Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: DI Discreet Info Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 387 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 5800
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5755

    Bbj

    Quote Originally Posted by SoilderBoy  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer bbj?

    I'm only asking because I've heard it both ways. Just to confirm before I pull the trigger.

    I know some girls don't have the same menu for every guy but feel free to PM me your experience if you have seen her in the past.

    Thanks.
    She told me she dislikes pre-cum and I disclosed that I get that and she put a hat on me.

  2. #5754

    Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by Zumbaking3321  [View Original Post]
    What is her nationality and is Greek available!?
    Bigg2003 gave you a wrong answer to a stupid question Greek is always available. The question is what would it cost.

  3. #5753

    Kalani

    Quote Originally Posted by SoilderBoy  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer bbj?

    I'm only asking because I've heard it both ways. Just to confirm before I pull the trigger.

    I know some girls don't have the same menu for every guy but feel free to PM me your experience if you have seen her in the past.

    Thanks.
    She did with me, so it seems like YMMV.

  4. #5752

    Lia

    Quote Originally Posted by Zumbaking3321  [View Original Post]
    What is her nationality and is Greek available!?
    Hispanic (I believe Mexican), and no.

  5. #5751

    Such as?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    Any intel?

    Thanks.
    What intel are you looking for?

  6. #5750

    Kalnai

    Does she offer bbj?

    I'm only asking because I've heard it both ways. Just to confirm before I pull the trigger.

    I know some girls don't have the same menu for every guy but feel free to PM me your experience if you have seen her in the past.

    Thanks.

  7. #5749

    Lia!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    Any intel?

    Thanks.
    What is her nationality and is Greek available!?

  8. #5748

    Lia's profile is hot!

    Any intel?

    Thanks.

  9. #5747

    Kalani

    I visited Kalani recently. She has her own place which is nice. She is pretty and her ass is phenomenal. She has an exotic look. She's nice and a pleaser. CBJ, mish, and doggy. I wish her hair was like the pics but it's not a complaint. I don't think the chemistry was there for us but I really enjoyed the dirty talk. Her celebrity comp is if Zendaya had a cousin with freckles.

  10. #5746

    Jaime

    I saw Jaime last week. She recognized me from a previous time. This time was just as hot as previous times. DFK. With her wearing a nice bra and panty set. We progressed from making our to her giving me some much needed tongue worship. From there I picked her up, slapped on a hat and took her to town. Was able to finish in her mouth. Afterwards we cuddles and when junior was ready again so was she. She's a super hot girl. So much fun.

  11. #5745

    Kalani

    I saw Kalani a little back. She was very hot. Meet me at the door wearing a cute lingerie outfit. After a little kissing we progressed to the bed. Everything was covered. I didn't mind this. BJ then Mish and cowgirl. She was a lot of fun. After some conversation we webby for round two. Fun time would repeat, but a little mechanical.

  12. #5744

    Nipples

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRacing  [View Original Post]
    It's been some time since I've seen Simone too. I remember a BBBJ and offer of BBFS, but I couldn't suck on her nipples, so you never know what's available or maybe it's different for various clients?
    She def likes her nipples sucked, she just likes it very soft and gentle and it turns her on. She likes everything soft and gentle and she will O like crazy.

  13. #5743
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRacing  [View Original Post]
    It's been some time since I've seen Simone too. I remember a BBBJ and offer of BBFS, but I couldn't suck on her nipples, so you never know what's available or maybe it's different for various clients?
    When reading reviews of Simone, I have seen reviews from years ago where she provided BBFS but haven't seen any in the more recent years. Guess she gave it up.

  14. #5742
    Quote Originally Posted by RecMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Been a minute since I've seen her. But I have had BBBJCIM from her.
    It's been some time since I've seen Simone too. I remember a BBBJ and offer of BBFS, but I couldn't suck on her nipples, so you never know what's available or maybe it's different for various clients?

  15. #5741
    Quote Originally Posted by AlAround  [View Original Post]
    As in oral w / cover only? Don't love that.

    Please clarify .

    AA.
    Been a minute since I've seen her. But I have had BBBJCIM from her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape