Thread: Korean girls
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 1155
-
08-14-26 15:31 #1080Senior Member

Posts: 170Say it ain't so.
That is unfortunate news. I hope this is only a temporary issue as I do enjoy the high quality services provided. Definitely will leave a void in my personal life if they are permanently shut down.
Originally Posted by THM39
[View Original Post]
Talos.
-
08-14-26 11:34 #1079Senior Member

Posts: 93SAKURA: Yumi and Wendy
I had an appointment today with Wendy & Yumi. They are both very attractive Vietnamese girls. I had to guess I would say probably in their early 30's. But I'm not great at guessing age especially for Asians. They are both petite. Neither one can be more than 5'2" tall. Wendy is the shorter of the two. Wendy has nice B+ or C cup breasts. She is height and weight appropriate. She's a little thicker around the bottom, but not fat or overweight. Yumi has an amazing our glass figure. She's a little more slender but not skinny. Nice ass. Very nice DDD boobs.
We started in the shower with Wendy making sure I was good and clean all over. After cleaning me up she started a really nice BBBJ in the shower. After a few moments, she switched out with Yumi. Again, she insured I was nice and clean everywhere and also provided a nice BBBJ.
After we were all clean, we headed to the bed. It started with Wendy, kissing my face and chest and then sitting on my face for some DATY. After a period of time they switched again and Yumi was sitting on my face. Wendy's pussy is completely shaved. Yumi is trimmed, but not bald. While she was sitting on my face, I had really nice access to her tits. Really fun to play with!
After sometime, I chose to stand up at the side of the bed. Yumi offered some Greek doggy but was way too tight for me. So I flipped her over and had her lay on her back on the bed. I was able to drill that nice tight pussy while playing with her tits and watch them bounce all over the place. All the while, Wendy was playing with my asshole and testicles.
When I completed the job, they both help clean me up and provided a nice massage before sending me on my way.
They are both pleasant, eager to please, and very enjoyable to be with. If I could pick only one, it would be Yumi simply because she has awesome tits!
-
08-14-26 10:41 #1078Senior Member

Posts: 93Gh
Early in the week, I made an appointment to see Ceil. After everything disappeared off of the website, I texted to ensure my appointment for Friday (today) was still good. I got no response. I've texted several times and no response. I've tried a couple of different phones so there was a different number texting and absolutely no response. The appointment time has come and gone. I am assuming they are toast!
-
08-14-26 09:47 #1077Regular Member

Posts: 11Info
Well, one coment said they verify. I texted and they did not ask for verification and they were upfront on everything with me. I asume they are related to AL510 and SM888. If that's the case, they may have got in touch with some. After AL bust, I got a text from their number that I ignored. So, I assume they get a hold on someone they know on the board and post it. They know we post and share experiences kn this forum.
Originally Posted by TomJerry144
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 22:37 #1076Senior Member

Posts: 103New websites
How do you guys even find these new websites. Let alone trust them to even show up and worry about police. This most recent one has such a crazy name url. I don't know how you guys do it.
-
08-13-26 18:35 #1075Regular Member

Posts: 11Same Experience
First, I texted, asked for a time, was told to go 20 min after my requested time. Got there texted, was told she is taking a shower. 2 min later I was told to get to the room. I got with her, she was walking around and looked out of her mind. She sat and started BJ. After few min wrapper on and laid back In I go and I saw her pain expression. Stopped asked if she was OK she said keep going I went fast to bust quick and not hurt her more by spending more time. Just secs before I came she punched my chest and repeated stop in Japanese. I did and just couldn't keep gogoing.
Originally Posted by Mikey032
[View Original Post]
I'll be with DI for a while.
-
08-13-26 16:20 #1074Senior Member

Posts: 194GH-New Girls Areiving Soon
No girl listed at the moment. Just a placeholder saying new girls will be arriving. Website fully loaded for me.
Originally Posted by Noble509
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 15:03 #1073Senior Member

Posts: 885No girls today?
I always enjoy visiting GH's page and oggling the pretty young babies. Nothing today!
Other provider sites?
Thanks.
-
08-13-26 07:35 #1072Banned Member

Posts: 89Yeah I agree
I agree. You can't over work the girls. This applies to AMPs agencies and any business in general tbh. Once a girl is tired her performance won't be the best. I tried to see GH website but it's not loading anything for me. When I clicked on Sakura it looks like a new Vietnamese girl is arriving. I don't have any money to see her so I can't comment. Anybody else having trouble with the websites?
Originally Posted by InTheSticks317
[View Original Post]
https://sakuramodels2026.wordpress.com/about/
https://good-heaven.com/contact/
-
08-11-26 17:37 #1071Senior Member

Posts: 56That stuff pisses me off. It makes the experience awful for everyone involved. Thats on the booker. No one should be piggybacking on these girls and the girls should have a say if things arent right. If she's in pain the days over. You overwork the talent, the talent gets worse.
Originally Posted by Mikey032
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 22:34 #1070Regular Member

Posts: 14Sena
Saw Sena today and holy shit guys it was terrible and I feel terrible. This girl was so tired and in pain from over use.
I'll start from the beginning. I got there and the guy before me was still there despite the handler telling me to go knock. Being the perv that I am I listened. I could hear her moaning like she was in pain almost crying. Was slightly worried so I stuck around. 20 min past my appointment time and the guy finally left. He looled annoyed. The handler immediately texted saying it was ok to go in. Red flag there as I'm thinking she has no time to clean herself up. I should have bolted but curiosity got the best of me. I soon found out why. Sena is cute but total mom bod. Nice tits. I'm usually an AMP guy and I would compare her to a slightly above average AMP girl which is not saying much around here. She was wearing like an old lady nightgown too. Defimitely not what you expect at that price. Tried to negotiate for Greek and she's very firm on price. I said fuck it and paid her for Greek. This was a mistake as she was in so much pain from previous guys she could barely do it. She kept apologizing saying she had too much anal today. She was miserable. I couldn't cum bc pumping made her cry in pain. Which is never a problem as I always cum to soon. I'm not mad I just feel so bad for this girl. I'm ashamed for going through with it. I didn't switch to vaginal bc I could see white vaginal cream in her pussy I suspected from the last romp as I hadn't touched her at all there. At that point I wanted to end it. I pulled off the cover and finished my self onto / into her gaped hole. That was nice, but short lived joy as I felt so bad.
At the end I cleaned up and ran. She tried to say she miscalculated price and asked for more money. I paid the right price. I said no and left. Not sore of she was being shady or just so tired she wasn't thinking straight.
-
08-09-26 23:38 #1069Regular Member

Posts: 6GH Ciel
Have to agree Cielo is definitely a must see she is close to the pictures and dynamic performer. Don't hesitate we need to keep this kind of talent coming to the are.
-
08-09-26 11:55 #1068Senior Member

Posts: 56Art
That ass is a work of art!
Originally Posted by Noble509
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-26 09:13 #1067Senior Member

Posts: 93GH Ceil
OMG! Ceil is AMAZING! She has a body to die for. She's petite and slender. She has a gorgeous face. I'm a terrible age guesser but her body says she's probably late 20's or early to mid 30's. Her eyes says maybe a little older. I told her I was 67 and asked how old she was and she simply said "old. " Her English is very good. She's got really nice tits! It's difficult to tell if she had an AWESOME surgeon with add ons or if they are just plain natural. They feel natural and are quite perky and proud DDs.
We started in a chair in the corner with a NURU tease with some very nice BBBJ. Then off to shower together with more teasing. She made sure that Big Jim and the twins as well as my dark downloadable port were very clean. While in the shower, she did some nice rimming to make sure everything was spic and span!
Back to the room we began again with some very nice BBBJ with me laying on my back. She's very sensual and light touch with just enough pressure on Big Jim to make you feel like you're going to lose it any minute. She's got great control and will keep you from shooting while still making it feel awesome. I then had her come sit on my face while I enjoyed a little DATY. Perfect access to her tits while licking that sweet clit. After I was sure she was satisfied she simply moved back and put Jim in his place for an AMAZING finish!
Definitely looking forward to seeing her again!
-
08-08-26 17:59 #1066Banned Member

Posts: 89Only 1 girl
Forgot to say that only Sena was available. I did not get to see the other girl. A couple more details worth mentioning that I forgot is her menu is wide open. Greek video finish inside etc. When she rims she goes deep if that's your thing. She also will lick and suck all of your body. She put my feet in her mouth and it honestly tickled a lot haha but still felt good as she was stroking. Trying to remember what else you guys asked in message to just reply in one whole message. Oh yea I forgot to post her link. I'll attach this time.
https://sakuramodels2026.wordpress.com/about/
I think she did say she'd only be here for a week if I remember correctly.











Reply With Quote





