Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 583 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 8734
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8674
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Seems to have borrowed her pics;.

    https://www.threads.com/@012americanbeauty26 Brittany Liscum.
    I'll probably pass on that.

  2. #8673

    Re: Mila

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Know I haven't had a review in a while. Well haven't been able to actually land anything in a long time. I swear I've been hit with these one where I'm getting ghosted constantly.

    Tried to set up with this one a couple weeks back.

    Initially comms were good. The next day I contacted again to schedule for that afternoon. Texted at like 4 and got the proverbial "hey" back 4 hours later.

    This seems to be how it's going for me. Anyway I'm not going to shit on it because we all have lives but I can't find one review doing searches by her #.

    I don't know if I'm using the search wrong, it doesn't work on my phone in private browsers right or there just aren't any reviews up of the last couple I've asked about but I do want everyone to know I do try to search first.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...d/014047139005

    860 600-5312.

    She looks like my style physically so that peaks me but wants 150 for the qv. If she's good I'll do it no prob but anyone know if she is?

    Thanks.
    That is Mila. I have not actually seen her though have reached out in the past. Her reviews were underwhelming, so I never bothered to sample. She has habits like all the others. She had been in the Southington to Meriden areas. Maybe Naugatuck before. Higher prices than offered services.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...d/014047139005
    860-XXX-5312
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9245.jpg‎   IMG_9246.jpg‎   IMG_5947.jpg‎   IMG_5948.jpg‎   IMG_5949.jpg‎  

    IMG_5951.jpg‎  

  3. #8672
    Know I haven't had a review in a while. Well haven't been able to actually land anything in a long time. I swear I've been hit with these one where I'm getting ghosted constantly.

    Tried to set up with this one a couple weeks back.

    Initially comms were good. The next day I contacted again to schedule for that afternoon. Texted at like 4 and got the proverbial "hey" back 4 hours later.

    This seems to be how it's going for me. Anyway I'm not going to shit on it because we all have lives but I can't find one review doing searches by her #.

    I don't know if I'm using the search wrong, it doesn't work on my phone in private browsers right or there just aren't any reviews up of the last couple I've asked about but I do want everyone to know I do try to search first.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...d/014047139005

    860 600-5312.

    She looks like my style physically so that peaks me but wants 150 for the qv. If she's good I'll do it no prob but anyone know if she is?

    Thanks.

  4. #8671

    Pics all over the internet

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Seems to have borrowed her pics;.

    https://www.threads.com/@012americanbeauty26 Brittany Liscum.

  5. #8670
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    No, but almost looks TGTBT.

  6. #8669

  7. #8668
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    KayKay was on my blacklist, but she redeemed herself with me and is now green lit. Seen her twice in the last week New Haven / West Haven area. Any potential habits she may have were not evident in the time spent with her. Other girls may hit the pipe even multiple times, I didn't see any pipe or anything and was completely alert ready to go. She is without a place so cardate but made it work. Body looks great and lost a fee since last time I saw her over a year ago. Nice small but perky tits. As always she can be a real freak and adventurous regardless of play location. See her if you wish, she replaced a disinterested regular from my rotation. GFE, daty, BBBJ including attention to the boys, mish, bbfscip. Always a good tine.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...6/390266426862
    203-XXX-8906

    P.S. As with any of these girls, avoid advances. Always in person to avoid issues and maintain consistency.
    Inbox me her number if you can. She can't keep a phone for nothing I ran into her maybe 2 weeks ago the area of chapel and derby.

  8. #8667

    Latina Services

    Does anyone know any latina providers could be a solo girl, or a company that aligns you with the girls that in New haven / bridgeport area.

  9. #8666

    Green eyed puertorican

    Any info I've seen her adds for a while but I've never seen a review.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...s/197880369647

  10. #8665

    Kaykay - Green light redeemed

    KayKay was on my blacklist, but she redeemed herself with me and is now green lit. Seen her twice in the last week New Haven / West Haven area. Any potential habits she may have were not evident in the time spent with her. Other girls may hit the pipe even multiple times, I didn't see any pipe or anything and was completely alert ready to go. She is without a place so cardate but made it work. Body looks great and lost a fee since last time I saw her over a year ago. Nice small but perky tits. As always she can be a real freak and adventurous regardless of play location. See her if you wish, she replaced a disinterested regular from my rotation. GFE, daty, BBBJ including attention to the boys, mish, bbfscip. Always a good tine.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...6/390266426862
    203-XXX-8906

    P.S. As with any of these girls, avoid advances. Always in person to avoid issues and maintain consistency.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9203.jpg‎   IMG_9204.jpg‎   IMG_9205.jpg‎   IMG_9206.jpg‎   IMG_9207.jpg‎  

    IMG_9208.jpg‎  

  11. #8664
    Quote Originally Posted by SwLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Sophia like Gigi has a candy issue and walks Kimberly. So if your going to pay remember that.

    She recently lost a lot of weight. Like 40 plus due to the candy. So the skin might hang.
    The number is most likely the dealer only one in the crew who can keep an active number be careful, they all share an abandoned boarded up apartment in the hill.

  12. #8663
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    I tried reaching Gigi Rose and a different girl responded. She sent her pic and she said she was available. Goes by Sophia and says she is 19. A search of the number turns up ads for multiple girls recently. Possibly a group. I didn't see this before.

    Anyone know anything about Sophia?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...words=203+9578
    203-XXX-9578
    Sophia like Gigi has a candy issue and walks Kimberly. So if your going to pay remember that.

    She recently lost a lot of weight. Like 40 plus due to the candy. So the skin might hang.

  13. #8662

    Sophia + Gigi Rose + ?

    I tried reaching Gigi Rose and a different girl responded. She sent her pic and she said she was available. Goes by Sophia and says she is 19. A search of the number turns up ads for multiple girls recently. Possibly a group. I didn't see this before.

    Anyone know anything about Sophia?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...words=203+9578
    203-XXX-9578
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9194.jpg‎  

  14. #8661

    Slim goody

    Gentlemen. I have been on the sidelines for a bit, but looking to get back in the game. Slim Goody came across my screen offering a "greek special". I read a few reviews from 24 & 25, but has anyone seen her lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...u/449868468258

    Also open to suggestion for any other greek providers in NH, Hartford, BPT or Waterbury. Gracias!

  15. #8660

    Big mama

    Anyone seen her? Looks like she has post history going back at least one year. Based on pics, it seems like she may be a dancer somewhere. I am inclined to TOFTT but curious if anyone has met her and could share their experience.

    475-267-9225.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...a/287936473682

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape