Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Asian PLEASER Reviews only

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 71 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1058
This blog is moderated by BonerAppetitty
  1. #1013
    Quote Originally Posted by RockItAllNite  [View Original Post]
    Someone told me she is beautiful. From your review, it doesn't sound like she is DDG but more CYA? Slim fit? Whose body does she have?
    What most people consider DDG, she is not, but most will agree she is cute. I like her look.

  2. #1012
    Quote Originally Posted by MyFinalHeav3  [View Original Post]
    P: not her. Pic of her in the white stripe shirt. Face is slightly representative but add a decade.

    L: tall, slim, nicely shaped natural (D's with large areolas. She keeps the lights very dim, she is probably in her mid or late 30's.

    E: minimal.

    A: a bit business-like.

    S: shower, no preview, decent BBBJ. She looks good in cowgirl but very little stamina. Does the usual positions.

    E: $340/ hr.

    Re: nice tits. Can probably find someone younger with better service at a slightly higher price.
    Same experience. Business like, doesn't like kissing but is very submissive if you initiate everything, including kissing. Room is dim. The bathroom is dark AF.

  3. #1011
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonPepper  [View Original Post]
    P: Not her. Some body pics slightly representative.

    L: 5'4"-5'5". Early to mid 30's. Cute face. Natural head to toe. Slim and fit, with natural smaller Bs and a decent ass. Light skinned with no tattoos but some skin blemishes throughout.

    E: Above average English, easy to make conversation with.

    A: Friendly and accommodating.

    S: Shower no preview. LFK and DFK. Multiple positions no complaints. Ok service but dtf and pussy is extremely tight.

    E: 340/ HR, +100/ BB, +50/ MSOG. Video and CIM options.

    Are: Maybe, that tight pussy is probably worth a revisit.
    Someone told me she is beautiful. From your review, it doesn't sound like she is DDG but more CYA? Slim fit? Whose body does she have?

  4. #1010

    B Dayeon

    P: not her. Pic of her in the white stripe shirt. Face is slightly representative but add a decade.

    L: tall, slim, nicely shaped natural (D's with large areolas. She keeps the lights very dim, she is probably in her mid or late 30's.

    E: minimal.

    A: a bit business-like.

    S: shower, no preview, decent BBBJ. She looks good in cowgirl but very little stamina. Does the usual positions.

    E: $340/ hr.

    Re: nice tits. Can probably find someone younger with better service at a slightly higher price.

  5. #1009

    Baby Miko J

    P: Not her. Some body pics slightly representative.

    L: 5'4"-5'5". Early to mid 30's. Cute face. Natural head to toe. Slim and fit, with natural smaller Bs and a decent ass. Light skinned with no tattoos but some skin blemishes throughout.

    E: Above average English, easy to make conversation with.

    A: Friendly and accommodating.

    S: Shower no preview. LFK and DFK. Multiple positions no complaints. Ok service but dtf and pussy is extremely tight.

    E: 340/ HR, +100/ BB, +50/ MSOG. Video and CIM options.

    Are: Maybe, that tight pussy is probably worth a revisit.

  6. #1008

    Janey

    P: Not her.

    L: 5'3"-5'4". About 30. Cute face, light makeup. Natural B / Cs, slim but with some slight softness and a decent ass. Light skin no tattoos.

    E: Great English.

    A: Friendly, chill and a bit sassy.

    S: Shower no preview. LFK and DFK. She is a great kisser. Above average BBBJ. Multiple positions no complaints. Very DTF and natural vocal responses. Decent tightness and gets very wet.

    E: 340/ HR (GFE only), +50/ MSOG.

    Are: Yes.

  7. #1007

    Janey

    P: Current ones are not her, old ones were her face P.S.'d onto a model. Old ad pics were more representative of her face.

    L: Around 5'5-6, cute and pretty face (rather than DDG) with nice makeup, late 20's, long dark hair, very natural Cs, skinny with a little hip, okay ass. Clean pale skin with no tattoos.

    E: Great English with minimal accent.

    A: Amazing attitude, damn near close to feeling like a real GF. Affectionate and sensual all in one package.

    S: Easily ATF material. She's not the all over you kind of nympho, but the kind to make you feel like she's enjoying everything you do. Light touches here and there that keeps her involved. Shower no preview, LFK and DFK throughout. I don't usually enjoy BJs but I enjoyed hers, which was slower and focused on the tip. Some deeper motions as well. Great responses to DATY. Standard positions with no issue. One of the highest IOP so far, from the conversations to the sex. We were both dizzy after everything, but YMMV. A little sassy and very genuine.

    E: 340 hr CFS, 50 msog.

    R: Yes already repeated. Highly recommend to those that enjoy bringing service to kgirls. If she's acting, she deserves an Oscar.

  8. #1006
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlackRabbit  [View Original Post]
    P. I think selfies are her but she has slightly chubbier cheeks.

    L. She's cute and has a gyaru style look, not too tan tho, more like with her make up and hair.

    E. I spoke with her in Japanese so I couldn't judge her English.

    A. Bubbly / playful.

    S. Just a brief review but service is typical Japanese, above good, similar to Aya-J's service. Gyarus can be freaks in bed. Went through the basic position, missionary, cg and finished inside doggy.

    E. 350 hr + 100 bbcip.

    Rr. Yes, she just got here but she might leave soon if slow.

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/baby-kanon-j
    Any more info about looks? Age, body / weight, lookalikes, bust, ect??

  9. #1005

    Saya

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlackRabbit  [View Original Post]
    P. Even though ads are studio photos, they're actually pretty accurate.

    L. GND looks, nice eyes and smile.

    E. I spoke with her mostly in Japanese but I think she understands some English.

    A. Pretty affectionate, at least w / me. During the post-session, she had her eyes locked on me even as I stared up at the ceiling.

    S. Not bad, but typical Japanese services. The added affection gave it a boost.

    E. 340 hr + 100 bbcip.

    Rr. Maybe, but too many Japanese coming and I plan to take a break soon.

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/baby-saya-j

    Sorry for the brief reviews. I wrote them on my phone and also wanted some info out there for those who prefer Japanese.

    Seeing Hanae next.
    If those pics are "pretty accurate" she is one of the hottest girls in LA right now IMHO. Has anyone else seen her that can add more color to this picture?

  10. #1004

    Saya J

    P. Even though ads are studio photos, they're actually pretty accurate.

    L. GND looks, nice eyes and smile.

    E. I spoke with her mostly in Japanese but I think she understands some English.

    A. Pretty affectionate, at least w / me. During the post-session, she had her eyes locked on me even as I stared up at the ceiling.

    S. Not bad, but typical Japanese services. The added affection gave it a boost.

    E. 340 hr + 100 bbcip.

    Rr. Maybe, but too many Japanese coming and I plan to take a break soon.

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/baby-saya-j

    Sorry for the brief reviews. I wrote them on my phone and also wanted some info out there for those who prefer Japanese.

    Seeing Hanae next.

  11. #1003

    Kanon J

    P. I think selfies are her but she has slightly chubbier cheeks.

    L. She's cute and has a gyaru style look, not too tan tho, more like with her make up and hair.

    E. I spoke with her in Japanese so I couldn't judge her English.

    A. Bubbly / playful.

    S. Just a brief review but service is typical Japanese, above good, similar to Aya-J's service. Gyarus can be freaks in bed. Went through the basic position, missionary, cg and finished inside doggy.

    E. 350 hr + 100 bbcip.

    Rr. Yes, she just got here but she might leave soon if slow.

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/baby-kanon-j

  12. #1002

    Gia is Ara

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoLet  [View Original Post]
    Alright I've had a productive weekend in town and this will be my last report til I'm back in a couple of weeks.

    P: airbrushed face a bit but the pictures are in fact pretty close. Maybe she has a little more color to her skin.

    L: I think early 30's is a good assessment. The titties felt like they may have been MM but I took a decent gander and couldn't really tell. She has a nice butt and a fit core you could see it when she did CG. Pretty attractive face I'd give like an 8. Body 8. 5-9 fit core and figure.

    E: I'd say she's a step above conversational. Accent is kind of strong but it seems like she'll understand you just fine and is good enough to help carry convo if needed.

    A: another great attitude here and a bit of a deadpan humor where she'll give a response and hold the pause and then laugh and give her real answer.

    S: I feel a little bad because I had a long ass day and we both knew it but her service really came through. Skipped the shower since I showered like 30 minutes prior. Asked what I like and I said blowjobs and she went at it for about 15 minutes. Her BBJ is really good and she's a champ at hitting that DT sometimes. Didn't forget to give lost to ball 1 and ball 2 or the shaft. Asked her if she was good getting FF a bit and she said no but then laughed and I grabbed the back of her head and went at it for a minute until I finished in her mouth. She went off to clean herself up a bit came back and I got a nice deep massage for about 10 minutes. We talked for another 10 minutes about her time here our travel about stuff back home etc all the while she has a hand playing with my dick. After that went for round 2 with some more really good BBJ DT, before some good CG and RCG before getting her in doggy. Doggy's a really nice view because she has a nice ass and back and the side view from the mirror is lovely. A second fat nut CIP which at least for me is pretty surprising because I usually struggle finishing twice in a hour but she did it with plenty of time to spare. Probably could have happened sooner if not for the massage. Showered together after grabbing eachother up some more and then the dry and putting clothes back on. Nice goodbye kiss and left. My only regret was not going for any DATY DATO or other positions but I was truly spent and she came through in a big way regardless.

    E: 350 hr which is pretty damn solid for the level of service.

    Are: I mean I definitely would. Pretty damn good looks, great great service and attitude.
    Gia is a rebrand of Ara. If you know and like then full speed ahead.

  13. #1001

    Sexy Gia CGLA CandyGirlLA

    Alright I've had a productive weekend in town and this will be my last report til I'm back in a couple of weeks.

    P: airbrushed face a bit but the pictures are in fact pretty close. Maybe she has a little more color to her skin.

    L: I think early 30's is a good assessment. The titties felt like they may have been MM but I took a decent gander and couldn't really tell. She has a nice butt and a fit core you could see it when she did CG. Pretty attractive face I'd give like an 8. Body 8. 5-9 fit core and figure.

    E: I'd say she's a step above conversational. Accent is kind of strong but it seems like she'll understand you just fine and is good enough to help carry convo if needed.

    A: another great attitude here and a bit of a deadpan humor where she'll give a response and hold the pause and then laugh and give her real answer.

    S: I feel a little bad because I had a long ass day and we both knew it but her service really came through. Skipped the shower since I showered like 30 minutes prior. Asked what I like and I said blowjobs and she went at it for about 15 minutes. Her BBJ is really good and she's a champ at hitting that DT sometimes. Didn't forget to give lost to ball 1 and ball 2 or the shaft. Asked her if she was good getting FF a bit and she said no but then laughed and I grabbed the back of her head and went at it for a minute until I finished in her mouth. She went off to clean herself up a bit came back and I got a nice deep massage for about 10 minutes. We talked for another 10 minutes about her time here our travel about stuff back home etc all the while she has a hand playing with my dick. After that went for round 2 with some more really good BBJ DT, before some good CG and RCG before getting her in doggy. Doggy's a really nice view because she has a nice ass and back and the side view from the mirror is lovely. A second fat nut CIP which at least for me is pretty surprising because I usually struggle finishing twice in a hour but she did it with plenty of time to spare. Probably could have happened sooner if not for the massage. Showered together after grabbing eachother up some more and then the dry and putting clothes back on. Nice goodbye kiss and left. My only regret was not going for any DATY DATO or other positions but I was truly spent and she came through in a big way regardless.

    E: 350 hr which is pretty damn solid for the level of service.

    Are: I mean I definitely would. Pretty damn good looks, great great service and attitude.

  14. #1000

    Becca K-Beauty Girls

    Was fiendin to pop my k-girl Greek cherry, was recommended by the booker and I didn't see much at all in the way of reviews so I went ahead and said why not.

    P: not her but frame is similar. P.S. Face and kinda similar sized tits.

    L: early 40's I'd guess. Around 5'"4, skinny soft body. Face is pretty but matches the age I guessed at least to me. Soft C tits that I can fully grab with my hands. Bit of a tummy pouch and a small booty.

    E: Speak Korean and use a translator.

    A: great really great. She's a bit of a jokester and playful. She hung a towel on my hard dick LOL. Kept calling me sexy and I love that shit.

    S: great also. Did the BT and into the shower where she cleaned me up good (I was freshly showered anyhow LOL) and gave a good BBJ DT preview before drying off and taking me to the bed to eat my ass LOL. After that solid 9/10 BBJ DT game at least. Good suction and can go all the way on my average dick. She'll take it in her mouth all the way and then she'll break the throat barrier and take the rest of it into her throat and it feels so fucking good and she'll gag on it and take some like FF DT, though I didn't try getting any rougher.

    I love some DT but I came for Greek and she delivered. After about 10 minutes of BBJ DT I told her to put it in her ass CG and she was pretty tight. After about 5 minutes signaled to her to go K9 on the bed and I stood to the side and fucked her ass for another 10 minutes going nice and slow and deep. She said she was cumming but I'm a little skeptical but regardless once I went fast and hard she took it like a champ until I busted a fat ass nut inside her asshole.

    I wasn't in her pussy at all so can't say. Good massage afterwards, shower with some more mutual fondling, and she dressed me but not before kissing my dick goodbye.

    E: 320 hr + 120 bb Greek.

    Are: the K-girl world is my oyster and there's so much to try but just for her DT I would go back to her. Total MILF service queen that fucks back even when you're in her ass.

  15. #999
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteMalloy  [View Original Post]
    P: Photos are her just very airbrushed but you won't be disappointed as it is her behind the door.

    L: Late twenties, about five-five, thin soft body with that smooth skin that just feels good under your hands and a cute face that kept pulling my eyes back to her. Soft enhanced tits that still felt nice and natural when I held them, full enough to fill the hands, plus a solid round ass that looked even better once the clothes were off.

    E: non-existent I just remember being called honey the whole time.

    A: Super sweet and submissive right away, total service vibe, made me feel comfortable the whole time and was treated like a king even though she barely speaks english and we had to use the translator app.

    S: Started with a warm shower, soaping each other up slow, hands lingering on that soft skin, then she dropped to her knees right there and gave a slow passionate blowjob, wet and focused, looking up at me while she worked. Almost lost it early but managed to hold off. Climbed on top after that and rode with a smooth steady rhythm, grinding and bouncing while moaning soft and continuous the whole way, and I just kept my mouth on those soft tits. Held it together as long as I could then flipped her into doggy and kept pounding, watching that thin waist and nice ass move while she got more vocal and pushed back. Her pussy was very wet and tight and kept saying "honey yes yes honey the whole time" Finished deep and we both slowed down after. Short easy massage with light hands before I cleaned up and headed out. Would see her again without a second thought.

    E: 450 1 hr with extra.

    Are: yes very worth trying out she's extremely service oriented.
    She is artificial and a plastic doll with lots of surgery face, tits, ass are all clearly manmade. If you don't mind that she is for you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape