Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 890 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 13345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13285

    Mimi and her Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Czip11  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to lily spa in Brandon?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brand...r/916148141375
    I saw Mimi about 9 days ago. Angry tits, massive Bush, pedestrian BBBJ. She kept her red dress around her tummy where she had a large tattoo. Not bad looking, decent legs and was durable enough.

    She mentioned Lulu was a taller Asian and would be a good option next visit. Lulu was. Not there at the time.

    Also we agreed on BBBJ and she tried to renege and roll on a cover.

  2. #13284
    Quote Originally Posted by Czip11  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to lily spa in Brandon?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brand...r/916148141375
    Yes, I went last week. Drew MiMi. Decent enough to do the job. I settled for CBJ. Not sure if I want to go back as my session was interrupted multiple times and one of the times she had me wait about 20 minutes.

  3. #13283

    Lily spa

    Has anyone been to lily spa in Brandon?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brand...r/916148141375

  4. #13282

    Not going back

    My buddy stopped by the spa on Parsons yesterday and whew he said it was NOT good! Girl was decent, natural large C's but never smiled, kept saying "You spend more money" . Lousy massage, mechanical, and he said she was NOT happy about anything. He said another girl showed up, older, not very attractive but at least seemed nicer. He said he would certainly NOT go back until the rotation changes for sure.

  5. #13281

    Mina at Serenity Spa

    Floated into Serenity Spa yesterday morning. Met an adorable 20 something Asian doll. 5 ft tall, all natural with a very nice figure.

    I explained what I wanted, settled on a number (and the fun began. BBBJ was decent and the CFS was even great. She was very engaging and durable.

    Brief massage before my time expired. I will definitely be back for more.

  6. #13280

    Maehwa??

    Quote Originally Posted by BurgGuyForFun  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in here a few weeks ago. Massage was actually very good and she put some effort into it. Turned me over and really had me ready to blow with the hand and oil. I should've saved a little green and just blew it right there. Lady was very short, like 4'10 at best and a little chubby but not too bad. Face was probably 5 and body was as well. Natural tits but Bs maybe and a little saggy. She's probably 40's. I was bound and determined to get my fix and bang the hell out of her. So I took the plunge. She went to "freshen up" and get a cover. When she came back blew me briefly and then got on the table on all fours. I'm above average in length and girth so I wa expecting something tight given her size. I'm not sure if it was from a previous guy or what but she was super loose. Overly wet probably from a bunch of lube too. But this was the loosest **** I have ever been in. Once we got going she pulled the cover off twice and tried to jerk me into cumming. I told her to put it back on and fucked her harder. This went on for probably 20 minutes before I unloaded on her face. She was super sweet and polite other than not wanting to fuck very long and hard. Not sure if I would repeat though.
    Are you referring to Maehwa by chance?

    Never been but have been thinking about checking it out.

    Thanks.

  7. #13279

    Blue ocean

    Does anyone know if Olivia is back at blue?

  8. #13278
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Welcome to the club, give then get

    Quote Originally Posted by Firegrouper  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to the area and to the forum. I hate to ask since it's posted constantly, but can someone send my the 301 latina agency info. Thanks.
    Hello and welcome, go find some girls, give some reviews, then ask for secret information only known to a few. Even I don't know. But until you give some information, it will be nigh on impossible to get information not out in the open.

    Good luck, have fun, review some hot chicks, warn us who to avoid!

  9. #13277

    Didn't get one

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaskque  [View Original Post]
    Hey sent ya PM.
    Didn't get one.

  10. #13276

    Hate to Ask

    I'm new to the area and to the forum. I hate to ask since it's posted constantly, but can someone send my the 301 latina agency info. Thanks.

  11. #13275
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgarvin70  [View Original Post]
    Hey sent ya PM.

  12. #13274

    Not in Parrish but close enough

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaskque  [View Original Post]
    Hey I'll be traveling thru Florida for work and was checking the AMPs and was wondering about this one if anyone got any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bloom...e/771994617945

    Can pm me if posssible.

    Traveling to Parrish area so if there other spots or places that should look at as well let me know.
    Been to both of these. About 20-25 minute drive from Parrish.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/saraso...scorts/3662748

    https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/saraso...scorts/3662756

  13. #13273
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaskque  [View Original Post]
    Hey I'll be traveling thru Florida for work and was checking the AMPs and was wondering about this one if anyone got any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bloom...e/771994617945

    Can pm me if posssible.

    Traveling to Parrish area so if there other spots or places that should look at as well let me know.
    Just found out they are known as Roman History.

  14. #13272

    Looking for some info

    Hey I'll be traveling thru Florida for work and was checking the AMPs and was wondering about this one if anyone got any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bloom...e/771994617945

    Can pm me if posssible.

    Traveling to Parrish area so if there other spots or places that should look at as well let me know.

  15. #13271

    Jojo at Smile

    Jojo is leaving Eastern in Sarasota in a few hours and going to Smile. She sure makes me smile. Here's a review of her I wrote in May:

    Jojo has a very cute face, a very nice body, and offers a near girlfriend experience. Lisa popped in during the table shower long enough to give me a little tinkle; Jojo followed up. I got there at noon and was apparently the first customer of the day, considering how much Jojo enjoyed my DATY. I loved watching her play with herself and she put on quite the show, finally insisting that I fuck her. Her English is good enough that she can talk dirty and she does a good job. I can't usually cum in a bag, but no problem today.

    I heard the doorbell go off right before she had the Mammasan finish the last 10 minutes of my massage. I didn't feel rushed, but hey, a girl's got to make a living too. I tipped the Mammasan for the massage and Lisa for the tinkle; twenty each. Lisa is every bit as pretty and friendly as Jojo. As usual, you can't go wrong at Eastern, where they bring Orlando to Sarasota consistently. Highly recommend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape