The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24855

  2. #24854

    Public Service Announcement

    I ran across this ad and did a double take:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/gina-rol...vidence-247268

    I used to be a regular of Gina Rollins early in my Internet hobby career, some 25 years ago, back in the day when she was with Visiting Girlfriends in Boston, before she became famous and now has over 1000 reviews on the other board. So I did some checking. This is NOT Gina Rollins. And the number in that ad is NOT hers. Those are her stolen pictures, but the ad was not placed by her. This ad is some kind of scam to get your money, or worse. The real Gina Rollins was in NYC for a while, now in Los Angeles. This is the REAL Gina Rollins, who now goes by GFEGINA:

    https://gfegina.com/

    She was one of the very best and one of the most memorable providers I've ever seen, even though I've not seen her in decades. But sadly, she is NOT based in Providence, and that Erotic Monkey ad is NOT hers!

  3. #24853

    Best Head

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkingRaven42  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone,

    I've been lurking around for a while and finally got around to making an account to reply and use the search feature.

    To save me some time I was hoping someone could point me in the best place. I have seen several escorts, but none are able to get me off from head.

    I just want someone that has a mind blowing head game.

    I've seen some posts before about Bathroom less Ashley.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...s/595159387712

    Magic mouth Mandy, (though I don't see Mandy posting as much).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...g/281381193082

    And I see this Natasha posting a lot, though I only saw someone say her heads good abut place is over crowded.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/burri...l/188960823462

    Any others I should try Or would you say one of the 3 mentioned are my best bet right now?
    Jasmine Middle Eastern Beauty. Pakistani chick. Ad pics accurate, at least they were a couple years ago. Best head in the area in my opinion. Best dick sucking Lips attached to the prettiest face. BBBJCIM Swallow.

    Head much better than Destiny who uses too much teeth. Just don't post anything that she might not like, because she reads this board, and if she thinks she knows who you are (even though she really doesn't), she will block you. Otherwise, a cool chick, not a junkie, in a clean, safe apartment incall.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...vidence-650850

  4. #24852
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Saw her years ago when in the 6 in seekonk and wouldn't repeat (the dogs pissed on my shoes while we did the deed). Recently said fuck it and saw her again and had a much better experience. She's put on a healthy amount of weight, carries it well, nice curves, a healthy tan. Hosts in a nice neighborhood. Still talks a lot but topics of convo are a bit more grounded in consensus reality. Still can be toothy with the BBBJ but takes direction well. CFS in a few positions she got into it and was riding and fucking back the whole time. I would repeat if and when in the neighborhood for a quick hhr visit. She does still have at least 1 dog but I am almost certain the one that bites / growls / and pisses on shoes has since passed away and new one was put away in crate for the entire visit.
    That's sad news about the dog. Although I know she had 3 of them for the longest time. I used to see her on the regular back in the day.

  5. #24851
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey1994  [View Original Post]
    Asked this a while back on the strip clubvthread and got crickets.

    Think she a former dancer from CD.

    https://tryst.link/escort/babygirlblue
    Yes she is.

  6. #24850

    Anyone ever seen her

    New ad to me does anyone ever seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...u/590930868261

  7. #24849

    Best in town

    Hey everyone,

    I've been lurking around for a while and finally got around to making an account to reply and use the search feature.

    To save me some time I was hoping someone could point me in the best place. I have seen several escorts, but none are able to get me off from head.

    I just want someone that has a mind blowing head game.

    I've seen some posts before about Bathroom less Ashley.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...s/595159387712

    Magic mouth Mandy, (though I don't see Mandy posting as much).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...g/281381193082

    And I see this Natasha posting a lot, though I only saw someone say her heads good abut place is over crowded.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/burri...l/188960823462

    Any others I should try Or would you say one of the 3 mentioned are my best bet right now?

  8. #24848
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey1994  [View Original Post]
    Asked this a while back on the strip clubvthread and got crickets.

    Think she a former dancer from CD.

    https://tryst.link/escort/babygirlblue
    Yes it is. Looks like she opened up her service slightly since when she first started posting.

    I tried to make plans wtih her months ago and she was only doing outcall, asked for 5 / hr for covered BJ and covered FS 1 pop.

    No Kissing, No Daty, No FIV. Needed transportation to and from date.

    The way the convo went there were too many rules and too many requests that I ended up passing. Surely someone has or will TOFTT and report back.

  9. #24847
    Quote Originally Posted by FairwayPar4  [View Original Post]
    Haven't tried yet but and reviews on this lady would help? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...-/130442170954
    Saw her years ago when in the 6 in seekonk and wouldn't repeat (the dogs pissed on my shoes while we did the deed). Recently said fuck it and saw her again and had a much better experience. She's put on a healthy amount of weight, carries it well, nice curves, a healthy tan. Hosts in a nice neighborhood. Still talks a lot but topics of convo are a bit more grounded in consensus reality. Still can be toothy with the BBBJ but takes direction well. CFS in a few positions she got into it and was riding and fucking back the whole time. I would repeat if and when in the neighborhood for a quick hhr visit. She does still have at least 1 dog but I am almost certain the one that bites / growls / and pisses on shoes has since passed away and new one was put away in crate for the entire visit.

  10. #24846
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey1994  [View Original Post]
    Asked this a while back on the strip clubvthread and got crickets.

    Think she a former dancer from CD.

    https://tryst.link/escort/babygirlblue
    Definitely looks like her. She had lost some weight and got hot last I saw of her. Nasty pervert attitude. I liked it. Might hit her up now.

  11. #24845
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesHigh  [View Original Post]
    One thing I can tell you is those photos are at least 20 years old if not older.
    And watch out for the dogs! One of those little fuckers bit me when she was living on Chalkstone Ave. And that was like 10 years ago.

  12. #24844

    Fayda Belle

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnBkr29  [View Original Post]
    Probably hundreds of reviews on this site. Been around for a while.
    One thing I can tell you is those photos are at least 20 years old if not older.

  13. #24843

    Is this Zoey from CD

    Asked this a while back on the strip clubvthread and got crickets.

    Think she a former dancer from CD.

    https://tryst.link/escort/babygirlblue

  14. #24842

    Faydra Belle

    Quote Originally Posted by FairwayPar4  [View Original Post]
    Haven't tried yet but and reviews on this lady would help? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...-/130442170954
    Probably hundreds of reviews on this site. Been around for a while.

  15. #24841

    Faydra Bella

    Haven't tried yet but and reviews on this lady would help? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...-/130442170954

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape