Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 27816
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27651
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    PreciousCargo.

    1 hr outcall.

    Bbfscip, bbgreek, cia, atm. , choking, facefuck, dirtytalk, gagging, BBBJ, choking, faceslapping, hairpulling, **** shaming, daty, dato, submissive.

    350 1 hour outcall.

    Early 30's. A MILF. Softbody.
    Wow sounds like fun! Always love me a good girl sub.

  2. #27650
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by East7  [View Original Post]
    I asked via text and was initially told no. She must have needed the money because a few minutes later she replied yes with an upcharge. Creampied her twice.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...i/423831247481
    What was the rate?

  3. #27649
    Senior Member


    Posts: 145

    Jasmine

    I asked via text and was initially told no. She must have needed the money because a few minutes later she replied yes with an upcharge. Creampied her twice.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...i/423831247481

  4. #27648

    PreciousCargo

    PreciousCargo.

    1 hr outcall.

    Bbfscip, bbgreek, cia, atm. , choking, facefuck, dirtytalk, gagging, BBBJ, choking, faceslapping, hairpulling, **** shaming, daty, dato, submissive.

    350 1 hour outcall.

    Early 30's. A MILF. Softbody.

  5. #27647
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Nah, Sunny a butterface.

    You should try Wowmissrose, if you can get a hold of her, cip slamdunk, no upcharge, Greek was offered, accurate pics.
    That is accurate information.

  6. #27646
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1155
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceMassage  [View Original Post]
    SunnyDesire79 will scratch that itch.
    Nah, Sunny a butterface.

    You should try Wowmissrose, if you can get a hold of her, cip slamdunk, no upcharge, Greek was offered, accurate pics.

  7. #27645
    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing some bad reports on bunny I've seen her a bunch of times and never had any issues on hygeine she's always been freshly showered smelling good I don't know if its because I've been lucky or what but she's alwaus on point and she's a sweetheart. Yeah she's thicker and bigger than whay her pics indicate but she's a cutie and always delivers she lets you dominate her but thays my 10 cents worth she's cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trappin1719  [View Original Post]
    Some dudes can identify that thick girl sweat smell that's not necessarily funk. Just a thick ass hoe sweatin after a showerz. It be like that sometimes. Particularly after they take a showerz. Plus its summer and if dey aint got AC. You already know they gonn be sweatin like a mofo.
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaCruiser  [View Original Post]
    I met her for the first time on Monday. She was clean and I didn't notice any smells. She is very think, prob 200 pounds on a 5 foot 6 frame. I would consider her a BBW. She was easy to set up and relatively punctual. I only waited 13 min after arrival to see her and this was an early am appt. Overall a good appt if you like larger ladies.
    She will try to be high volume. She is becoming the new penelope (minus to animal stuff.).

    If you see her, just know she will stack appointnents and rawdog anyone. So expect that she may just be doing a quick rinse or babywipe lotion cleanup.

    Not knocking it. Just the reality of the situation.

    Barnie (living rent free in the simp trolls of tna heads).

  8. #27644
    I've seen bunny from time to time. Sexy obedient little cum * loves loads. Very few restrictions go facefuck her and get drained have your way with her she loves that shit. Not at all surprised she preggo again! Definitely thicker but she'll take it.

  9. #27643

    Pdx

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Might have to take a work trip to Portland in a couple weeks, any regular visitors know any slam dunk bb providers or SBs there? Looking for easy set up and reliability.
    SunnyDesire79 will scratch that itch.

  10. #27642
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Might have to take a work trip to Portland in a couple weeks, any regular visitors know any slam dunk bb providers or SBs there? Looking for easy set up and reliability.
    You can find a very active BB thread under Portland. Plenty to wet your beak and dick.

  11. #27641

    Bunny isn't gross

    Quote Originally Posted by Trappin1719  [View Original Post]
    Some dudes can identify that thick girl sweat smell that's not necessarily funk. Just a thick ass hoe sweatin after a showerz. It be like that sometimes. Particularly after they take a showerz. Plus its summer and if dey aint got AC. You already know they gonn be sweatin like a mofo.
    I met her for the first time on Monday. She was clean and I didn't notice any smells. She is very think, prob 200 pounds on a 5 foot 6 frame. I would consider her a BBW. She was easy to set up and relatively punctual. I only waited 13 min after arrival to see her and this was an early am appt. Overall a good appt if you like larger ladies.

  12. #27640

    Pdx

    Might have to take a work trip to Portland in a couple weeks, any regular visitors know any slam dunk bb providers or SBs there? Looking for easy set up and reliability.

  13. #27639
    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing some bad reports on bunny I've seen her a bunch of times and never had any issues on hygeine she's always been freshly showered smelling good I don't know if its because I've been lucky or what but she's alwaus on point and she's a sweetheart. Yeah she's thicker and bigger than whay her pics indicate but she's a cutie and always delivers she lets you dominate her but thays my 10 cents worth she's cool.
    Some dudes can identify that thick girl sweat smell that's not necessarily funk. Just a thick ass hoe sweatin after a showerz. It be like that sometimes. Particularly after they take a showerz. Plus its summer and if dey aint got AC. You already know they gonn be sweatin like a mofo.

  14. #27638

    Bunnyxoxo

    I've been seeing some bad reports on bunny I've seen her a bunch of times and never had any issues on hygeine she's always been freshly showered smelling good I don't know if its because I've been lucky or what but she's alwaus on point and she's a sweetheart. Yeah she's thicker and bigger than whay her pics indicate but she's a cutie and always delivers she lets you dominate her but thays my 10 cents worth she's cool.

  15. #27637

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Deku08  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...nyyyxo.544717/#xfmgMedia.

    Tried meeting her last month went to the hotel she was staying saw her and saw her room didn't like what I saw, just left saying I wasn't interested anymore.

    Definitely Not worth 600/ hr.
    My experience has been different she's a good little sub MILF which I enjoy, willing to do anything to please daddy. This girl is right up my alley.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape