Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 1377
This blog is moderated by Ho Consultant
  1. #1362

    Serina

    Quote Originally Posted by JohninTampa  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I had the pleasure of spending some quality time with Serina. It was an absolutely outstanding experience from start to finish. She is excellent with her hands and delivers exactly as advertisedskilled, precise, relaxing, and thoroughly enjoyable. The massage was exactly what I needed.

    Beyond her technique, she is genuinely good-looking, very sexy, warm and friendly, and a natural conversationalist. Smart, funny, and witty, she made the entire session enjoyable and relaxed. You feel completely at ease with her. The massage is nude and mutual touch is invited. L1 is standard, but you may be able to opt for some optional upgrades. I won't get into any specifics beyond that, but if you have further questions, contact her or better still -- go see the girl.

    Highly recommended. I will definitely be booking again.
    Do you have a link to her ad?

  2. #1361

    Xz

    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaCuck  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her? Such a sexy look.

    https://linktr.ee/xzanthiamassage
    I saw her several years ago in Land O Lakes. She's good looking with big naturals and covered in ink. It was a good massage and an L1 for $160.

    She's an artsy Hippie type.

  3. #1360

    Serina.

    Gentlemen,

    I had the pleasure of spending some quality time with Serina. It was an absolutely outstanding experience from start to finish. She is excellent with her hands and delivers exactly as advertised—skilled, precise, relaxing, and thoroughly enjoyable. The massage was exactly what I needed.

    Beyond her technique, she is genuinely good-looking, very sexy, warm and friendly, and a natural conversationalist. Smart, funny, and witty, she made the entire session enjoyable and relaxed. You feel completely at ease with her. The massage is nude and mutual touch is invited. L1 is standard, but you may be able to opt for some optional upgrades. I won't get into any specifics beyond that, but if you have further questions, contact her or better still -- go see the girl.

    Highly recommended. I will definitely be booking again.

  4. #1359

    X Zanthia

    Anyone have any experience with her? Such a sexy look.

    https://linktr.ee/xzanthiamassage

  5. #1358

    Serina

    Quote Originally Posted by Hello100  [View Original Post]
    Did you end up seeing her?
    Yes. Second session was better than first. Going again next week.

  6. #1357
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgarvin70  [View Original Post]
    Going at the end of the week.
    Did you end up seeing her?

  7. #1356

    Misty

    https://tryst.link/massage/mistymassage

    Anyone see Misty lately? Are the upgrades worth it?

  8. #1355

    Going at the end of the week

    Quote Originally Posted by JGR321  [View Original Post]
    Thanks.

    Was wondering if you had seen her again as you had stated and still recommend?
    Going at the end of the week.

  9. #1354

    Massage relief

    Had the pleasure to see this doll Kat in a private studio in Clearwater. Took the knots off my back and took her sweet time $ Mario coin for 30 min and was well worth it. . 70 for an added and had a happy accident. Hispanic lady and could express it well recently had top surgery so many made cups. May repeat when she's all healed up again. 7/10.
    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/clearwater-refined-wellness-massage/mP3kPuJ34eQrvBs1u8bomL
    (727) 297-8989

  10. #1353

    Serina

    Quote Originally Posted by Jgarvin70  [View Original Post]
    180 hhr, 260 hr, 360 1. 5 hr.
    Thanks.

    Was wondering if you had seen her again as you had stated and still recommend?

  11. #1352
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Somebody got some splainin to do!

    Quote Originally Posted by StPeter  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday, does not look anything like the pics. Nice apartment, much heavier than expected. Light massage, HJ, FIV, some DATY, won't repeat. She seems nice though. Just don't expect the one in the pictures. She sent me a pic also, but was not her.
    Somebody here swore it was 100% her, no wonder they didn't want the unfiltered photo exposed, just the AI scam photos.

  12. #1351

    Bd

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieAvalon  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of TOFTT, but if you ended up meeting her, let me know how it went.
    I saw Baby Dee a couple weeks ago. Will not repeat.

  13. #1350

    Can I get an Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    Pics are a old. Not the best time overall, not what I expected based on the photos and the wording.
    Exactly what I thought when I saw her.

  14. #1349

    Serina rates

    Quote Originally Posted by JGR321  [View Original Post]
    What was the donation please. Thanks.
    180 hhr, 260 hr, 360 1. 5 hr.

  15. #1348
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    You are not wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Jgarvin70  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last year. I remember her being about 65 years old with some big, and in my opinion, sloppy boobs. I can't remember if the BJ was covered or not (I tried to forget the encounter). Never again.
    Pics are a old. Not the best time overall, not what I expected based on the photos and the wording.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape