Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 1247 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 18705
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18675
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkWrinkle  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Looking for a little guidance here around my new hood. Part time resident a little north of St. Pete until retiring next year and needing some SW affection when warranted. I have a few questions if anyone is willing to assist? I went back in the reports to a little over a year ago and came up with the following.

    What is the usual area the gals are working, is there much day time action, is $40 the norm for a BBBJTC (this is usually all I'm looking for.).

    Where is the following, the Triangle, The Cedar, The Trap, Angelo's?

    Any all all assistance, information is greatly appreciated and I'll be sure to report any encounters I can come up and hopefully photos as well.

    Be safe fella!

    PW.
    $40 is not the normal, they will ask for it, doesn't mean you have to pay it. This isn't a real job for the girl, so don't listen to some people saying inflation this or that, or it was the same price 10 years ago. Bottom line is they need funds to buy candy, and candy prices is still pretty much the same, and there's no overhead cost to working on the street. It doesn't cost them a penny to get in your car and use their mouth.

  2. #18674

    Guidance?

    Hey all,

    Looking for a little guidance here around my new hood. Part time resident a little north of St. Pete until retiring next year and needing some SW affection when warranted. I have a few questions if anyone is willing to assist? I went back in the reports to a little over a year ago and came up with the following.

    What is the usual area the gals are working, is there much day time action, is $40 the norm for a BBBJTC (this is usually all I'm looking for.).

    Where is the following, the Triangle, The Cedar, The Trap, Angelo's?

    Any all all assistance, information is greatly appreciated and I'll be sure to report any encounters I can come up and hopefully photos as well.

    Be safe fella!

    PW.

  3. #18673
    Quote Originally Posted by ArabDude  [View Original Post]
    Picked up allie a few nights ago. She's a real sweet heart. Took that face to poundtown for a gummy BJ. She took her time and DTd like the pro she is and gulped down my backed up quart of baby batter. When I blew she swallowed it down and let out a massive belch def a slurpin burpin ho it was funny.

    Stopped for gas and not fifteen minutes later saw another girl a new face from pinellas park she said her name was christy / kristy and about 5 ft 8, medium build, decent ass, but FAT tits ona wide ribcage but still plump. I gave her. 2 and let her pump out a second shot on her tits and sent her on her way.

    Saw shanna again yesterday. Took her behind the wood shed she started with a handy, staring at my meat stick to get me going while she stroked since she can't give much head due to a tooth she says. She stopped before we got to the main course and got out of my ride and groaned out a fat grumpy right there on the asphalt where we were parked. I handed here some wipies and paper towels to clean up and then I bent her over and pumped that tight hairy kitty as she till I busted. She felt the need to tell me while I was pumping her that she was constipated for three days and she hadn't taken a dump since Friday. Again telling me this mid fuck. Told yall she's a strange one. When I was done, I unfortunately caught a glimpse of that huge log sitting right on the curb. Whats up with these girls' diets??
    At least the log wasn't in the car. LOL.

  4. #18672

    Simple and obvious

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabDude  [View Original Post]
    Picked up allie a few nights ago. She's a real sweet heart. Took that face to poundtown for a gummy BJ. She took her time and DTd like the pro she is and gulped down my backed up quart of baby batter. When I blew she swallowed it down and let out a massive belch def a slurpin burpin ho it was funny.

    Stopped for gas and not fifteen minutes later saw another girl a new face from pinellas park she said her name was christy / kristy and about 5 ft 8, medium build, decent ass, but FAT tits ona wide ribcage but still plump. I gave her. 2 and let her pump out a second shot on her tits and sent her on her way.

    Saw shanna again yesterday. Took her behind the wood shed she started with a handy, staring at my meat stick to get me going while she stroked since she can't give much head due to a tooth she says. She stopped before we got to the main course and got out of my ride and groaned out a fat grumpy right there on the asphalt where we were parked. I handed here some wipies and paper towels to clean up and then I bent her over and pumped that tight hairy kitty as she till I busted. She felt the need to tell me while I was pumping her that she was constipated for three days and she hadn't taken a dump since Friday. Again telling me this mid fuck. Told yall she's a strange one. When I was done, I unfortunately caught a glimpse of that huge log sitting right on the curb. Whats up with these girls' diets??
    Every single one of these girls is addicted to narcotics. That causes constipation. Why would that surprise you?

  5. #18671

    Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by Searsey256  [View Original Post]
    Big wide ass and chicken legs. No thanks.
    Does anyone know her name or digits?

  6. #18670

    This week on the streets

    Picked up allie a few nights ago. She's a real sweet heart. Took that face to poundtown for a gummy BJ. She took her time and DTd like the pro she is and gulped down my backed up quart of baby batter. When I blew she swallowed it down and let out a massive belch def a slurpin burpin ho it was funny.

    Stopped for gas and not fifteen minutes later saw another girl a new face from pinellas park she said her name was christy / kristy and about 5 ft 8, medium build, decent ass, but FAT tits ona wide ribcage but still plump. I gave her. 2 and let her pump out a second shot on her tits and sent her on her way.

    Saw shanna again yesterday. Took her behind the wood shed she started with a handy, staring at my meat stick to get me going while she stroked since she can't give much head due to a tooth she says. She stopped before we got to the main course and got out of my ride and groaned out a fat grumpy right there on the asphalt where we were parked. I handed here some wipies and paper towels to clean up and then I bent her over and pumped that tight hairy kitty as she till I busted. She felt the need to tell me while I was pumping her that she was constipated for three days and she hadn't taken a dump since Friday. Again telling me this mid fuck. Told yall she's a strange one. When I was done, I unfortunately caught a glimpse of that huge log sitting right on the curb. Whats up with these girls' diets??

  7. #18669

    Red

    Scooped her last night with her friend. What a mistake that was, She lost most if not all her teeth. Shet talk like she has a mouth full of rocks, She fell asleep and snored all day long. This morning she was how good was she Do not waste your time. Keep driving.

  8. #18668

    Not for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Hit the strolls and ghost town except this bae. Older, some meat on her bones. On 34th st /34th Ave.
    Big wide ass and chicken legs. No thanks.

  9. #18667

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkDean  [View Original Post]
    Trap at 54th and 19.
    Don't miss her she is out and talking to signs and anything else that she can get yo sit still.

  10. #18666

    Melissa

    Melissa is at the Palm doing her sprints on the streets. As always every holes a goal and she looks a little rough from 15 years of street wear but that is to be expected. Get her while she is free and enjoy yourselves.

    As of yesterday she was wearing sweat pants and a tank top with her hair up in a pony tail.

  11. #18665

    Skinney Britt

    Scooped her as she was leaing the trap at 19 and 34th. She is so skinney thought I was going to fuck her in half. Her BBj was good ut she didn't swollow.

  12. #18664

    Yes they are

    Quote Originally Posted by Deeez  [View Original Post]
    Are Kaitlyn, Kate, or Victoria still around? If so, where can they be found?
    Trap at 54th and 19.

  13. #18663
    Senior Member


    Posts: 331
    Are Kaitlyn, Kate, or Victoria still around? If so, where can they be found?

  14. #18662

    Sky

    The WSW name Sky is back at the Cedar and she runs back and forth to Cvs one way and Wawa the other way, She is one of the only decent ones around and she's is good for 2 jacksons for whatever your need, I have no idea her real name yet but someone here probably knows.

  15. #18661

    Shanna

    Shanna is back around 34th and 30th. 40-ish blonde avg build, bad breath, doesn't like to top, but will get stuffed for $30. PM for digits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape