Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 6418
-
08-08-26 03:17 #6268Senior Member

Posts: 2782This is good advice. I just want to give a bit more insight on why each person can have a different experience. And what it is, is some bookers are friendly and if you are already screened with one the next one might approve you based on that. You won't know it, but they asked and got feedback from the other booker. And sometimes bookers for an agency change or rotate, especially weekday vs weekend. There are other reasons too.
Originally Posted by Punani Hunter
[View Original Post]
For that reason, I know people who were instantly verified with bookers due to already being verified with a friendly booker. For VIPs that see many girls often, it is probably the most common way to be screened. But having HX is a good option, and screening is ymmv. For those and safety reasons, no one can help a stranger with screening.
Certainly, some bookers rate back and others don't. But that changes over time and when you ask. Sometimes, you just need to ask when they are not busy or in a good mood. Maybe literally after they had lunch or dinner (there is a study done on this when asking for things). I have had to ask some bookers 2 or 3 times before a rate back. It varies.
If a girl who you've repeated and plan to see again knows you well enough, you can use her as reference. Especially if she is multi-booker or has come back for a different shop.
None of us want to ruin a good thing, so ultimately each guy has to figure out their own way. There are certainly a few people who don't belong or aren't a good fit trying to get in. Asking others to help them beyond just info. It's why HX is a good route, it keeps both customers and providers safer as a neutral ground to show network. It means if someone is banned, they lose their 'magic key' when using HX. And in fact, people who use HX are going to have more common sense since they don't want to lose their 'magic key' access. HX is also one way you know agencies and their ads are legit. It is fair and more reliable than other platforms.
Guys who are just seeing girls normally, no problem. It literally gets easier to screen each time. Them rating you back is good, but not always necessary or the mechanism. If you see a girl who has more than one booker, then after her ask the other bookers to screen you too. It's not hard for them to tell who is legit in that way.
-
08-08-26 02:48 #6267Senior Member

Posts: 48Getting Started on Humaniplex
Mostly agree with DzNutzz's notes below. Several more tips:
1. Use the Rentry Korean Agency Directory (https://rentry.org/kgirls213#los-angeles) to cross-reference the K-agency with their Humaniplex handle. They're not always the same.
2. If I had to start HX and K-Agency coordinating again, I wouldn't wait for an arbitrary number like 4 HX ratings before contacting some K-Agencies. They have their own specific vetting procedures and some are shorter than others. Besides Candygirl LA (who asked for additional referrals), most of the agencies I've used only asked for name / age / ethnicity beyond the private message on HX.
3. Out of the 8 agencies I've used, only First Asians, K-Powerhouse, Booker Gray, & Top Angels have rated me back on HX. Obviously that will help to build your HX network.
Originally Posted by DzNutzz
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 01:09 #6266Senior Member

Posts: 47If I had to start over again I would simply:
Make hx profile.
Get out of quarantine.
Join noobz club.
From there look for noob friendly girls. There are ads there.
Get 4 ratings for your network. Do cheap 15 min quick sessions if they're not cute just to get ratings.
Pm a k-org. They put ads every 5 hours or so.
Done. Simple. No stress.
But the path I took was. I got out of quarantine. First few days I messaged a bunch of girls but got ignored as I had no network. I started posting in the public blogs a bunch to get recognition. Saw a cute girl reply in this blog and messaged her. She replied back and booked a 1 hour session. When I got in I told her it's my first time and she freaks out. Then went through with it. Sat on my back for 20 minutes giving me a massage to feel me out. When things were good she tells me to flip. She is a HOT indian. Normally hot girls require 4+ in the network before seeing you. I think her booker was lazy. I'd post her picture but she wants to be private as she takes her pix down until she advertises. Some of the noob friendly girls are fugly and can't get business. Some are ok. Session was good and at the end she said, "use me for a reference if needed. " at that time I had no clue what she meant but now I know they talk to each other for safety. Once I had 1 in my network the next girl was easier. All were cute. I never saw fatties. 2nd girl thought my blogs were funny and took a chance with me as she couldn't get a hold from the first girl. In her own words, "I only see guys with at least 4 current network but you seem cool in the blogs. " she's a cute stripper. After 4 there were no obstacles. I even joined thai and viet orgs but they're cfs.
-
08-07-26 23:01 #6265Senior Member

Posts: 2782I'll link some HX guides but with the caveat that it's not for lazy people. Lazy people should go to AMPs / MPs.
Originally Posted by MisterDotD
[View Original Post]
HX is great for non-Asian girls. PD is another option, but less customer friendly (it more provider friendly). I know people who had a good time with either, but I recommend HX over PD due to its superior network rating system for safety for both customers and providers.
Originally Posted by Download X
[View Original Post]
Some guys asked "do I have to bang grannies on HX" to get in with Get9, CGLA, etc.. and all I could say in truth was I never had to bang grannies. The girls I banged were all 18-29 somehow. I'll attach examples but I was super patient and thorough. I passed on 99% of girls and waited patiently for months to pick them. I looked for girls who updated their ad photos often, good recent network, and other tells. The result was the girl did always match her photo, even though I didn't expect it. I can only say my experience.
I felt if I'm gonna have to bang a White girl, at least she should be a hot White girl. In hindsight, it was better than I expected but I also had to wait for months for a girl who was a good fit to show up. It is a Turtle strategy. Somehow, the people who went in after me reported the same - they banged decent looking White girls. But they were interested in Asians. They were worried they'd have to bang grannies, but they reported they only had to bang White girls. Not bad.
If I were into White girls, I would have stayed on HX instead. But I like Asians, so korgs were a better fit. Simple as that. I hope each person knows and picks the best option for them.
For HX, buy a Home Depote ecard or any other ecard from the options they list. I used to do Walmart but in recent years I found Home Depot was easier. There are many other options, I'm just reporting what worked. You don't need a big amount to make it last on HX, you can really stretch it out by spending fx points only when you need to PM or screen. But the first time you get fx will unlock you.
When browsing HX ads, take note of their network ratings which shows people who rated them as safe. Same as an Ebay rating, when a girl has plenty of positive ratings it's a good sign. Even though it is certainly possible for an HX provider or Ebay provider with good ratings to be bad, I've never once had that happen nor had it happen among friends. I don't mean it can't happen, I'm saying it's a kind of a gold standard. I then skipped / passed on over 99% of ads. I found certain girls / ads were a good tell of who was legit.
You can see many examples of HX providers in the first link. Lots of White girls, a few Black, Latina, Asian too. I'll attach 6 ads of one girl I saw, a cute spinner with a top tier body and alternative look. Young, nice face and body, naturally wet, DTF. Unlimited play, her pussy loved to fuck. People will gatekeep a girl like that on HX until the end of time, so it can be hard to get Intel on HX girls. You have to be like Batman and figure it out yourself. I saw her very long ago, so she is no longer on HX. She might work another city, but I don't know.
Last two attached is another HX provider and her friend. Again, long ago and not on HX now. All the girls looked as good as their ads, which isn't always the case on HX or PD. The girls who constantly update their ad photos a lot tend to be actually taking recent ones, so that probably helped my odds.
-
08-07-26 21:03 #6264Senior Member

Posts: 181Yes, Mr. DzNutzz summed it up best for you. As for who to book through HX, I think Mr. Download X had the perfect post explaining it, but unfortunately I forgot to save it. You might have to dig through his 2,000+ posts to find it, LOL. IIRC, It was through a couple of Thai agency. Mine was through the Enclave crew. Also, once you get accepted by any K-agency / booker, you can usually ask them to rate you on HX as well.
Originally Posted by ShottyyPippen
[View Original Post]
The other option is the newbie route. Basically, be prepared to provide personal information for verification, such as an I'd, selfie, paystub, FaceTime, etc.
The best method I discovered later, though, was getting vouched for directly by the K-girls themselves. If you're vibing well with one and she trusts you enough, you can ask her to vouch for you with another K-agency if she in their network. Just be ready for a little guilt-tripping them girls like to play 😂.
Back then, I once dropped a hint to Kona because I wanted to get into CGLA so badly to see Jenny. Of course she said yes, but then she hit me with, "But are you going to see other girls and not me again 🥺" I immediately folded under that cute question, LOL. So I ended up deciding to verify with KDC by myself instead.
-
08-07-26 18:11 #6263Senior Member

Posts: 47Make hx, pay to get out of quarantine, meet 3 or 4 girls, ask them to rate you. Then apply to korgs there by pm. That's it. Took me less than 2 weeks.
There's also irl friend references but I don't know if they do that anymore and I forget which bookers do that.
-
08-07-26 16:43 #6262Senior Member

Posts: 298Lola CAKD
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7522494
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7531726
Two reviews from earlier this year. Still accurate. Premilf / MILF. Cute. Not DGG. More traditional Korean looking face. Same face tier as Goeun or Cheney. All natural, face and body. Nice sized C. So fun to have them in your palms or mouth. Nice body with meat. Decent English and will initiate conversations with you. Very friendly and aims to please. Above average BJ. Not top tier but close. Had nice reactions. Shower lovers will like her shower teasing. Rubbing her chest or ass on you the whole time. Same pricing.
-
08-07-26 07:37 #6261Senior Member

Posts: 920Baby Hari
Posted this a few weeks ago. Has anyone seen Baby Hari?
Originally Posted by RockItAllNite
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-26 17:52 #6260Regular Member

Posts: 59Want to get started with K girls
So as someone that has no HX account or reliable way for verification, what is the best way to get started with K girl agencies? I'm getting a little bored of the AMP game and want to step it up the next level. Is it possible to book a girl from one of these agencies with no prior history? I looked through some of the posts below mine and noticed get9 seems to be the best bet? Also any recs for who to see first, because I heard that it's possible to get disappointed booking someone just based on their looks from the websites. I prefer petite women that actually want to provide a good GFE service.
Any help appreciated!
-
08-06-26 15:39 #6259Senior Member

Posts: 47I like get9. Noob friendly. Even after you established a long relationship with them. Gives you step by step instructions like where to park due to history of bad reception, when to call back for further instructions, how to use the call box, a map of the maze, etc. Verification was simple on hx.
K-kitten was tough. Hx verificatoin, state I'd, work stub, face time. I eventually never used their services as I tried texting a month after verification but they may have blocked my number.
Orangecuties. Simple hx verification process. Not noob friendly. Assumes you know the process. No map of the maze. I lost 15 minutes walking around in the irvine maze my first time. I lost 20 minutes trying to use the call box my 2nd time requiring the girl to come down and open the door. Now I've become a seasoned pro so this no longer bothers me.
Then there are kgirl references. Easiest verification of them all. Once they trust you. They just tell their bookers your age / race (doesn't have to be exact. Mine made up mine), and text number.
-
08-06-26 13:26 #6258Senior Member

Posts: 2653Looks like they changed her name back to Ellie, and building off the TER account mentioned above, instead of starting new.
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-26 10:07 #6257Regular Member

Posts: 3I mostly lurk here but get9 irl was one of the easiest for me to get verified for, without sending I'd / real life info, that's a big no no for me. If I would have to verify that way nowadays I'd just use AI to generate an I'd for me LOL.
Originally Posted by MisterDotD
[View Original Post]
How I verified was basically like this, this was 2 years ago though, not sure if they are more strict now.
1. created a profile on privatedelights.
2. book with a girl that's active & trusted & allows verification through video call.
3. after that the following 3 that I use all verified me through the girl I booked with 1 time. Get9 irl / k-kitten / topangels.
The only one that I tried to book with and refused to verify me and wanted to get my I'd / linkedin etc was CA-Kdolls. Which sucks because they got a bunch of unique girls that you can't book anywhere else. But oh well, their loss, not mine. I'm happy with the 3 bookers I use.
-
08-06-26 09:53 #6256Senior Member

Posts: 203This was an awesome resource. Thank you! And funny enough, I'm actually a level 5 on HX (maybe 4 now that I barely use it only when in town), but never used any of the kgirl accounts. The posting used to annoy me, but after the lack of talent I saw in Nashville I went with an agency out here and it blew my mind as to why I was not using agencies in the OC when I was living in the mecca. I guess I'll use my status 5 powers and start utilizing the agencies on there.
Originally Posted by MisterDotD
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-26 02:37 #6255Senior Member

Posts: 764FYI Nali can also be booked through kgla.net and mykgirls.com.
Originally Posted by MisterDotD
[View Original Post]
Her sporadic schedule and popularity doesn't help but at least there's other avenues for you to try to book her.
-
08-05-26 22:10 #6254Senior Member

Posts: 181Agency Recommend
I've received quite a few inbox messages about this topic, so I'm just going to copy and paste my reply here. Hopefully it helps some of the newer people. I'm simply sharing what I've learned over the years, just like many gentlemen before me did. If anyone else has more to add, it would be greatly appreciated.
So, if you're in **OC (or LA)* these are some agencies / websites that I've found super helpful throughout my K-journey. They're definitely worth bookmarking in your incognito browser.
CAKD: A must-have if you're in OC. The layout is decent, although prices are missing. Their roster is limited, but they usually have a couple of exclusive girls every month that can only be booked through them. I've heard the booker can be unpleasant a few times, but personally I haven't experienced that (at least for now).
TopAngels: Decent layout, but prices are also missing. Some girls have different names on their website for some reason. Their roster is almost complete, with the occasional exclusive. They also provide very clear directions and instructions for accessing you room of paradise. Overall, they're very pleasant to work with.
Get9irl: Excellent layout with fairly accurate prices and stats. Their roster is almost complete. I don't have access to this agency yet because they ask for quite a bit of personal information during verification. However, if you ask one of your ATFs, they may be able to vouch for you. This is basically the holy bible website that I look up to every morning when I wake up.
CandygirlLA (CGLA) Horrible layout. Prices and stats can be a bit iffy at times, so it's best to cross-check them with other websites. They have an almost complete OC roster, along with a few exclusive girls in LA only. If your main base is LA, this is definitely a must-have. I heard that it very hard to get in and I can see why, because they never respond to my text. Then again, if you ask one of your ATFs, they may be able to vouch for you.
ROKM (Booker M): Good layout, although it loads a bit slowly on my end. Prices and stats are generally accurate. The roster is limited, but it's very useful for promotional discounts if one of the girls you visit often happens to be listed there. Booker M can be a little pushy and playful at times, but overall she is pleasant to work with.
GangnamSecret: Good layout with fairly accurate prices and stats. Small roaster, but they frequently offer attractive promotions. They also list what the girls like and don't like, which makes it a good reference source. I don't currently have access simply because there aren't many OC girls listed on there that interested me yet. If their roaster is bigger like topangels or get9irl, this will become a must-have for me.
BookerGray: Good layout with fairly accurate prices and stats. Their roster is almost complete. This is one of the best agencies for "sightseeing" because they're very accurate about which girls are currently working or off on any given day, so you know who is actually available before reaching out. That said, I've heard this booker isn't the easiest person to work with, and my experience has been similar. Even so, this is still my second "bible" whenever I want to quickly check whether a particular girl is working that day.
KBeautyGirls: Good layout with fairly accurate prices and stats. Almost a complete roster. They have a very popular exclusive girl (Nali in LA) that can only be booked through them. Like Gangnam Secret, they also list what each girl likes and dislikes, making it another useful reference. Personally, I've found Gangnam Secret's descriptions to be a little more accurate. I've also heard this booker can be difficult to work with, which is why I never bothered getting verified.
=====0=====
There are plenty of other agencies out there, but I find that many of them simply mirror each other with much smaller roaster and shorter life span. These are just the ones I personally feel stay the most up to date.
Other Mention
KDreamC: I mainly used this one for early access to Jenny and not much else. Good layout with fairly accurate prices and stats, but an extremely limited roster. The booker, however, is an absolute sweetheart.
Humaniplex (HX): A convoluted mess that you'll probably need Google Sensei to figure out how everything works. But once you become familiar with the site, it really is your ticket into K-girl land. Many gentlemen recommend building up your reputation on HX so you can use it to verify yourself with agencies and bookers without having to expose too much personal information, and I wholeheartedly agree.
Reference
All of the websites I mentioned above are listed on this awesome community-made page. Huge thanks to whoever took the time to put it together.
https://rentry.org/kgirls#orange-county











Reply With Quote





