Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 26387
-
08-11-26 14:49 #26177Senior Member

Posts: 105Old White Guy Kink.
Anyone explore this kink yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...n/946921548765
-
08-11-26 08:17 #26176Senior Member

Posts: 1323Hospital food
My limited experiences with hospital food were quite good. I'd rate it 4/5 stars.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 06:32 #26175Senior Member

Posts: 1150Seriously? That's like saying "Kind of like toenail fungus, not good not bad. " I don't know what hospitals you frequent, but personally, I've never experienced hospital food that was not bad.
Originally Posted by BesosParati
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 00:33 #26174Senior Member

Posts: 772Norwood. Correct?
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 21:10 #26173Regular Member

Posts: 9Went to go visit her
Saw her just now. She's mid. Nothing amazing but nothing crazy. Kind of like hospital food, not good but not bad. Idk, maybe I caught her at a weird time but it was just ok.
Originally Posted by Pattaya66
[View Original Post]
You are right, she is PACKING A STOMACH! Holy crap, dunno if you've ever seen sexy italian aka Amanda that incalls at appleton motel but they both have the same stomach, this girl is just a tad bit skinnier. For the $60 Amanda charges for CQV I almost want to say she was a better option / value.
Wanted upcharge for BBJ, I was like 😭128557;128557; so I just took my L. She didn't really like kissing so we didn't really get into it. She also didn't have a condom on hand. I usually bring one during my visits anyways but I forgot this time so it was a surprise when she hit me with that. Had to stop by a gas station and dude gave me a magnum LOL, I'm not overly huge like that haha but it still fit good enough. Damage was 120 qv. Me personally, won't repeat.
-
08-10-26 17:35 #26172Banned Member

Posts: 505Tosa
Tosa used to mean that hotel by Mayfair rd behind Walgreens (haven't seen anyone there for 2 yrs) but they're saying tosa now because tosa extends up by the notels on the north side and they're trying to confuse men.
Originally Posted by RedJak
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 14:51 #26171Senior Member

Posts: 772Deija
I can confirm that she's very skinny (pics are old) with baby damage.
Originally Posted by CuriousNimph
[View Original Post]
Open to limited positions due to past trauma. Zero tits. Flat ass. BBBJ, DATY & bare-rubbing on pussy was available. No DFK. Management is around.
-
08-10-26 14:48 #26170Senior Member

Posts: 772Is Mila with Molly for 2-girl? Are they probably sharing the same room too?
Originally Posted by MuffDiver17
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 14:47 #26169Senior Member

Posts: 772Hmm. I can now see the stretch marks in the last pic!! Thanks for the details!!
Originally Posted by Pattaya66
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 14:44 #26168Senior Member

Posts: 772Lauren
Anyone know what happened to Lauren? Not seeing her posts since summer started.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-26 10:17 #26167Senior Member

Posts: 80Tosa Cutie
She is staying at a well known motel on the NW side. She is pleasant enough, but somewhat overweight with a big gut. BB is available for extra.
Originally Posted by RedJak
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-26 08:57 #26166Senior Member

Posts: 257Mila
I've seen a few times always had a lot of fun with her. She's really into dfk, BBBJ, Daty. First time she made me a wrap up, next few visits BBFS with pullout. Please open a multiple rounds and pictures are accurate. 2 girl available but rate jumps too high for my liking, for her alone it was 150 hh.
Originally Posted by RedJak
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-26 08:35 #26165Senior Member

Posts: 77Rae Rae "Vanilla Juicy Blonde"
Thank you, DaveDream and Double Life, for the warnings on Rae Rae "Vanilla Juicy Blonde".
I did not meet her. I always drive around the block and scout the area before walking into any in call. And in her case, it didn't look good.
I also saw the thug nearby who is ready to jump on people who park nearby. In this hobby, trusting your gut feeling is a life saver.
Thanks again and stay safe!
-
08-09-26 02:49 #26164Regular Member

Posts: 15Deija Rose
Anyone have any experience or information on this provider? Seems TGTBT.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...-/097830675408
-
08-08-26 23:28 #26163Senior Member

Posts: 1820Tosa is not a hot spot for escorts unless she's at a hotel. Pics look awfully damn good. Syntax is weird in her description. Menu is wide open including anal and severe domination. Just based on that I bet if you reach out she'll want a hefty deposit or you'll arrive and she'll look nothing like the pics.
Originally Posted by RedJak
[View Original Post]
HS.











Reply With Quote




