Thread: Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 9450
-
08-16-26 10:49 #9300Senior Member

Posts: 230Looking for first Asia Granny BBFS cip
I need to add asian to my stable. I would love to bang Lulu for my first. Just the reviews of anything goes sounds hot. P.S. I'm not selling my kidney to cum inside one so 150 is my max. Thanks.
-
08-16-26 08:08 #9299Senior Member

Posts: 84Tyftoftt
Thank you for taking one for the team and providing your experience. This is the level of candor I've been missing amongst all the raving reviews. Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder. Saved me a couple Benjis. My wallet appreciates you.
Originally Posted by Goyhl
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-26 00:02 #9298Regular Member

Posts: 1Dani
Saw Dani this past week based on reviews. Honestly was a bit disappointed. To each their own but to say she is DDG is an overstatement. She's attractive but definitely does not look like the photos. Body is nice but again not like the photos. I had no preview in the shower or much DFK. She is very attentive though and gave a great BBBJ for a long time. In the end it was a nice session but I was disappointed in the looks and lack of preview BBBJ and DFK. I know YMMV but wanted to share my experience. I still recommend but felt a bit let down based on the reviews.
Originally Posted by Gbrand
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 22:41 #9297Senior Member

Posts: 44I've seen other girls bring a waterproof sheet for the bed and do it that way. I don't know about Choa or how others do it though.
Originally Posted by DragonArmy124
[View Original Post]
There are some nice looking girls still. Dani overall. Isabella is young and thic. Don't know about the rest but I see some good reviews.
-
08-14-26 22:37 #9296Regular Member

Posts: 12Chloe
Very hot I think sibling of another provider if I can recall. Solid kissing shower service and sex.
Body is nice, nice enhanced MM not overly noticable. Busted real nice.
-
08-14-26 20:47 #9295Senior Member

Posts: 45Choa Get9 irl
Does anyone have info on her? I'm especially curious to know if her Nuru is an actual one with gel and air mattress, or if it is just a body to body glide on the bed.
-
08-14-26 19:46 #9294Senior Member

Posts: 69Irene
Went to go see her, I just wanted a BJ, the whole time. She's pretty and has a bod, but her BJ is one of the best I ever had.
BJ was very good probably one of the best. My friend saw her in OC, and I decided to go, the sex itself was good but.
BJ was the highlight. Totally worth seeing.
-
08-14-26 18:46 #9293Regular Member

Posts: 9Yuha
Yuha is another winner from the booker. She has a flat tummy and a sexy, nice MM with a decent ass that rounds out her sexy body perfectly. She knows how to kiss well and gives an excellent BJ. The sex was awesome too she's enthusiastic and knows exactly how to please. Overall, a fantastic experience with a beautiful woman who delivers on every level.
-
08-14-26 13:29 #9292Senior Member

Posts: 93CAKdolls Lace V
This booker has been bringing in some great Vietnamese talent. Lace V was another hit for me. She's tall for an Asian at 5'6"-5'7" mid 20's, light tan, slim waste, flat tummy, great waste to hip ratio, nice ass, perfect C cup tear drop tits, trimmed Bush and a beautiful face. She has a couple of small cute butterfly tats on her left butt cheek, her English was ok but probably not conversational. She is GFE only for those who prefer that and for those looking for BB can skip. She loves to kiss and was very passionate in bed, good BBBJ and was responsive to daty. HYA hunters should be happy and her service was great to me cause I'm looking for a great connection that makes it feel like I'm actually hooking up with a civi.
-
08-14-26 10:05 #9291Senior Member

Posts: 854Rob
I don't know if the guy who got ripped off his MS fee is on here to read this, but you don't need to just eat the loss. If you work with a good booker, they can follow up with the shop and get it adjusted on a future visit. The same shop did right by me for same type of issue with a different girl. Your girl must be delusional to think you would visit again.
-
08-14-26 02:00 #9290Senior Member

Posts: 349Dani at DimeZone / FEC (KDolls)
I honestly think that Dani is the most stunningly beautiful provider I've seen. She's perfect in every way (for me): Beautiful face, radiant smile and eyes, perfect slender body, perfect natural B cup breasts, and as sweet as can be. Breasts are perfect tear drop shaped B cup. OG Service (long time since I've had a good preview in the shower). Total GFE service, great kisser (DFK), very sensual demeaner, soft sensual BBBJ (almost lost it in her mouth, which rarely happens with me), and great eye contact the entire time. Very responsive to DATY, and incredibly tight. Lost it in MISH (CIP) while we were locked staring into each others eyes. She's in the same category as AhMi and Allie (for me). Her last day is Saturday (8-15). If you've never seen her, you should make an effort to. You never know if, or when, girls like this will return to San Diego.
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 20:43 #9289Senior Member

Posts: 2645Oh wow. She's returning for her second tour before Allie. Imagine that.
Originally Posted by Gbrand
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 18:08 #9288Senior Member

Posts: 349Danica is returning to San Diego.
Danica actually texted me last week, but is confirmed now that Ella / Crissy has left.
Scheduled to start Sunday, in UTC. Eat your Wheaties.
-
08-12-26 19:39 #9287Senior Member

Posts: 57DimeZone Hanie
Hanie is nice and curvy. Nice tits with curves. Licked my balls a lot. She really likes kissing. Flexible. Fun. Pulled her legs back. BBBJ as long as I wanted. Let me cum in her mouth. She spit, got napkin cuddled and got me horny again. Bb special. Would repeat. Did not rush me. Good service. DFK queen. Repeated. Pounded good.
-
08-12-26 15:22 #9286Senior Member

Posts: 170Viki and Irene
Viki and Irene are starting work again today.
Irene is from OC. She has a great body and is excellent at BBBJ she ranks in my top 3. She is open to all positions and has a great attitude and service mindset. She has nice, touchable MM-sized breasts, and her hips are the typical size for a Korean girl. She has absolutely no belly fat.
Vicky also has excellent BBBJ skills and great manual technique. She has B-to-C cup breasts; while they feel slightly firm, they are pleasant to touch and feel just fine.
She has a slender figure, a great service-oriented attitude, and a high sex drive.
These two options are suitable for Service Hunters.
Here is a friendly booker for the new company.
https://www.omgpink.net/










Reply With Quote





