Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Bethgirls

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 395
This blog is moderated by BarebakRussian
  1. #350
    Quote Originally Posted by RicardoSanti  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what's going on with people's standards lately, but Ainhoa is not what people have been hyping her up to be. Skinny but somehow has a flabby belly, small yet saggy tits. Opposite of a " tight " body. Low effort BBBJ with little suction that barely got me hard. Maybe an off day but she was aloof and didn't give off any kind of sexy attitude. Finished in doggy and left disappointed. And to those who might try to say something, I'm early 30's, fit and extremely clean.
    I think she's burnt out I hear complaints about her service no dfk etc and energy.

    She's not Jenny but for me she was good with dfk cim cof cfs but I think she's burnt out Idk.

  2. #349
    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone noticed the banner on their page that says "last 3 weeks" on Jenny's link? Is she retiring? Taking a well-earned break? I've tried so many times to see her and given up waiting in the parking lot just as many times. I don't know what the magic spell is I need to cast in order to get up in there. I also don't know when the clock started ticking on her "last 3 weeks. ".
    Texted the booker to ask about Jenny. Was told she's leaving Sep 15 but only for vacation. Didn't ask when she would return. Been a long time since I've seen her so maybe will try before she leaves and find out directly from her.

  3. #348

    Ainhoa

    Not sure what's going on with people's standards lately, but Ainhoa is not what people have been hyping her up to be. Skinny but somehow has a flabby belly, small yet saggy tits. Opposite of a " tight " body. Low effort BBBJ with little suction that barely got me hard. Maybe an off day but she was aloof and didn't give off any kind of sexy attitude. Finished in doggy and left disappointed. And to those who might try to say something, I'm early 30's, fit and extremely clean.

  4. #347

    Jenny leaving?

    Has anyone noticed the banner on their page that says "last 3 weeks" on Jenny's link? Is she retiring? Taking a well-earned break? I've tried so many times to see her and given up waiting in the parking lot just as many times. I don't know what the magic spell is I need to cast in order to get up in there. I also don't know when the clock started ticking on her "last 3 weeks. ".

  5. #346

    Ainhoa / Jenny

    Ainhoa was smoking in my opinion but just couldn't take a pounding.

    Pulled the go slow not to deep closing legs and the whole doggystyle with legs closed was a joke.

    Jenny on the other hand can take a pounding like it her job.

  6. #345

    Third that

    Ainhoa is another solid selection from this group. Great body. Only around for a couple more weeks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    I agree I've seen her a few times definitely recommend very good looking and great attitude.

  7. #344
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldPool9999  [View Original Post]
    She looks like her pics. No English, so the ad isn't accurate there. Nice girl. Didn't wait. In Peabody. Seemed really into it on daty. Ran a little over because of Daty. No problem and allowed to finish up. I would recommend. Don't know how long she will be here since no English and didn't try translation because of the time.
    I agree I've seen her a few times definitely recommend very good looking and great attitude.

  8. #343

    Ainhoa

    She looks like her pics. No English, so the ad isn't accurate there. Nice girl. Didn't wait. In Peabody. Seemed really into it on daty. Ran a little over because of Daty. No problem and allowed to finish up. I would recommend. Don't know how long she will be here since no English and didn't try translation because of the time.

  9. #342
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Jenny is there. She's just booked solid. If you text the agency asking for Jenny you'd probably be able to book with her. You might go right in but just be prepared to wait an 1-1. 5 hours passed the booked time too. If you lose the nerve and leave early somebody else is going to see her sooner, that's all.
    I've only seen Jenny once she told me her real name what part of Brazil she's from and that it was nice meeting you.
    She is how all providers should be, treat everybody the same. What an amazing young lady.
    So I guess it doesn't matter even the toned fit guy can't get Thalia full attention.
    I'll try again wait in line for Mika when she comes back.

  10. #341
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Jalanmo  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, has anyone got any extras off the menu from bethgirls? Like BBFS. I checked their website, I don't see Jenny on the list and I thought she is no longer with the agency. I have to click view more to see her profile, which is weird.
    Jenny is there. She's just booked solid. If you text the agency asking for Jenny you'd probably be able to book with her. You might go right in but just be prepared to wait an 1-1. 5 hours passed the booked time too. If you lose the nerve and leave early somebody else is going to see her sooner, that's all.

  11. #340
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonCeltics1  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm the mediocre reviews. I've seen her recently and she's hot as hell and smells clean but very business like. One pop for 30 min or two pops for 1 hr and as soon as you pop, she pretty much wants you out. She didn't say it but you can tell. For reference, I'm a pretty good looking guy and fit and I try to use that to my advantage and stay a little longer to chat but she definitely didn't seem interested in that.

    Usually when I pop, I want to stay in her for a little longer (like an extra 30 seconds to squeeze out every last drop) but she pretty much hopped right off. So she's not GFE but if you want a hot smoking latina to pump and leave, she'll do just fine due to how hot she is.
    I can definitely confirm this also. She's definitely the type I am into, in terms of look and physique. It seems from the picture that she got thinner, which is fine, but I like her appearance before. With that said, the service is ok. If she provide DFK or, for her even LFK, I would go as a regular. But given that all she got is the looks, it's not enough for me to go regularly. I might try again to see if she decided to improve on her performance.

  12. #339

    Extra off the menu

    Just curious, has anyone got any extras off the menu from bethgirls? Like BBFS. I checked their website, I don't see Jenny on the list and I thought she is no longer with the agency. I have to click view more to see her profile, which is weird.

  13. #338

    Thalia

    Quote Originally Posted by King1230  [View Original Post]
    Isn't that the same Thalia that was here like a year or so ago? I never saw her because mediocre reviews but looks like the same girl, just lost some weight and is also sucking in her stomach.
    Can confirm the mediocre reviews. I've seen her recently and she's hot as hell and smells clean but very business like. One pop for 30 min or two pops for 1 hr and as soon as you pop, she pretty much wants you out. She didn't say it but you can tell. For reference, I'm a pretty good looking guy and fit and I try to use that to my advantage and stay a little longer to chat but she definitely didn't seem interested in that.

    Usually when I pop, I want to stay in her for a little longer (like an extra 30 seconds to squeeze out every last drop) but she pretty much hopped right off. So she's not GFE but if you want a hot smoking latina to pump and leave, she'll do just fine due to how hot she is.

  14. #337
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogreazy1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see thalia in waltham yet?
    Isn't that the same Thalia that was here like a year or so ago? I never saw her because mediocre reviews but looks like the same girl, just lost some weight and is also sucking in her stomach.

  15. #336
    Quote Originally Posted by ToMakeComment  [View Original Post]
    So just to clarify, because I know I had already ask this question and it was answer she does provide dfk. But your experience, she does NOT provide DFK even though it is advertise as part of her menu?

    If that's the case, it seem like a lot of bethgirls are now not fulfilling their menu as listed the way past provider of theirs has.
    Yep that is correct, I didn't get the dfk experience that at lotliserds is talking about whereas I was tongue deep with jenny. So maybe this sounds more like a YMMV, or maybe I just wasn't too assertive enough to make out with her, or maybe I'm just ugly 😂128514; but she did move her face away every time I tried to initiate. I also didn't opt to pay more for cof, it was just a relieve stress in and out sesh for me.

    I'll probably revisit sometime later in the week but we'll see.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape