Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 4061 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 1015 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 60910
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #60700
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerWannabae  [View Original Post]
    Honest question. How does a Senior Member with 300+ posts not know this??

    Honest answer, I'm the fucking admin and have over 5000 posts and have been doing this for 17 years and I have no fucking idea exactly what the demarcation points are. I'm assuming they have something to do with more and more intimacy but I don't know what they mean.

    Here's an idea for you, instead of shaming him for not knowing, just answer him.

    A2
    My bad. I meant no shame. I learned it within my first week on this site by reading reviews in all the areas I was interested in mongering. He had already been answered, so I was curious how he reached that many posts without ever coming across the info he seeked.

    I saw the answer too and was surprised. I thought L1 was like roaming on top of clothing, L2 playing with boobies, L3 finger in panties kinda like 1st, 2nd, 3rd base.

    Go figure

    A2

  2. #60699

    Ings

    Linda left ings if anyone sees her end up somewhere else, sent me a PM!

  3. #60698

    Meds

    I don't do BBFS, but as for BBJs and DATY I have DoxyPEP that I take at the end of day if I had some fun. It drastically lowers the chances of receiving a bacterial STD if the provider were to have any.

    Also its good to piss as soon as you can if you received a BBJ.

  4. #60697

    Be Prepared

    Quote Originally Posted by SirAnon954  [View Original Post]
    I went to one of the hottest spots talked about on this thread.

    I am not posting the details here. If you want details then you can PM me.

    The story:

    It was my first time at this spot, with all of the reviews I wanted to get first hand experience. Oh and it was amazing. I got everything on the Menu:

    TS, RJ, CBJ, L3.

    Here's where things got weird. After I was fully drained, she pulled the cover off and proceeded to do a BBJ. Not what I asked for, in fact it's never what I want. It lasted about 20 seconds then she proceeded to clean me up and send me on my way.

    Here I am a month later with some un common feelings. 20 min ago just looked down and your boy is leaking: Don't know what to do now, any advice would be helpful. I think there needs to be another thread here that gives mongers a way to spread health news.

    Stay Safe out there.
    Sorry to hear this. This topic seems to be coming up more and more so I am going to share a few thoughts on how to be prepared. I'm sure others will have tidbits too. #1 Meds on hand. I have been a customer of AllDayChemist.com for probably a decade now. I stockpile antibiotics as a prepper and as a precaution for this exact situation. Now you can go to the pharmacy or buy an STD test kit online. Then you can google what meds to take for it and how much. Or you can go to the doc. They'll take your urine and blood and in a day or 2 you will have your results. But by then, I would already be taking my meds. It's itchy and leaking. What color is the leakage? Does it smell? These are the questions the doctor will ask or doctor google will ask. It all depends on what you are more comfortable with. Me I am more comfortable with the possibility that I took the wrong antibiotic for the wrong STD and have to change it up than I am waiting around for a day or 2 for test results. But that's me.

    As for alldaychemist- never had a problem. I have every kind of antibiotic you can think of and they have worked for sinus infections, ear infections etc. Some people are not comfortable with getting their meds in the mail from an overseas company. But they are cheap, they deliver, and they are reliable.

    Last tip- don't panic! Panic takes over when you don't have a plan to begin with. Remember that. You are in a hobby that involves risk. Like the old version of the Boy Scouts used to say "Be Prepared"! So have a plan, get organized, and you will feel better as a result. Good luck.

  5. #60696
    Quote Originally Posted by SirAnon954  [View Original Post]
    I went to one of the hottest spots talked about on this thread.

    I am not posting the details here. If you want details then you can PM me.

    The story:

    It was my first time at this spot, with all of the reviews I wanted to get first hand experience. Oh and it was amazing. I got everything on the Menu:

    TS, RJ, CBJ, L3.

    Here's where things got weird. After I was fully drained, she pulled the cover off and proceeded to do a BBJ. Not what I asked for, in fact it's never what I want. It lasted about 20 seconds then she proceeded to clean me up and send me on my way.

    Here I am a month later with some un common feelings. 20 min ago just looked down and your boy is leaking: Don't know what to do now, any advice would be helpful. I think there needs to be another thread here that gives mongers a way to spread health news.

    Stay Safe out there.
    You had CFS. Shouldn't be a problem.

  6. #60695

    If Admin Approves

    Quote Originally Posted by BFootball3  [View Original Post]
    I'd atleast name the place or something. I guess not wanting the post be banned or for not spreading negativity.

    But this also can protect others? Especially people with significant others. Especially if this same providers does this again unsolicited.

    As advice go get checked to make sure you're ok.

    Next time mention to house mother.

    Bare is a risk we take if we choose, but we should choose and I'm a big believer in BBFS and have been safe and checked throughout any encounters thankfully.
    I'll post the details only if an Admin says it's ok. I agree we need to be looking out for one another. That's why I suggested a Mens Health thread. I am currently responding to folks in PM. There have been a few that have reached out so far.

  7. #60694

    Itchy

    Quote Originally Posted by SirAnon954  [View Original Post]
    I went to one of the hottest spots talked about on this thread.

    I am not posting the details here. If you want details then you can PM me.

    The story:

    It was my first time at this spot, with all of the reviews I wanted to get first hand experience. Oh and it was amazing. I got everything on the Menu:

    TS, RJ, CBJ, L3.

    Here's where things got weird. After I was fully drained, she pulled the cover off and proceeded to do a BBJ. Not what I asked for, in fact it's never what I want. It lasted about 20 seconds then she proceeded to clean me up and send me on my way.

    Here I am a month later with some un common feelings. 20 min ago just looked down and your boy is leaking: Don't know what to do now, any advice would be helpful. I think there needs to be another thread here that gives mongers a way to spread health news.

    Stay Safe out there.
    I'd atleast name the place or something. I guess not wanting the post be banned or for not spreading negativity.

    But this also can protect others? Especially people with significant others. Especially if this same providers does this again unsolicited.

    As advice go get checked to make sure you're ok.

    Next time mention to house mother.

    Bare is a risk we take if we choose, but we should choose and I'm a big believer in BBFS and have been safe and checked throughout any encounters thankfully.

  8. #60693

    Sunrise

    Quote Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit  [View Original Post]
    I feel like it could have been an ICE operation. There was a masked guy in all black present along with the 2 Gwinnett County sheriffs. Saw 2 ladies being cuffed, frisked and loaded into one of the cars. Also, I wasn't sure if the ladies were from Sunrise or the nail salon right next to it.
    Any updates on Sunrise? I was going to hit the spot this weekend.

  9. #60692

    Things Getting Itchy

    I went to one of the hottest spots talked about on this thread.

    I am not posting the details here. If you want details then you can PM me.

    The story:

    It was my first time at this spot, with all of the reviews I wanted to get first hand experience. Oh and it was amazing. I got everything on the Menu:

    TS, RJ, CBJ, L3.

    Here's where things got weird. After I was fully drained, she pulled the cover off and proceeded to do a BBJ. Not what I asked for, in fact it's never what I want. It lasted about 20 seconds then she proceeded to clean me up and send me on my way.

    Here I am a month later with some un common feelings. 20 min ago just looked down and your boy is leaking: Don't know what to do now, any advice would be helpful. I think there needs to be another thread here that gives mongers a way to spread health news.

    Stay Safe out there.

  10. #60691

    Where is serene

    Which serene is this.

    Quote Originally Posted by JMan2014  [View Original Post]
    This is my AO! I was totally unaware because I never cross over to that side of the intersection. All levels available?? Thanks!

  11. #60690
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawall69  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing L1. L2 etc. Can someone PM me what the levels are on this thread?

    Looking for very specific things that have me looking at the AMPs. I get the need for code, but can I please get the key? LOL.
    Honest question. How does a Senior Member with 300+ posts not know this??

    Honest answer, I'm the fucking admin and have over 5000 posts and have been doing this for 17 years and I have no fucking idea exactly what the demarcation points are. I'm assuming they have something to do with more and more intimacy but I don't know what they mean.

    Here's an idea for you, instead of shaming him for not knowing, just answer him.

    A2

  12. #60689

    Levels

    Quote Originally Posted by Bawall69  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing L1. L2 etc. Can someone PM me what the levels are on this thread?

    Looking for very specific things that have me looking at the AMPs. I get the need for code, but can I please get the key? LOL.
    L1 - Handjob.

    L2 - Blowjob.

    L3 - Fucking.

  13. #60688

    Levels?

    I keep seeing L1. L2 etc. Can someone PM me what the levels are on this thread?

    Looking for very specific things that have me looking at the AMPs. I get the need for code, but can I please get the key? LOL.

  14. #60687
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvitAtl  [View Original Post]
    Visited Mint for my 3rd time, and I probably won't repeat.

    I know I'm not their typical customer as I only want L1. Still, it was cut very short, and she spent 1/3 of the time out of the room. Also, the finish was cut short as well.
    Do you think it would be significantly better if you wanted L2 with DATY? Have had Mint on my list, but I'm generally not a FS guy either.

  15. #60686

    I had no idea!!

    This is my AO! I was totally unaware because I never cross over to that side of the intersection. All levels available?? Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ts1976  [View Original Post]
    Take heart JB. Serene Spa is still open!

    I drove by this morning and noticed that the neon OPEN sign was on. Stopped by and had a delightful massage from a tall, slender lady named Highland. She said that they were closed temporarily for about 10 days, but they are back open now and are receiving customers.

    BTW: RM is wrong, as it shows them closed permanently.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape