Thread: Bethgirls
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 393
-
08-23-26 12:19 #348Senior Member

Posts: 76Ainhoa
Not sure what's going on with people's standards lately, but Ainhoa is not what people have been hyping her up to be. Skinny but somehow has a flabby belly, small yet saggy tits. Opposite of a " tight " body. Low effort BBBJ with little suction that barely got me hard. Maybe an off day but she was aloof and didn't give off any kind of sexy attitude. Finished in doggy and left disappointed. And to those who might try to say something, I'm early 30's, fit and extremely clean.
-
08-23-26 11:36 #347Senior Member

Posts: 492Jenny leaving?
Has anyone noticed the banner on their page that says "last 3 weeks" on Jenny's link? Is she retiring? Taking a well-earned break? I've tried so many times to see her and given up waiting in the parking lot just as many times. I don't know what the magic spell is I need to cast in order to get up in there. I also don't know when the clock started ticking on her "last 3 weeks. ".
-
08-23-26 08:54 #346Senior Member

Posts: 116Ainhoa / Jenny
Ainhoa was smoking in my opinion but just couldn't take a pounding.
Pulled the go slow not to deep closing legs and the whole doggystyle with legs closed was a joke.
Jenny on the other hand can take a pounding like it her job.
-
08-18-26 20:59 #345Senior Member

Posts: 662Third that
Ainhoa is another solid selection from this group. Great body. Only around for a couple more weeks.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-26 14:01 #344Senior Member

Posts: 389I agree I've seen her a few times definitely recommend very good looking and great attitude.
Originally Posted by WorldPool9999
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 12:55 #343Senior Member

Posts: 180Ainhoa
She looks like her pics. No English, so the ad isn't accurate there. Nice girl. Didn't wait. In Peabody. Seemed really into it on daty. Ran a little over because of Daty. No problem and allowed to finish up. I would recommend. Don't know how long she will be here since no English and didn't try translation because of the time.
-
08-12-26 20:28 #342Senior Member

Posts: 784I've only seen Jenny once she told me her real name what part of Brazil she's from and that it was nice meeting you.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
She is how all providers should be, treat everybody the same. What an amazing young lady.
So I guess it doesn't matter even the toned fit guy can't get Thalia full attention.
I'll try again wait in line for Mika when she comes back.
-
08-12-26 00:51 #341Senior Member

Posts: 2198Jenny
Jenny is there. She's just booked solid. If you text the agency asking for Jenny you'd probably be able to book with her. You might go right in but just be prepared to wait an 1-1. 5 hours passed the booked time too. If you lose the nerve and leave early somebody else is going to see her sooner, that's all.
Originally Posted by Jalanmo
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 22:15 #340Senior Member

Posts: 41I can definitely confirm this also. She's definitely the type I am into, in terms of look and physique. It seems from the picture that she got thinner, which is fine, but I like her appearance before. With that said, the service is ok. If she provide DFK or, for her even LFK, I would go as a regular. But given that all she got is the looks, it's not enough for me to go regularly. I might try again to see if she decided to improve on her performance.
Originally Posted by BostonCeltics1
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 21:57 #339Senior Member

Posts: 119Extra off the menu
Just curious, has anyone got any extras off the menu from bethgirls? Like BBFS. I checked their website, I don't see Jenny on the list and I thought she is no longer with the agency. I have to click view more to see her profile, which is weird.
-
08-10-26 22:22 #338Senior Member

Posts: 51Thalia
Can confirm the mediocre reviews. I've seen her recently and she's hot as hell and smells clean but very business like. One pop for 30 min or two pops for 1 hr and as soon as you pop, she pretty much wants you out. She didn't say it but you can tell. For reference, I'm a pretty good looking guy and fit and I try to use that to my advantage and stay a little longer to chat but she definitely didn't seem interested in that.
Originally Posted by King1230
[View Original Post]
Usually when I pop, I want to stay in her for a little longer (like an extra 30 seconds to squeeze out every last drop) but she pretty much hopped right off. So she's not GFE but if you want a hot smoking latina to pump and leave, she'll do just fine due to how hot she is.
-
08-10-26 13:36 #337Senior Member

Posts: 94Isn't that the same Thalia that was here like a year or so ago? I never saw her because mediocre reviews but looks like the same girl, just lost some weight and is also sucking in her stomach.
Originally Posted by Ogreazy1
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-26 15:24 #336Senior Member

Posts: 28Yep that is correct, I didn't get the dfk experience that at lotliserds is talking about whereas I was tongue deep with jenny. So maybe this sounds more like a YMMV, or maybe I just wasn't too assertive enough to make out with her, or maybe I'm just ugly 😂128514; but she did move her face away every time I tried to initiate. I also didn't opt to pay more for cof, it was just a relieve stress in and out sesh for me.
Originally Posted by ToMakeComment
[View Original Post]
I'll probably revisit sometime later in the week but we'll see.
-
08-08-26 19:34 #335Senior Member

Posts: 389She did a lot of dfk with me she doesn't seem to dislike it.
Originally Posted by ToMakeComment
[View Original Post]
Not as much as Jenny but who does LOL.
-
08-08-26 19:26 #334Senior Member

Posts: 41So just to clarify, because I know I had already ask this question and it was answer she does provide dfk. But your experience, she does NOT provide DFK even though it is advertise as part of her menu?
Originally Posted by MikeXTimTim
[View Original Post]
If that's the case, it seem like a lot of bethgirls are now not fulfilling their menu as listed the way past provider of theirs has.








Reply With Quote





