Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 150 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 2244
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2229

    I admit I have a problem

    When I go to a legit spa. I can't control myself when a good therapist spends time around my inner thigh area.

    Gets me feeling crazy and it's hard to hide it. Its always nice when you can show how good it feels and find that they understand and reciprocate.

    Happened today and it surprised me at how well it worked out for a first time there. Had to asian pinky swear never to tell a soul.

    I'm a little to giddy over it actually. Didn't even get a legit L1 but I know it's coming. Think she got off more than me actually. Definitely going back for more of that.

  2. #2228

    One & K Spas

    Anything new going on at either location? DM the positives if you'd like and respond with the meh / negatives here.

    Weezy.

  3. #2227
    Quote Originally Posted by MclilWayne  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/savan...-/010616016099

    Was scrolling last night hoping for a miracle. Read the latest reviews and figured I'd hope for the best. Texted her around 130 am in hopes to meet at noon. She replied right away with a diatribe of info on why she's staying at the "rojo" inn and how safe it is with good security and a chill manager and her dog and so on. But she said she just woke up from a nap and if I wanted to come over immediately. Fighting off the little brain I didn't reply and figured let's see how I felt when I woke up. No way I'm going to a garbage hotel at 2 am with a looney even if she could suck a nut thru a straw. At 145 pm she let me know she didn't appreciate the missed appointment and how it was a financial loss casualty for her. Man I swear I'll have to just pay up and see Rosa in Beaufort if I want an enthusiastic BBJCIM but $250 is crazy for that.
    I never paid her close to that. LOL. You can get her to work her price. In boro she wasn't at a trash place tho. She is off her rocker some LOL.

  4. #2226

    Sophie or Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinInBoro  [View Original Post]
    She used to setup in Statesboro and as they said, fantastic oral skills. First time I met her she surprised me with how she just suddenly suck the whole thing up and went to work. She is a lot off, paranoid and just a frantic mess for the first few minutes.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/savan...-/010616016099

    Was scrolling last night hoping for a miracle. Read the latest reviews and figured I'd hope for the best. Texted her around 130 am in hopes to meet at noon. She replied right away with a diatribe of info on why she's staying at the "rojo" inn and how safe it is with good security and a chill manager and her dog and so on. But she said she just woke up from a nap and if I wanted to come over immediately. Fighting off the little brain I didn't reply and figured let's see how I felt when I woke up. No way I'm going to a garbage hotel at 2 am with a looney even if she could suck a nut thru a straw. At 145 pm she let me know she didn't appreciate the missed appointment and how it was a financial loss casualty for her. Man I swear I'll have to just pay up and see Rosa in Beaufort if I want an enthusiastic BBJCIM but $250 is crazy for that.

  5. #2225
    Quote Originally Posted by Islander65  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone got the scoop on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/savan...-/010616016099

    Thanks.
    She used to setup in Statesboro and as they said, fantastic oral skills. First time I met her she surprised me with how she just suddenly suck the whole thing up and went to work. She is a lot off, paranoid and just a frantic mess for the first few minutes.

  6. #2224

    CND Part Deaux

    Quote Originally Posted by MclilWayne  [View Original Post]
    What's the story with CND in Pooler? Was in the area Saturday morning around 845 and the open sign was lit. Did not attempt to go in. Looks like a great spot to go after hours or weekends as a low profile type of location. Tried searching the forum, but have not seen any reviews. Might be too lofty for the SAV AMP world, but looking for BBJ. And tiny. Feel free to DM me.
    Drove by two days later about 930 am. Parked in front and checked phone when an Asian lady came out of the restaurant left of the spa. Nothing great visually and I could see her looking at me. I left.

  7. #2223

    K-Spa Vivian

    Recently stopped by to give this place the one hour try. Only girl on the roster was Vivienne. Nice lady. Table shower felt a bit clinical. Massage was very good. Last half of the session I would describe vivienne more enthusiastic and she was in the first half hour. Her personality came out. She turns out she's fun. Better than average CBJ. Overall had a great time. Will repeat. 80/2.

  8. #2222

    Ace

    Stopped at Ace. Yuki is back. Here before and has an annoying high pitched voice and a wig. Overall she's fine, but not of my favs there. She actually asked for an additional 20 on the tip.

  9. #2221

    Cnd

    What's the story with CND in Pooler? Was in the area Saturday morning around 845 and the open sign was lit. Did not attempt to go in. Looks like a great spot to go after hours or weekends as a low profile type of location. Tried searching the forum, but have not seen any reviews. Might be too lofty for the SAV AMP world, but looking for BBJ. And tiny. Feel free to DM me.

  10. #2220

    Spot On

    Quote Originally Posted by Marsh4  [View Original Post]
    Top notch BBBJ, but she also seems off like she's possibly on candy or recovering and I've never repeated bc it just felt a bit dirty. Nice lady tho.
    Marsh nailed it. BBBJ is stellar. Easily the best of what's available and better than most visitors. She definitely used to love Candy. Seen pictures of her younger self and it's an insane difference. That said, unsure about using now but I know her mental state was definitely damaged long term. She has some sort of germ phobia that keeps her pretty busy. That said, super nice and easy to talk to even though she's not all there. Haven't seen her in a while but report back if you do. Maybe I should make another visit.

  11. #2219
    Quote Originally Posted by Islander65  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone got the scoop on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/savan...-/010616016099

    Thanks.
    Top notch BBBJ, but she also seems off like she's possibly on candy or recovering and I've never repeated bc it just felt a bit dirty. Nice lady tho.

  12. #2218

    Massage info?

    Has anyone got the scoop on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/savan...-/010616016099

    Thanks.

  13. #2217

    Not at all

    Quote Originally Posted by HEFan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck here yet? PM me if so, don't want spots blowing up.
    Not even a tease, very professional, told to keep underwear on, covered in sheet the whole time. Amazing massage though.

  14. #2216
    Senior Member


    Posts: 133

    Classic Thai

    Anyone had any luck here yet? PM me if so, don't want spots blowing up.

  15. #2215

    Suggestions where to go, who to see, and usual damage?

    Driving from Virginia today with a 1 night stop over in Savannah; staying at hotel near hospital on the southside.

    I'm wondering what AMP, or independent are good spots to visit for decent massage with some fun near that area? After driving 8 hours, I'd prefer to not have to drive to Pooler, downtown, or Richmond Hill areas.

    Here in Virginia, we're known for over paying for services. So what would be usual tip for DFK, DATY and DATO?

    Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape