Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 18672
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18372

    LMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by SamPerkins420  [View Original Post]
    Hi All, Midwestern senior here. I'll be in the area from tomorrow afternoon through Wed evening for work and will have free time. I've RTFF and see you have a GREAT selection of AMPs. What about Latina? I'm a sucker for Mexican & South American women, any massage parlors in the area featuring them? Feel free to answer on here or DM. Happy to reciprocate if you're going to be in the Midwest.

    Thanks! SP.
    You can try Avalon, Lotus. Both are close to each other.

  2. #18371

    Lucy at Cloud

    As reported earlier, Lucy is a hot early 30's Chinese with great DDmm, some baby damage, but super hot.

    Great massage to start. Got down to it on flip. 50 hf, 180 tip.

    All the standard stuffs.

    Place is poppin.

  3. #18370

    Visiting. Latina MP recs?

    Hi All, Midwestern senior here. I'll be in the area from tomorrow afternoon through Wed evening for work and will have free time. I've RTFF and see you have a GREAT selection of AMPs. What about Latina? I'm a sucker for Mexican & South American women, any massage parlors in the area featuring them? Feel free to answer on here or DM. Happy to reciprocate if you're going to be in the Midwest.

    Thanks! SP.

  4. #18369

    Red Star Report

    Bella.

    SHOP: Red Star Spa.

    APPEARANCE: Height about 5 ft4, age about early 20's, cute face, B cup tits, and a slim build.

    PERFORMANCE: Bella was submissive and a willing participant. Positions were 69, missionary, and doggy. She was very vocal during the missionary and doggy. Not quiet or a deadfish.

    DAMAGE: 50 to house for 30 minutes, plus tip for L3.

    OVERALL: I love how the Red Star girls are so flirty right when they let you in through the secure door and hold your hand walking you to the room. Bella is young, cute, and submissive so a lot to like about this one. Definitely would recommend. I almost didn't go to Red Star since last time I went Amy was a bit weird with additional upselling (mentioned in a previous report) so I'm glad I gave them another chance.

  5. #18368

    Lucy at Cloud

    Stopped by Cloud and drew Lucy. She is 5'5, around 115, long black hair, and huge boobs. They're probably DD. After undressing, I asked for a shower. Someone previously asked about places with stand up showers. Cloud has a stand up shower and the girls will shower with you and give a little preview.

    Back to the room, she dfk me and we progressed to 69. She then showed off her tuma skills, she is really good at that. The cover went on and started off with acg and went through mish and standing k9. Finished cim. While she was cleaning up, we got to talking and she mentioned she was in Seattle last month. Feel kinda bad that she had to go from the PNW to Phoenix in the middle of summer LOL. Amy stopped in to say hi and give me my water.

  6. #18367

    Erica at Red 8

    Arrived at Red 8 without requesting a specific girl. Ended up drawing Erica. Erica turned out to be a real winner. Skinny, and slim with that classic Chinese pretty face and a petite frame that just works for me. She met me with a friendly smile and went straight into DFK, no awkward warm-up needed. She slipped out of her clothes, and started stroking me while my hands stayed busy on her chest. She parked me at the edge of the bed for a lengthy BBBJ, strong suction right on the head and plenty of attention lower down. I then returned the favor with some DATY; she got wet fast and clearly enjoyed my tongue work. Once I was fully locked in, took her in missionary when we relocated to middle of her bed, with her thin legs wrapping behind, deep inside her wet pussy grinding, pounding until a bit too exciting. We then flipped to Asian cowgirl so I could kiss and adore her C-cup. Built up the urge again then asked for CIM, Erica went down BBBJ until I unloaded a big into her mouth. Attitude stayed easy and game the entire time, performance matched, and the whole session felt solid start to finish. Definitely going back.

  7. #18366

    Lookin for big knockers

    Can you guys let me know which massage place has the girl with the biggest knockers?? I see some people say "this girl has D's" but they're not even that big. If anyone can let me know which place has the biggest knockers that'd be great.

  8. #18365
    Yes, that's Joy.

    She gives a decent massage and add-ons are available, but both the massage and extras are higher than the going rate. I enjoy her and her friend Maggie (bodybuilder) who work together if you can get schedules to line up. I've only seen them separately. For me, it's worth it. I enjoy someone around my age every once in a while; they are both in their 50's.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomasNomas  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know this person? She looks like someone that I have seen before.

    https://images.craigslist.org/00M0M_...gw_600x450.jpg

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/ph...veGhnecKRdtoWS

  9. #18364

    UFC Champion

    When did Holly Holm start giving massages? JK.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomasNomas  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know this person? She looks like someone that I have seen before.

    https://images.craigslist.org/00M0M_...gw_600x450.jpg

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/ph...veGhnecKRdtoWS

  10. #18363
    Does anybody know this person? She looks like someone that I have seen before.

    https://images.craigslist.org/00M0M_...gw_600x450.jpg

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/ph...veGhnecKRdtoWS

  11. #18362

    Red 8. How many

    I'll be coming to town next week and want to try Red 8. How many are there? Which one is the best?? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman8899  [View Original Post]
    I saw another review for her and had basically the same experience. I think she is very new to the business.

    She has a great body with no baby damage. Super tight kitty with the amazing gorilla grip. I think she might be Thai based on the dark and pink mixture of her kitty. I could be wrong.

    We started with very LFK and quickly moved to BBBJ then 69. She cannot DT. Not sure if it was a size issue or she just doesn't do that. She responded well to the attention kitty was getting.

    Started in standing and was concerned she might be a dead fish. She warmed up and started to join the party. I requested CIM several times but she kept saying she was about to cum. Flipped her to K9 when I realized CIM was not going to happen. I wore that shit out in K9 and was treated to a beautiful gorilla grip show. Grabbed her hips and went to town, busted in the bag and held her in place until I was done.

    Overall I would give her a 5/10.

  12. #18361

    Red 8 Sugar

    I saw another review for her and had basically the same experience. I think she is very new to the business.

    She has a great body with no baby damage. Super tight kitty with the amazing gorilla grip. I think she might be Thai based on the dark and pink mixture of her kitty. I could be wrong.

    We started with very LFK and quickly moved to BBBJ then 69. She cannot DT. Not sure if it was a size issue or she just doesn't do that. She responded well to the attention kitty was getting.

    Started in standing and was concerned she might be a dead fish. She warmed up and started to join the party. I requested CIM several times but she kept saying she was about to cum. Flipped her to K9 when I realized CIM was not going to happen. I wore that shit out in K9 and was treated to a beautiful gorilla grip show. Grabbed her hips and went to town, busted in the bag and held her in place until I was done.

    Overall I would give her a 5/10.

  13. #18360

    Nana Spa 63

    I decided to stop by Spa 63 to check out the new talent. I was greeted by Nana. She looks pretty young, cute with a pretty smile. Gave her the house fee and she opened the door and led me to the room. She has a slender body with nice breasts. I put the tip and condom I brought on the table and started undressing. She came over and started light kissing and playing with my dick. She excused herself for a minute and when she came back in we got right to it. She started with a BBBJ. She sucked my dick for what seemed like 10 minutes. I had to stop her so I could do some DATY. I got her nice and ready and had her turn over for some lazy dog. She knows how to position her body where it feels amazing and can take deep thrusts. It felt amazing and I filled the bag. I didn't last long enough to try any other positions.

    As she was cleaning me up she told me there's another girl Lucky working too. She gave me my water and a kiss and told me to comeback tomorrow.

  14. #18359

    Lucky Spa Is Now an Official USASG Sponsor! 🍀

    Hi everyone,

    We're excited to announce that Lucky Spa (963X Peoria) has officially joined USASG as a sponsor!

    We'd also like to thank A2 for helping us get our official sponsor thread and banner up and running.

    We'd love to hear from you, so please use our dedicated sponsor thread for any questions, comments, reviews, or suggestions:

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...fficial-Thread

    You can also visit the thread to learn more about Lucky Spa and keep up with our latest announcements.

    As requested by A2, please keep everything related to Lucky Spa inside our official sponsor thread, including:
    • Reviews.
    • Questions.
    • Comments.
    • Suggestions.

    Please do not mention or discuss tip amounts. Anything involving tips is strictly between you and your therapist.

    Thank you for welcoming us to USASG. We look forward to hearing from everyone! 🍀.

    Sweet Dreams from Lucky Spa. 🌙💤

    📍 Peoria, Arizona. (963X W. Peoria Ave)

    📞 (623)-688-0699.

  15. #18358

    Latinas

    I don't really like the asian scene. Are there any good mature latina independent providers? Feel free to message me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape