Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 468 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 7018
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6958

    Day or night?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan85  [View Original Post]
    For some reason I went to Chics Playground. I paid $10 to get in meaning to scout the place, and it looked almost dead. Then C* came to chat. Since I was new to the club, I asked the lay of the land, and she told me it was $25 a dance ($20 to the girl and $5 to the club). But, the way she works is she pays the club their money ($5 per song) and you pay her for her service. Being a bit tipsy, I ask if BBFS is on the table, and she says yes, and show me a recent screening (All negative). At this point I short circuit a bit, but agree to go to the private area. I give her $10 for the club (she spends some time talking to the DJ but comes back), then it's off to the races. Johnson is at attention through the hole in my shorts, and she strokes and BBBJs him. After a few minutes I pull her up to suck on her tits, and she rubs johnson on her bare cat. She turns around for some Reverse CG SS, then back to BBBJTICIM.
    What day and time of day is chics busy? Or when are the girls there?

  2. #6957

    Roses?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan85  [View Original Post]
    For some reason I went to Chics Playground. I paid $10 to get in meaning to scout the place, and it looked almost dead. Then C* came to chat. Since I was new to the club, I asked the lay of the land, and she told me it was $25 a dance ($20 to the girl and $5 to the club). But, the way she works is she pays the club their money ($5 per song) and you pay her for her service. Being a bit tipsy, I ask if BBFS is on the table, and she says yes, and show me a recent screening (All negative). At this point I short circuit a bit, but agree to go to the private area. I give her $10 for the club (she spends some time talking to the DJ but comes back), then it's off to the races. Johnson is at attention through the hole in my shorts, and she strokes and BBBJs him. After a few minutes I pull her up to suck on her tits, and she rubs johnson on her bare cat. She turns around for some Reverse CG SS, then back to BBBJTICIM.
    What were the total roses given her for her time?

  3. #6956
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbinHoodz  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/prettyhaleybaby

    Was this one of them? Pics of the floor layout look like Mons.
    Not one of the girls I saw but that is 100% Mons.

  4. #6955

    Took a chance

    For some reason I went to Chics Playground. I paid $10 to get in meaning to scout the place, and it looked almost dead. Then C* came to chat. Since I was new to the club, I asked the lay of the land, and she told me it was $25 a dance ($20 to the girl and $5 to the club). But, the way she works is she pays the club their money ($5 per song) and you pay her for her service. Being a bit tipsy, I ask if BBFS is on the table, and she says yes, and show me a recent screening (All negative). At this point I short circuit a bit, but agree to go to the private area. I give her $10 for the club (she spends some time talking to the DJ but comes back), then it's off to the races. Johnson is at attention through the hole in my shorts, and she strokes and BBBJs him. After a few minutes I pull her up to suck on her tits, and she rubs johnson on her bare cat. She turns around for some Reverse CG SS, then back to BBBJTICIM.

  5. #6954

    Chics Unlock

    For some reason I went to Chics Playground. I paid $10 to get in meaning to scout the place, and it looked almost dead. Then C* came to chat. Since I was new to the club, I asked the lay of the land, and she told me it was $25 a dance ($20 to the girl and $5 to the club). But, the way she works is she pays the club their money ($5 per song) and you pay her for her service. Being a bit tipsy, I ask if BBFS is on the table, and she says yes, and show me a recent screening (All negative). At this point I short circuit a bit, but agree to go to the private area. I give her $10 for the club (she spends some time talking to the DJ but comes back), then it's off to the races. Johnson is at attention through the hole in my shorts, and she strokes and BBBJs him. After a few minutes I pull her up to suck on her tits, and she rubs johnson on her bare cat. She turns around for some Reverse CG SS, then back to BBBJTICIM.

  6. #6953
    Quote Originally Posted by Tok72  [View Original Post]
    Read the arrest report and the going rate for each was $150 for the room $500 for everything else so def out of my budget for me and most of us. But maybe if I've been drinking a lot I wouldve thought about it haha.

    I only saw two didn't see a third.
    3rd wasnt a prostitution charge. But look at times.

  7. #6952
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbinHoodz  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/prettyhaleybaby

    Was this one of them? Pics of the floor layout look like Mons.
    Thats one of them. What do you know? PM me.

  8. #6951

    How Long

    I live about 3 hours away so its going to be some time before I get up there.

    One question so if the room costs 20-50 and the girls costs 200.

    How much time do you get in the room? 30 or 60 minutes?

    Thanks.

  9. #6950
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    I just read that 3 girls had a bad night at Chicas. I'm from the other side of the state and we don't have the nice places over here. Maybe after it cools down, I can come sample some.
    Read the arrest report and the going rate for each was $150 for the room $500 for everything else so def out of my budget for me and most of us. But maybe if I've been drinking a lot I wouldve thought about it haha.

    I only saw two didn't see a third.

  10. #6949
    [Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

  11. #6948
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyYank1969  [View Original Post]
    I know. I know. Everyone is shaking their heads as they read this. Been to the Mons a few times over the last month. Most recently, I went on a Wednesday night and then again later in the week, I went on a Sunday night. There were some hot young girls in there for sure. A skinny blonde, Lexi? And another one that was a tiny dirty blonde who had a euro accent. The Sunday I was there those same two were there plus this absolute bombshell of a Latina. At any rate, I tried Lexi for 3 laps it was ok, I was able to roam etc. The next time it was with the other tiny girl I mentioned. I wanted to see what the extras situation was. I only asked the one (Lexi) if she did them and she launched into the standard VIP room pitch.

    I know that PPC is the place and yes, there are some hot ones there but I still love the young ones at Mons. So now that Mons has the VIP rooms, I just want to know do any of these girls actually do extras or do OTC? One of you fellow stripclub goers must have the real intel. Please feel free to PM. There are a couple of other girls I have names of that are just amazing and I am happy to discuss them via PM.

    There is no way they just built VIP rooms for dances. Have fun and be safe out there.
    https://tryst.link/escort/prettyhaleybaby

    Was this one of them? Pics of the floor layout look like Mons.

  12. #6947
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    I just read that 3 girls had a bad night at Chicas. I'm from the other side of the state and we don't have the nice places over here. Maybe after it cools down, I can come sample some.
    Two were ICE holds.

  13. #6946
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyYank1969  [View Original Post]
    I know. I know. Everyone is shaking their heads as they read this. Been to the Mons a few times over the last month. Most recently, I went on a Wednesday night and then again later in the week, I went on a Sunday night. There were some hot young girls in there for sure. A skinny blonde, Lexi? And another one that was a tiny dirty blonde who had a euro accent. The Sunday I was there those same two were there plus this absolute bombshell of a Latina. At any rate, I tried Lexi for 3 laps it was ok, I was able to roam etc. The next time it was with the other tiny girl I mentioned. I wanted to see what the extras situation was. I only asked the one (Lexi) if she did them and she launched into the standard VIP room pitch.

    I know that PPC is the place and yes, there are some hot ones there but I still love the young ones at Mons. So now that Mons has the VIP rooms, I just want to know do any of these girls actually do extras or do OTC? One of you fellow stripclub goers must have the real intel. Please feel free to PM. There are a couple of other girls I have names of that are just amazing and I am happy to discuss them via PM.

    There is no way they just built VIP rooms for dances. Have fun and be safe out there.
    I have been there 3 or 4 times and always had a good time. Once I had a girl (have only seen her there once) who flat out told me she would have sex with me in the VIP. I just couldn't drop the money for it--had she been one of the other girls I would have been more tempted. I don't remember her name.

  14. #6945

    Mons

    Quote Originally Posted by SGreg1234  [View Original Post]
    One of you locals. PLEASE give us the scoop. PM if necessary.
    I'd very much like to know as well. I've only been out to Tampa a few times and ended up here since it was close to my hotel and I'd love to have something with extra this close.

  15. #6944

    Not good

    I just read that 3 girls had a bad night at Chicas. I'm from the other side of the state and we don't have the nice places over here. Maybe after it cools down, I can come sample some.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape