Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 27817
-
08-10-26 15:29 #27637Regular Member

Posts: 7Bunny
My experience has been different she's a good little sub MILF which I enjoy, willing to do anything to please daddy. This girl is right up my alley.
Originally Posted by Deku08
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 15:13 #27636Regular Member

Posts: 7Facts
Yes this, I saw she is always trolling and always chining in on everything. That's a definite turn off for me. Block!
Originally Posted by LouDog1971
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 15:01 #27635Senior Member

Posts: 84Also seeking an African America ditto here please DM me
Also seeking an African America ditto here please DM me especially one that isn't completely shaved.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 12:53 #27634Administrator

Posts: 5255Pay attention
I don't know who Spyce is and why or why not she is gross but I have moved that conversation here
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...hit-in-Seattle
If you start talking about that shit here again you're not going to be happy.
A2
-
08-10-26 12:31 #27633Senior Member

Posts: 43The number on her last ad is her current one.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 12:28 #27632Senior Member

Posts: 340Can you provide her contact information?
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
I see her old postings on the other board, but none are current.
Thank you.
BW.
-
08-10-26 11:19 #27631Regular Member

Posts: 19Same service, saw her yesterday early in the morning bit more talkative then I remembered still filled her up thrice.
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
Same boob job if you have seen her last December.
Although it was fun she wasn't taking it as enthusiastically as she used to.
-
08-10-26 00:02 #27630Senior Member

Posts: 533Msc
Booked tomorrow with her. Anyone fill her up yet? Same body good service? How's the tit job?
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-26 17:17 #27629Senior Member

Posts: 200Gross missy ventures
And she's also always trolling on tnaboard.com like on every alert or review she's always trolling what a troll nasty too she uses filters and angles.
Originally Posted by LouDog1971
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-26 16:42 #27628Senior Member

Posts: 200Missy ventures
She's grosss I did creampie her when she first started couple yrs ago only cause she's only a 5 minutes from my place but her place was gross and she's gross I regretted it her body is weird and she kindve smelled she's a well know bbfscip cumdump.
Originally Posted by Azzoris
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-26 06:51 #27627Senior Member

Posts: 26Dang she quoted you 600? I paid 200 and even then I think I overpaid. One and done tho, sticking with the AMPs and the occasional one offs.
Originally Posted by Deku08
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 18:55 #27626Senior Member

Posts: 162Missyventura
Seems missyventure a well known BBFS provider is back to picking fights with people on the other board. Her BBFS business must be suffering now that dozens of guys are plowing other bb providers. And her fat cow body can't do anything but lay there like a dead fish.
-
08-08-26 15:41 #27625Senior Member

Posts: 1209Good info, thanks. Was thinking about contacting her because I know a lot of guys on this forum get super picky about the tiniest things but jesus christ she sounds legitimately gross. Hard pass.
Originally Posted by SeattleJon
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 13:54 #27624Senior Member

Posts: 825Sweet chocolate
Can anyone recommend an African American provider that fits the topic of this thread? Feel free to DM me.
-
08-07-26 17:14 #27623Senior Member

Posts: 118Just to be clear, I was saying Bunny was gross.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






