Thread: Cuddle Comfort
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 807
-
08-17-26 07:27 #762Senior Member

Posts: 176Cuddlebunny4 eva
Also looking for intel on cuddlebunny4eva. High price for an hour, but lots of karma and willing to do it if it's "fun. " Thanks!
-
08-13-26 16:35 #761Senior Member

Posts: 176Hannah7
Anyone with experience with Hannah7? TIA.
-
08-13-26 06:59 #760Regular Member

Posts: 17Minniequeenb
Anyone ever spend any time with minniequeenb?
-
08-09-26 11:28 #759Chick with an agenda

Posts: 15Hi
I'm curious about TranquilHeart and sweetCami do they offer extras or is it YMMV.
-
08-09-26 10:43 #758Senior Member

Posts: 33Sweetdelight01
Body type description is on point and I had a similar experience. Cuddling was sort of lame and not sexy at all (looks or cuddle style). I think I could have had used some game to get some sort of extra based on the conversation and texts, but I was not interested. Very nice person though.
Originally Posted by Hezatint
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-26 00:11 #757Regular Member

Posts: 6Snugglehugs now cuddlebunny4 eva
Snugglehugs changed her username to cuddlebunny4 eva.
Originally Posted by Bradybaby23
[View Original Post]
Looks like someone's going for a rebrand after all the bad press haha.
-
08-08-26 19:13 #756Senior Member

Posts: 31Met her once, and I will keep it that way.
Originally Posted by Cuddlemaster
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 13:44 #755Senior Member

Posts: 28Bradybaby23
Clean up your inbox.
-
08-07-26 23:52 #754Senior Member

Posts: 27I have not seen her, but have noticed her using clear AI photos in the past on her profile (multiple pictures of her in a car with the exact same pose but different backgrounds and facial expression), enough that I'd probably push for a video chat first.
Originally Posted by Hezatint
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 22:29 #753Chick with an agenda

Posts: 15Ok
So did you meet her again?
Originally Posted by Hezatint
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 22:22 #752Chick with an agenda

Posts: 15Lol
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-07-26 19:53 #751Regular Member

Posts: 15Snugglehugs is a waste of money.
Originally Posted by Ttgr4123
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 17:52 #750Chick with an agenda

Posts: 15Hmm
I haven't seen Martina but I think snuggle hugs is taking a break from hosting. She used to host like 2 times a week this summer from what I remember DM me for more info.
Originally Posted by Ttgr4123
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 17:35 #749Senior Member

Posts: 31She's a sugar baby (no clue what her profile is on SA or any other site), lives with parents, is all about making money, and charges extra for everything. She's also a fat type of thick / curvy, not a muscle type or a 50/50 mix. Huge tits as well. I got her naked, but it wasn't worth the extra price ($100), especially on top of the ludicrous travel fee she charges for city sessions. Told me some guy paid her $3 k to fuck her. That guy must've been on bath salts; she's not worth $3 k ever. Also, not that attractive. These girls are getting too good at making themselves look appealing on the site. It wasn't until after the session that I remembered the original photos she had up of her body and how they didn't really match her face / weren't appealing. That made me not book her for a while. Turns out, she uses AI on some of her photos. She's also Indian; I was expecting Latina or something else based on her singular photo.
Originally Posted by Ttgr4123
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 11:01 #748Senior Member

Posts: 31Latina9054
Any intel on her? Have something booked with her in a few weeks.









Reply With Quote





