #23618
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? I have been communicating with her for several days and ready to close the deal. PPM is a little higher than I prefer but she is hot.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-a216595d1d77
    My seeking profile is deleted but is she a tiny white girl? If so, she is good but super, super flaky. She's a sweet girl at her heart. I started talking to her in May. First date I was going to take her out for dinner. She showed up late, made an excuse (seemed to be true), and left in 15 minutes. No comms for a while, pops back up. Scheduled with her multiple times but it was always something coming up or her phone dying, that left me sitting alone at home. Then no comms for a while, then she'd pop back up. In all this time we met once, it was definitely fun. Great deep bbj, covered FS, did not mind at all when I put my thumb in her ass in doggy. More is definitely on the table, but again. She's super flaky. So I didn't really get to explore. She said she usually charges $3. 5, I didn't know that and gave her $3 and she didn't say anything about it and kept hitting me up. She is pretty chill. If she could've just been reliable she'd have been top of the rotation.

  8. #23617

    Ari

    Anyone have any experience with this one? I have been communicating with her for several days and ready to close the deal. PPM is a little higher than I prefer but she is hot.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-a216595d1d77

  9. #23616
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    So what's the story with this one. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-40d72935477d.

    I feel like she has been on the site for a long time. I've seen her profile and I also happened to find her Facebook by sheer luck.

    She is cute but spackles on that makeup LOL.
    I have communicated with her but haven't had a date. She has at least two different profiles.

  10. #23615

    Any information

    So what's the story with this one. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-40d72935477d.

    I feel like she has been on the site for a long time. I've seen her profile and I also happened to find her Facebook by sheer luck.

    She is cute but spackles on that makeup LOL.

  11. #23614

  12. #23613

    Oli

    I don't know what to think! Maybe this is someone's dream. LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-1b3c29b35ed2

  13. #23612

    Isabelle

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-019d8b06ef7f

    Any news on Isabelle? She seems hot and horny.

  14. #23611

    Emmy

    Cool chick. Definitely seems dtf. Wants 500, but will settle for 400. I have not pulled the trigger.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-3b33ad3241a3

  15. #23610
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMong804  [View Original Post]
    Scammer alert, I can't believe she got me when my spidey senses were tingling the whole time. It's always something. Oh my rent is late, my phone bill's late, I need food, my internet's about to get cut off, I need a cat sitter to come see you, I need gas, I need more gas, etc. Sent me some pics along the way so I thought she was a real one. Pretended like she was going to come over, told me she was 6 minutes away, now I'm blocked on SA and I'm sure she's blocked my phone number too. All I can do is warn you all, don't fall for the act like I did.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-a61dd98dca09
    Re: Kirsten / Kyrsten, that's not her real name. Not sure if it's a friend who was letting her use her Cashapp or what, but her real name's Carla (or she spells it CarLa). If you run into her and need the rest of her info, PM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape